• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Kanto Journeys Discussion (And Sign ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have mine as the first one set up on my profile, also the egg is light blue and from Johto. Sounds familiar, like anime familiar. Is it a Phanpy?!

*Scratches chin* Okay, but i'm watching you. *Walks away. Suddenly you notice a security camera turns to face you* Always watching*

Will be gone for the next three hours. Could we stall the coking contest and do it for dinner, and train in the meantime.

Name: Aaron Crim

Appearance: Short Black hair, Tall, dark jeans, Burgandy zip-up sweater, and Black & Red sneakers and a Z-Ring with a black band securing it to his wrist

Personality: Isolated and shy unless close to someone, Energetic, fidgets a lot, has some anger issues; when someone messes with his friends he will sometimes skip Pokemon and go straight to a fist fight as he learned some martial arts watching a Machop

Ambition: Gather a group of close friends and grow bonds with his Pokemon

Backstory:
Aaron was born in Goldenrod city, Johto but moved to Konikoni city, Akaka Island, Alola when he was 5, at 15 his parents moved him to Vermillion City, Kanto. Aaron currently holds 6 Z-Crystals from his trails: Grassium, Waterium, Firium, Rockium, Fairium, and Ghostium.

Pokemon:
Decidueye (Yajirushi)
Aaron got Yaji from Professor Kukui for his 12th birthday and instantly grew a bond with the Rowlet. During his Island trails, Aaron got a Grassium Z crystal and it was very easy for him to activate the z-move because of the already great bond between him and Yajirushi.

Vulpix (Shimo)
Aaron caught Shimo during his Island trail while he was in Tapu Village and grew towards the pokemon because of its cuteness, Shimo is sometimes tough to handle but calms down once you give her a pokebean or two.

Geodude (Setchi)
Aaron caught Setchi while on Ula'Ula island shortly after he found Shimo and liked the fact that Setchi was so much different from his mainland counterpart.

Fletchinder (Hidori)
Aaron found Hidori injured during his island trail on his way to get Firium and dropped everything to help the poor fletchling, once he had brought Hidori to the Pokemon center the little thing wouldnt stop following him so he put the Pokemon into a premier ball. Hidori evolved into a fletchinder halfway through the battle against the totem Pokemon, starting a bond between Aaron and the bird.

NOTES:
I have already made a Trainer card if I do get approved but if you would like I can edit my character or Pokemon.

Dude, this battle is awesome right now. Seems like we will have new rivals in our story hear after the battle.

Name: Aaron Crim

Appearance: Short Black hair, Tall, dark jeans, Burgandy zip-up sweater, and Black & Red sneakers and a Z-Ring with a black band securing it to his wrist

Personality: Isolated and shy unless close to someone, Energetic, fidgets a lot, has some anger issues; when someone messes with his friends he will sometimes skip Pokemon and go straight to a fist fight as he learned some martial arts watching a Machop

Ambition: Gather a group of close friends and grow bonds with his Pokemon

Backstory:
Aaron was born in Goldenrod city, Johto but moved to Konikoni city, Akaka Island, Alola when he was 5, at 15 his parents moved him to Vermillion City, Kanto. Aaron currently holds 6 Z-Crystals from his trails: Grassium, Waterium, Firium, Rockium, Fairium, and Ghostium.

Pokemon:
Decidueye (Yajirushi)
Aaron got Yaji from Professor Kukui for his 12th birthday and instantly grew a bond with the Rowlet. During his Island trails, Aaron got a Grassium Z crystal and it was very easy for him to activate the z-move because of the already great bond between him and Yajirushi.

Vulpix (Shimo)
Aaron caught Shimo during his Island trail while he was in Tapu Village and grew towards the pokemon because of its cuteness, Shimo is sometimes tough to handle but calms down once you give her a pokebean or two.

Geodude (Setchi)
Aaron caught Setchi while on Ula'Ula island shortly after he found Shimo and liked the fact that Setchi was so much different from his mainland counterpart.

Fletchinder (Hidori)
Aaron found Hidori injured during his island trail on his way to get Firium and dropped everything to help the poor fletchling, once he had brought Hidori to the Pokemon center the little thing wouldnt stop following him so he put the Pokemon into a premier ball. Hidori evolved into a fletchinder halfway through the battle against the totem Pokemon, starting a bond between Aaron and the bird.

NOTES:
I have already made a Trainer card if I do get approved but if you would like I can edit my character or Pokemon.
You're good. Sorry for the late response. Don't you hate it when your real life gets in the way of your vitural one. Sigh

I think before, cause i was going to set up a tournament on the St. Anne. What's gonna happen is a character will be meeting Ry and have her pokemon stolen. Lt. Surge willl catch the thief, so maybe you could get caught up in it. But for now, I recommend just character building and set up.

Let's get cooking *Pulls out Powerdrill.* (Long pause) I don't know why i pulled out a powerdrill?

That's also an option.To me, it doesn't matter how your charcter gets introduced, as long as it fits the storyline. To me, my only preference is you meet up before they get on the St. Anne so we can do the tournament with you.

honestly i don't know for sure. I was stuck between doubles or 1 on 1. I'll have the decision, before then, but in the meantine, just pitch some ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.