1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ask to Join Kalos Adventures (Discussion)

Discussion in 'Pokémon Role Play Discussion' started by Mango137, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Mango137

Mango137 Previously Lewish37

Oh I must’ve just assumed wrong, my bad!

EmoKitty21 likes this.
  2. It's fine. I should have been a bit more clear. :)

Mango137 and EmoKitty21 like this.
  3. My post in a nutshell:

Narrator Voice: "Now that the bond between Hitoshi and Buizel has been solved, they can move on to start their long journey to the Kalos League, as the journey continues!"

Mango137 likes this.
  4. Where does the potential main group plan to go, because I may make Tony make his way to route 4 to train.

5. Mango137

I’m headed to santalune, I was hoping to establish a rivalry between my character and @DManArt&RP

6. I'll likely have Tony train there then after a checkup at the Pokemon center.

Mango137 likes this.
  7. Sylvia's off to Santalune as well.

8. Mango137

Hey so I know you have to apply having a mega to an admin, but I plan on doing so down the road and would encourage everyone else to!

DManArt&RP likes this.
  9. @Mango137 I am still at the entrance to Route 4, is there a certain way you want us to meet to eventually become rivals, or should it just be a thing on the Route where I am doing something and you butt in for some reason?

10. Mango137

Yeah maybe challenging you to a battle or something

11. I've never gone and asked for Mega permission before and I honestly don't have high hopes on potential acceptance.

12. I am just going to go onto the route and along the way I am going to stop to rest, so then we can meet there.

13. I’ve applied for a Mega in a completely different RP before. I actually did get a response. That response was “no”. I completely understood why when I read the reasoning though.

14. Well if this roleplay lasts long enough, then we will probably get them a bit before the Kalos league I would assume. I am hoping we do get that far.

Mango137 likes this.
  15. Do the Pokemon Centers have sleeping quarters? I think some did in the anime.

Mango137 likes this.
  16. Even so, I'm letting Tony do a bit of training before he goes somewhere to hit the hay.

17. Mango137

That’s what I’m going with

18. Maybe I could have Tony find and catch a Venipede being picked on by a few bird Pokemon.

Mango137 likes this.
  19. So who is going to post next, because three of us are sleeping rn

20. I don't really have anything I want to post yet. Is anyone still in Lumiose?

21. Yeah, two actually

22. Mango137

I was waiting to give everyone else an opportunity, but I can post if no one else wants to go

EmoKitty21 likes this.
  23. Yeah, I feel like if others are going to be away for a while without a reason, we should at least advance a bit in case if they plan on not coming back

Mango137 likes this.
  24. Notifications died, sorry. I'll have Anthony think about the first Gym, and he decides he's ready for the Gym- although he's very much not.

Mango137 likes this.
  25. Sylvia will be challenging the first gym when she gets to Santalune.

Mango137 likes this.
  26. Trying to think on what should happen in Tony's case after he wakes up that would likely catch another roleplayer's attention and help this roleplay continue.

Mango137 likes this.