• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Kalos Adventures (Discussion)

In general you guys don’t need my permission for npcs or anything like that, you’re all really good at writing rps (probably better than me) so just follow the pokecharms rules!

That is perfectly fine. I don't mind the wait at all. I am working on a new character anyways. If so it will not bother me one bit if you go afk for a bit.

Name: Anthony Scott
Sexuality: Asexual
Appearance: Anthony has ash blonde hair, swept to his right, meaning he has no fringe hanging down over his fair-skinned face. He's very tall for his height, standing at 6'0" and has an athletic build. His choice of clothing is commonly anything in monotone colour for a long-sleeved t-shirt, and then leather pants, a studded belt, and if it's cold enough, a leather jacket. For shoes, he has white trainers, and for socks, they're pitch-black. Finally, his backpack is also black, rather large, with two pockets (a big main one and a small one on the front) and has two netted pockets either side.
Personality: Anthony is rather cynical, and doesn't really like the idea of 'humans' in general- of course, he likes certain individuals, and is capable of making friends, but his preference is over to Pokemon. He feels empathy, sympathy, and all that is possible for the history, present and future of Pokemon. This makes him able to get into danger should he spot something wrong with a Pokemon, as he won't consider what may happen. Although, that's not saying he isn't smart- he scores high intelligence, but his instincts take over his logical thinking.
RP Role: Probably in the main group.
Current Pokémon: Voltorb
Preferred Final Team: I'd prefer not to add this as I think of a team as I go through the roleplay. If it's necessary please tell me, and I'll try to make something.
RP Example: Antony could see the Voltorb rolling around in circles. Usually, such a Pokemon kept an aggressive face, but this specific one was wide-eyed, which showed it may have been alarmed or confused. The six-year old boy went over to the Pokemon, and pulled a fry out a bag of fries he had managed to scrape the money out of from his various jobs. Being a child of a poor family in the worst areas of Kalos wasn't easy. He held the fry out in-front of him, and the Voltorb spotted him. It stopped rolling, and its eyes became angry, just like normal. Antony stepped back in fear, since it looked like he angered the Pokemon. It began to roll towards him, and then pounced, hitting his face. The boy fell back, dropping the fry. Voltorb's plan seemed to have happened, as he was now happily eating the fry. Although his face and back hurt a lot, he didn't care, the Pokemon was now happy. He walked over to the Voltorb, and began to happily pet its back- although it wasn't really as he expected, its skin wasn't like a Shinx fluffball. It looked very happy now, and Antony smiled with it.

Last edited:
Name: Anthony Scott
Sexuality: Asexual
Appearance: Anthony has ash blonde hair, swept to his right, meaning he has no fringe hanging down over his fair-skinned face. He's very tall for his height, standing at 6'0" and has an athletic build. His choice of clothing is commonly anything in monotone colour for a long-sleeved t-shirt, and then leather pants, a studded belt, and if it's cold enough, a leather jacket. For shoes, he has white trainers, and for socks, they're pitch-black.
Personality: Anthony is rather cynical, and doesn't really like the idea of 'humans' in general- of course, he likes certain individuals, and is capable of making friends, but his preference is over to Pokemon. He feels empathy, sympathy, and all that is possible for the history, present and future of Pokemon. This makes him able to get into danger should he spot something wrong with a Pokemon, as he won't consider what may happen. Although, that's not saying he isn't smart- he scores high intelligence, but his instincts take over his logical thinking.
RP Role: Probably in the main group.
Current Pokémon: Voltorb♂
Preferred Final Team: I'd prefer not to add this as I think of a team as I go through the roleplay. If it's necessary please tell me, and I'll try to make something.
RP Example: Antony could see the Voltorb rolling around in circles. Usually, such a Pokemon kept an aggressive face, but this specific one was wide-eyed, which showed it may have been alarmed or confused. The six-year old boy went over to the Pokemon, and pulled a fry out a bag of fries he had managed to scrape the money out of from his various jobs. Being a child of a poor family in the worst areas of Kalos wasn't easy. He held the fry out in-front of him, and the Voltorb spotted him. It stopped rolling, and its eyes became angry, just like normal. Antony stepped back in fear, since it looked like he angered the Pokemon. It began to roll towards him, and then pounced, hitting his face. The boy fell back, dropping the fry. Voltorb's plan seemed to have happened, as he was now happily eating the fry. Although his face and back hurt a lot, he didn't care, the Pokemon was now happy. He walked over to the Voltorb, and began to happily pet its back- although it wasn't really as he expected, its skin wasn't like a Shinx fluffball. It looked very happy now, and Antony smiled with it.
Accepted!

So this kind of sucks, I have to head over to my cousins birthday party soon, so I am busy aGaIn today. Would it be cool to use a percentage based event where there would be a 50/50 chance of the plan to work, so the opponent would flip a coin to determine if it works or not. This kind of adds that random odd of nobody knows if it will work. If this is okay, can my current post work as the pivot dodge has a 50/50 chance of working so you would flip a coin and if its heads then I dodge the incoming tackle. Hard to explain but I can try to explain more if you have questions.

So this kind of sucks, I have to head over to my cousins birthday party soon, so I am busy aGaIn today. Would it be cool to use a percentage based event where there would be a 50/50 chance of the plan to work, so the opponent would flip a coin to determine if it works or not. This kind of adds that random odd of nobody knows if it will work. If this is okay, can my current post work as the pivot dodge has a 50/50 chance of working so you would flip a coin and if its heads then I dodge the incoming tackle. Hard to explain but I can try to explain more if you have questions.
I understand what you’re saying and I’ve considered something like that but I’d rather not given that people will cheat the honor system

Idk what happened to PokeCharms, but the little notification thing on the browser stopped working a while back and if I am not paying attention to it, I forget to check. Sorry for the major delay.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Haha, it's fine. I use Allie a lot, so I don't blame you. The only reason I'm not using her is because.. Allie without a Partner Eevee as her starter just feels strange to me lol

Hey, I was wondering, if we plan to battle the gym leaders, can Tony be familiar with a few of them and vice versa due to his past?
It’s up to everyone if they wanna battle gym leaders. Also if tony had beat the gym leaders in the past he’d have no reason to rebattle them because he would still have the badge.

That'd be fine. I'm having her head over to the Pokemon Center to give her Pokemon a check-up, as I'm trying to mimic real life, (I.e. taking your pet to the vet) and not seem like I'm trying not to post.

Hey @EeviumZ your last post was really good, but I assume since it took so long to type you didn’t realize it contradicts the previous ones. No worries, but I’d appreciate it if you could edit and fix it!

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Yes, she followed him there. She knows that Fennekin is about to be healed. She just wants to give him the Potion to make up for it, for his future use. Anything else that I forgot?