• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Kalos Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marie went to her room and put Cubchoo on her vanity and put a white little suit on him and a white top hat the rushed downstairs with the bear in her arms "GUYS LOOK ISN'T CUBCHOO CUTE"

Marie cuddled the cubchoo while sitting back in her chair "awww cubchoo your the cutest boy in here" then looked at the male trainers "you really didn't have any competition cubchoo" then giggled

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
"Wait until he evolves, he'll turn into the most powerful ice-type in here," Jack told Marie.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
"Schade sounds cool, its like Shade but with a c, anyways when are we gonna fly?" Jack asked.

"Was the champion of..." He then has a flashback.
"I want to challenge the champion of Sinnoh." Mark had said. "Well, Mark." His mom, Serena said. "He's leaving to go to Unova so you better hurry." Serena says. He got on his Staraptor that day but was too late. The champion left and a new one was set. "Well..better go on." Mark said
"Now I think I know where I remember your face from." Mark said. "When I was at the PokeCenter healing my pokemon today...I thought about where I've seen you before." He says to jack

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
"Wait a second now I remember you! After you beat the Unova League you left to catch more Pokemon. Well, well, two former champions both headed for Hoenn, that might be on the news. Well cya at lavaridge! let's go ark!Umm ark?" Jack said confused.

Marie and Mark flew to Laveridge town but instead of of landing near the hot springs they landed in front of a boutique "let's go in Mark" while dragging him in

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Good grief, children. Have ANY of you read the rules? And if you have, explain all these one-liners and OOC blather posts that belong no where in the actual RP forums, the double-posting and general SPAM, and the random post in present tense when the rules demand past?

Clearly some of you need to catch up. These are the RP forum rules. These are the global rules. Read them both before trying to RP again.

This thread is now locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.