• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Just my Version of a Romantic Superpower High School (Discussion)

I'll just leave it here for review by @Cryronn the Mudkip , I'll introduce them later once we're out of this whole dance thing. Don't hate me for this.

Name: Mai Hotaru
Species: Catperson...? (NO CLUE what to call it, forgot a long time ago)

Appearance: Hotaru has that whole cutesie thing going on, what with the black cat ears and tail. She has long, straight, dark red hair, but she usual puts it up in one hairstyle or another, extremely slender because cat. She's very minimal with clothing, just wearing a white sleeveless top and a pink skirt, but she has black kitty stockings covering up her legs. She has pink slip-ons, and a small leg strap to put her phone in. She also has headphones to put over her normal human ears.

Abilities and Powers: Tempo Change (Essentially, depending on the music she's listening to, she has different possible things she can do. "Spicy" music let's her use pretty standard fire magic, sad songs have her use water magic, etc. No crap like Holy Nova or 10th level Magic Missile, it's the equivalent of Fire, not Fira. Big problem is that it's limited by her phone battery, no music, no power. A select few songs can release a whole different person...)
Cat stuff (Better hearing, night vision, etc.)

Personality: She's a huge child. Energetic, nosy, and sometimes annoying, she rarely takes the hint when people are trying to be nice about something when they want her gone. She barely has a sense of personal space, and tends to be fairly lazy, often taking naps. She always wants attention, and is very pleased by things like gifts and pets. Thankfully, she doesn't make many cat puns or noises.

Way of Application(Completed test/Recommendation/Etc.): Crying. Lots of crying and pity.

Important Traits: When she's bored, she'll go to people's houses and scratch at their windows to let her in to see if they'll sirens time with her. If the window is open, she'll just waltz on in and lay on their bed, possibly napping. Extremely emotional.

Crush: ... Anyone? She's a cat, she really doesn't care, she just wants pets.

Other: Thunder Quack. Yeah, I did this twice in a row.

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Prefacing a couple things In one post.
1: @MemoryDoner Marcel and Kairu would get along very well. Except maybe for the seduce part. But the part about being a famous musician is right in Marcel's periphery vision. Plus they both like guitars and instruments.
2: @Kasumi~chan I was reading back and saw that you were going to introduce a demon character. Will that character affect other people?
3: Theme update time! Marcel will have two different normal themes. Both by Metallica and on the same album Hardwired...to self destruct
Normal/Calm/Confident:
Angry/Edgy:

Also you were waiting for awhile for the dance to even begin then you stopped posting and left PlayfulFox47 not able to continue with her character. All you have to do is have your character look at the time and say that they need to get onto the dance. It is as simple as that.