• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Just Another Romantic Power High School~

we need some tension in here kiddos (I say, knowing damn well im probably the youngest one here)

• a cringy school dance for the power crew to do cringy teenage dance things

• some common enemy that united the power crew to fight together using their ~~unique powers~~

• idk please send help aka ideas

Results are only viewable after voting.
hi,, so sorry for the delay!
Got caught up in dinner and also Ali Wong’s comedy show ((highly suggested except its painfully vulgar.)

Both of you are accepted and I promise now I’m getting the roleplay up. Apologies again ;w;

i would prefer not to disturb the pigeons, so i will allow them to consume the crumbs to their leisure.

anyway, this sounds great!

Name: Azazel Park
Race: Asian
Physical Traits: Despite his being of Korean descent, Azazel has a rather tan skin tone, a result of his frequent relaxing in the outdoors. He has hazel eyes with flecks of chocolate brown and a hairstyle similar to that of Kojiro Shinomiya from Food Wars (I'm such a weeb xd), but the color is a dusty brown. With a height of 5'6 and a weight of 136 lbs, Azazel has a slim but muscular physique.
Attire: His apparel usually consists of a black v-neck tee with navy jeans, but on a hot day, Azazel will usually wear a bright colored shirt with khakis. He likes to wear dark grey sneakers with his former outfit, and tends to pair the latter with white athletic shoes.
Character Traits: Very friendly; almost always has a bright smile on his face. Likes to charm others with his personality and sense of humor.
Likes: Dogs, the color green, exercising, theme parks, classical music, Super Smash Bros. (SSBU AAAAAAA-)
Dislikes: Arrogance, people chewing with their mouth open, loud noises
Power(s): Conjuration and Manipulation of Fire (his flames take on a purple and red hue)

Last edited:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
(Full) Name: Oma Noko
Race: Demon
Physical Traits: Light blue skin; dark blue hair; one black eye (cyan when angry)
Attire: Navy dress; blue jeans
Character Traits (Personality, Optional): Oma is sorta a tsundere, but can easily become your friend. With a little patience, she can be very loyal, and a bit too protective. When she’s around her friends she’s very nice and sweet
Power(s): Ice and water magic

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
I'm finally here!

(Full) Name: Parker Bell

Race: Half human (White, Korean) and half... something else.

Physical Traits: Parker is pretty average height wise at 5'9''. He has a fair build, not slim nor "large" and with a decent amount of muscle. His hair is jet black and very straight. It reaches to his eyes, but he moves it over to the left to keep it out of his face. Speaking of his eyes, they're a deep and very dark brown with black lines in the irises.

Attire: Parker wears black and gray almost exclusively. He wears a black long sleeved shirt with a black cloak that covers his torso and most of his head over it. His jeans are a very dark gray denim, and his shoes are black as well. Under his cloaks hood he is also wearing glasses, he's basically blind without them.

Character Traits (Personality, Optional): Are you friends with Parker? Because his personality will differ drastically depending on your answer. If you said yes, he's going to be the sweetest most genuine person you've ever met. Extremely loyal and caring of his close friends, Parker would do anything for them. However, he's extremely hard to become friends with. That's because if you don't know him he might seem like a terrible person. To people he doesn't know, he's cold, quiet, and unloving. It doesn't matter what happens to you, he'll act like he doesn't care. I say act because secretly, he really does care about everyone. He only acts like this because he's not exactly social, he's actually really really bad at anything having to do with talking and socializing. Not to mention he's pretty pessimistic and dark, he is depressed after all. Despite this, he's not afraid to speak out against things he believes are wrong and voice his opinions.

Likes (Optional): Night time, small yet uncrowded spaces, friends, iced tea, good stories, rock music, scary/creepy things.

Dislikes (Optional): Large crowds, loud noises, strangers, overly sweet food.

Power(s): Demon Transformation: Using the Demonic blood that flows within him, Parker can activate a Demon mode. In this mode Parker has increased speed, strength, stamina, grows jagged black horns, and monstrous black claws. Shadow Flame: Parker can ignite his hands in Shadow Flame. With this power he can do things like throw Shadow Fireballs, manifest other Shadow Fire hands to grab things, use Shadow Fire chains to lock things or people in place, and enhance his physical power with Shadow Fire.

History/Backstory (Optional): Parker grew up with no friends and poor connections to his family. His family still loved him and vice versa, they just didn't understand him or try very hard to. His mother and grandparents are keeping a secret and trying to get Parker into the family business, except he doesn't really want to be a part of it. Everybody avoided him because of his power. Because of this his social skills never really developed, causing people to avoid him even more. He's an extremely sad and lonely boy. However, he's a great friend, it's just that nobody gave him the chance to prove that. He figured the only way to get people to accept him was find others like him, and he finally got that chance.

Please do not disturb the pigeons, as they are consuming the crumbs.

Last edited:
Literally every character in that show is broken! Just make your character Izayoi and beat everyone else.
Lmao I wish, but Izayoi can casually collapse entire dimensions and I'd much rather be Shiroyasha lmao. She's definitely stronger than Izayoi even while in her sealed loli-form.

Besides their abilities are really complicated... and I'm not sure how to utilize perpetual motion of the third type(?) in a battle.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
And abyss is just standing over here being a jerk to Evelyn and even threatened Caelia, cause that's how you make friends.

Name: Eeriel (goes by Eri Eeriel to fill the form)
Race: fallen angel
Physical Traits: Eri stands at 5'2 with average build and fair skin. She has long blonde hair which usually look slightly unkempt, sometimes tied into a ponytail when she need to move a lot. Her eyes are clear green. Her wings(which usually aren't visible) are blue and look like butterfly's wings with intricate curvy patterns.
Attire: white v-neck shirt, sometimes with a yellow jacket. She usually wears loose black pants and sandals. A pair of sunglasses always perched on her forehead.
Character Traits: Eri rarely take things seriously. She often misinterpret things due to her low observational skill. She enjoy trying new things and treating her time at earth as a tour rather than a punishment.
Likes: video games, sweets, animals please don't disturb the pigeon and let them wat those crumbs!
Dislikes: homework, bureucracy
Power(s): wings manifestation and light magic
History/Backstory: she pranked the wrong person at the wrong time. So archangel Michael punish her by dropping her on earth to repent on her sin. He also took her immunity to her own light magic and limit her wings manifestation to four.

Last edited:
This sounds fun! Hope it's not too late to join.

Name
: Drake Sorice
Race: Human
Physical Traits: Drake has brown hair and blue eyes, and stands at about average height. Playing a few sports have endowed him with a bit more musculature than other normal people.
Attire: Drake wears simple jeans and a camo button up long sleeve shirt, which he keeps unbuttoned and the sleeves rolled up. He also wears a white undershirt and tennis shoes. Drake usually also carries around a bowie knife, but elected not to bring it to school, because who brings weapons to school? Drake carries on him instead a deck of cards and a lucky half dollar.
Character Traits: Brave, Loyal, Quick Thinking,
Likes: Playing games, Guns, Hanging Out, Action Movies, Rock and Roll
Dislikes: Cigarettes, Chocolate Ice Cream, stuck up people, rap
Power: Drake is an extremely lucky person. Like, it's almost obscene. But Drake can't really control it. He doesn't know what the lucky thing that will happen is. It's up to him to react to it.
History/Backstory: Funny story, Drake doesn't really believe he has a power. After all, what sort of superpower is super luck? Drake was born with it, by the way. He decided to come to the school, however, because a lot of weird things have been happening to him and his friends, and maybe this school might be able to help him learn how to fight to help defend his friends.

Last edited:
Actually, funny story, I came up with Drake way before Deadpool 2. I was really proud, ya know, because I thought there was really any heroes with luck based powers. Or at least not many popular ones.

Then Deadpool 2 came out and I got sad XD

Here's my second character!

Name: N-0073 (aka Sevens)
Race: Modified Human Clone
Physical Traits: Sevens has long, black hair and grey eyes. She stands a little shorter than average. There's a barcode tattoo on the inside of her left forearm.
Attire: Seven wears mostly black clothes. She also wears a simple mask that's pretty much a blindfold with holes in it. Is barefoot. She has a few pouches on her waist for weapons and other supplies.
Character Traits: Silent, Aloof. Seven keeps to herself, and she's only at this school so she can get stronger.
Likes: Training, anything sweet such as candy or cake. If you want to lure out a ninja girl, use sweets.
Dislikes: Older people, Classical Music
Power: Ninja powers, I guess? If that counts as one power? I'm talking stuff like vanishing in puffs of smoke, switching places with a log when attacked, pulling a ninjato out of nowhere, and being stronger and faster than normal humans.
Backstory/History: Seven was made by the corrupt branch of Raitech Industries, in which her purpose was underground clone cagefights. However, after Drake's friends for powers, Seven and other clones were sent out to collect Drake's friends. A lot of stuff happened, but now Raitech is shut down, and Seven is free to do what she wants.

Last edited:
Name: Ryder Jackson
Race: Dhampir
Physical Traits: He is a boy with average height but is rather agile, he has black/brown hair and one red eye and one dark blue eye
Attire: He wears a red hoodie to hide his eye, black jogger's which work well with his orange and blue trainer's that he is always.
Character Traits (Personality, Optional): He is friendly and get's along with people but lives in fear that one day he will accidentally suck the blood of his friends.
Likes (Optional): Animals and weapons
Dislikes (Optional): Vampires,Vampire hunters
Power(s): Summoning: He can summon both beast's and weapons to fight with however he can only summon one of each at the same time
History/Backstory (Optional): Born between a human and a vampire born to both sides but belonging to none. His mother carried for like a normal child and he lived a normal life until at the age of 10 in school he bite a child from impulse and sucked out the boy's blood and he ran home in fear. That night everything changed hunter's broke through the door shooting his mother calling her a vampire supporter and in human both trying to kill Ryder and so he wished for something to protect him and what appeared before him was a crimson bird and dagger cloaked in flame. With which he obtained safety and someone he could trust after all vampires didn't want him but he didn't understand his ability and choose to go the Ukjent.

Explanation from a book I read:
Dhampirs are not accepted by the majority of the vampire community, although that is only because the majority of vampires worship evil gods, they are accepted by the vampires who worship Vida. The vampires that worship evil gods look down on dhampirs, while humans treat them with disdain and fear them due to their mixed heritage.

Humans consider Dhampirs dangerous as they have fewer weaknesses than Vampires, but it seems the qualities of a Dhampir, especially those to do with the abilities of a Vampire parent are heavily influenced by the Vampire parent. If the parent excels in the use of magic, then the child will as well. If the parent has the ability to transform into a bat, then the child has a high chance of possessing that ability as well and if the parent is not particularly gifted in magic for a Vampire, then the child will have similar qualities.

A Dhampir’s talent depended on the Vampire parent.

Full) Name: Jessamy Holt (Jess for short)
Race: Northern European
Power(s): Shape shifting (Shape shifting only changes how she looks. It doesn't affect her stamina, physical strength or defense in anyway)
Physical Traits: she's quite fast and is quite average when it comes to physical strength, though she has a quite low defense. Even if Jess has an ability to shape shift she usually has a default look which is: Jess is 5'5" tall (or 168 cm), quite short, spiky brown hair and hazel eyes.
Attire: She usually wears a dark blue hoodie with a white t-shirt under, grey joggers and black trainers
Character Traits (Personality, Optional): Jess adapts quite quickly to new things and is usually positive, though she usually "goes with the flow" meaning that she usually doesn't show her own opinion about different things, often changing her opinion to what the majority's opinion is
Likes (Optional): drawing, jokes and animals
Dislikes (Optional): People who judge people by how they look, too sappy romantic things, History
History/Backstory (Optional): In a very young age Jess was shown to have shape shifting abilities, which her parents were expecting her to have some kind of powers. Her father having the same ability, but her mother has the power to control plant life, which Jess didn't inherit. When she got old enough like anyone in her age who had any kind of supernatural abilities, she was sent to Ukjent High.

Sorry i had to move the power thing, but i had to do it so it would make more sense on the physical traits and please do not disturb the pigeons, as they are consuming the crumbs.

Last edited: