• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Just Another Romantic Power High School~

we need some tension in here kiddos (I say, knowing damn well im probably the youngest one here)

• a cringy school dance for the power crew to do cringy teenage dance things

• some common enemy that united the power crew to fight together using their ~~unique powers~~

• idk please send help aka ideas

Results are only viewable after voting.
OKAY
SO
after remembering to fill in the cast list ((because i forgot to earlier hehe oops)

i finally saw how many freAKIN PEOPLE JOINED

like!!! i made a rp that’s not a failure !!!

and have officially closed off sign-ups bc good lord i cannot handle how fast this is moving

also, i edited the original post to accentuate the fact that,,
drumroll~~
there are dorms.
there’s a simple lil paragraph about the dorms on the school schedule spoiler so if ya wanna check that out~~

also also,,
i edited my post recent post on the actual RP thread because the way I wrote it really offered no way to reply.

Sorry,, im still working on the whole “figuring out how to be the creator of a not-failure rp”

thanks for comin to my tedtalk ok bye uwu

ohhhh,, goD NOW I FEEL AWFUL IM SO SORRY

this is why i cant lead roleplays sksksksk

and about the dorms, they are shared dorms with four people, including your character, of the same gender (y’know how schools are).
however, in special cases, individual dorms are issued to particular students in case of an emergency, a dire threat, or getting in intense trouble of sorts, although no private dorm will be given to someone who just asks.

..you bloody genius.
okayokayokay-
@Manu456Alola , you are an exception. Congratulations! You’re the last person joining Ukjent High.
and by that i mean hopefully the last person to ask because we all know my ability to say no to people is
lacking

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
You guys please this is going so fast and I still have work for the next 30 minutes I can't keep up with this and

Q0henwpagenq0zh3 apU

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
R U N

Name: Manuel Stone Maeda
Race: White/Adept (basically a human that can bend a certain form of energy at will)
Physical Traits: Short black hair, brown eyes, and glasses. Stands at 4"7.
Attire: He usually wears a blue jacket with a white shirt underneath, blue jeans and black shoes.
Character Traits (Personality, Optional): Manuel is a kind, calm person. He is strategic and logical at times, and also cares a lot about his friends.
Likes (Optional): Videogames, animals and reading.
Dislikes (Optional): Coffee, chocolate and people who make fun of others.
Power(s): Ability to manipulate and generate electricity at will to attack or increase his speed. Electricity takes a blue color.
History/Backstory (Optional): In the village where Manuel was born, Adepts were hunted from birth, as non-Adepts feared them. This caused a few children to be left homeless, Manuel among them. He usually hid his powers so nobody hunted him down, and he didn't really have many friends during a few years. One day, he received a letter telling him that he was needed at Ukjent high, and a man that came out of a portal took him to Ukjent, giving him a new home.

Last edited:
1st Period; Homeroom (Ms. Clarodic)
2nd Period; Power Management (Mr. Schapel)
3rd Period; Gym (Coach Spejka)
4th Period; Origin & History (Mr. Millea)
5th Period; Defense (Ms. Lucan)
6th Period; Lunch/Free Period
7th Period; Attack & Battle (Mr. Lorene)
8th Period; Caution & Concealment (Ms. Zai)

I just realized, but don't we have the wrong teacher~?
Power management should be Mr. Schapel, and also are objects and instructions we get entirely up to us?

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
The fuck do I do for Shadow Fire... Shadow Fire has almost 0 similarity to normal fire...

It's not hot, it's dark and doesn't give off light, it catches on things and will hurt you if you touch it, but it doesn't burn anything...

How am I supposed to come up with something for this?