• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Journey through the Dark Cave

"Heh, yeah. Just like Mt. Coronet," Nireena laughed. She couldn't help but gaze dumbfoundedly at the inside of the cave. Little pools of water littered the floor, and pokemon shadows stretched up the walls eerily.

The black haired girl watched as MJ attacked a Dunsparce and won with ease; the battle was short, not longer than a couple minutes. "Nice job, Deej. You'll do fine against Falkner in Violet City," she commented. Nireena glanced at Lewis for a second and noticed his shoulders heaving. "Oh, Lewis, are you alright?" She placed a comforting hand on his shoulder.

"The last time I saaw my family was in a cave," Lewis told them. "But other than that, yeah, I'm fine." "Oh...I'm sorry...And Lucy," Nireena started, turning towards Alex's Lucario, "I'm fine if you can find a way through this maze to Violet City. I trust you guys almost completely." Lewis brought out a Krabby and put out the fire. "But I swear if I trip over something in the dark...oh you guys better catch me..." Nireena began mumbling to herself as she followed Lucy and Alex through the caves.

"Thanks you two for tyring to make me feel better", Lewis said recalling Pincher and Char while pulling a stick of gum out of his pocket and putting it in his mouth. "It calms me down", he told them all before they asked. He walked into the cave and put his hand on the wall. It smelled like a room that was sealed for a day with bats inside. "Cover your nose if you don't want smell something that will make you vomit", He said covering his nose.
Lewis was tempted to have Thorn use sweet scent but it would attract all the Pokemon in the cave.