• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Journey Through Darkness

Thank you for accepting me ^-^ Is there any specific time I need to be joining? I wanna know ahead of time so I can make sure I don't like, come in at just a RANDOM point, Thanks!

-Amades

If you are still accepting
Name:
Will Jackson
Appearance: Wears a vest, jeans and sneakers.
Personality: A happy and easy going trainer who is aspiring to become the Pokemon Champion
Region and Home Town: Twinleaf Town, Sinnoh
Pokemon: Chimecho
Friends: TBD
Crush/Person You Like: TBD
Trainer or Coordinator: Trainer
Goals: Become champion of the Kalos Region
Other: N/A

Name: Richard Chandler
Appearance: Tall with tan skin and dark eyes like melted chocolate. Wears a light green shirt with dark jeans. Thin but not scrawny.
Personality: Fun and Bubbly but not too peppy
Region and Home Town: Laverre City, Kalos
Pokemon: Mudkip
Friends: None Yet
Crush/Person You Like: Nobody Quite Yet
Trainer or Coordinator: Trainer~
Goals: To beat the Kalos League
Other: Not interested in girls...

Last edited:
Hoorah! More Roleplay!

Name: Kai
Personality: Quirky, Scrawny, Comedic, Serious when needed (More of a Comic Relief Character)
Appearance: A tall boy (6 feet 3 inches), Slim but muscular at the arms, His skin color is more of a dark tan then it is Brown, Usually wears sleeve-less t-shirts besides when it is cold, In those cases he will wear huge winter jackets.
Region and Home Town: Came from Sinnoh Region, born and raised in Jubilife City
Pokemon: His faithful Rowlet.
Friends: "C'mon I just moved in!"
Crushes: "Not for me, Pal!"
Goal: To be in the Elite Four
Other: "Let's just get on with it already!"

By the way, I have been oped to help @Kyle From Hoenn accept requests.

If you are still accepting
Name:
Will Jackson
Appearance: Wears a vest, jeans and sneakers.
Personality: A happy and easy going trainer who is aspiring to become the Pokemon Champion
Region and Home Town: Twinleaf Town, Sinnoh
Pokemon: Chimecho
Friends: TBD
Crush/Person You Like: TBD
Goals: Become champion of the Kalos Region

I have no idea if your Chimecho could be allowed, but Kyle would just have to check. Since it isn't as strong as other fully-evolved Pokemon, it could be okay.

Name: Richard Chandler
Appearance: Tall with tan skin and dark eyes like melted chocolate. Wears a light green shirt with dark jeans. Thin but not scrawny.
Personality: Fun and Bubbly but not too peppy
Region and Home Town: Laverre City, Kalos
Pokemon: Mudkip
Friends: None Yet
Crush/Person You Like: Nobody Quite Yet
Trainer or Coordinator: Trainer~
Goals: To beat the Kalos League
Other: Not interested in girls...

Accepted.

Hoorah! More Roleplay!

Name: Kai
Personality: Quirky, Scrawny, Comedic, Serious when needed (More of a Comic Relief Character)
Appearance: A tall boy (6 feet 3 inches), Slim but muscular at the arms, His skin color is more of a dark tan then it is Brown, Usually wears sleeve-less t-shirts besides when it is cold, In those cases he will wear huge winter jackets.
Region and Home Town: Came from Sinnoh Region, born and raised in Jubilife City
Pokemon: His faithful Rowlet.
Friends: "C'mon I just moved in!"
Crushes: "Not for me, Pal!"
Goal: To be in the Elite Four
Other: "Let's just get on with it already!"

Accepted. Also, I want to see that character in action XD comic relief characters have always been my favorite, just not so much my favorites when making them. ^^'''

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
literally just copy and pasted from other rp lol
Name: Nathan Kaelo
Age 10-13: 16
Personality: Nathan is pretty chill and likes to have fun. He isn’t outgoing and he usually just goes with the flow. He likes to battle and get stronger. Nathan is friendly and nice and is smart, but not a nerd.
Appearance: my avatar+ boring red hoodie; blue jeans; black Nikes; black backpack; has a poketch; he’s a bit tall
Pokemon: Chimchar Final Team: Infernape; Flygon; Gengar; Politoed; Luxray; Gogoat
Friends: N/A
Crush/ Person you like: N/A
Region and Home town: Sinnoh; Twinleaf
Backstory: Nathan was born from a middle class family in sinnoh where Nathan got Chimchar from Professor Rowan. His family moved to Kalos shortly afterwards and Nathan started his journey. (Sorry for blank background, he’s just a normal kid)
Goals: Become a champion and then do whatever
Other: Nathan studied back in Sinnoh about Pokemon and got a pokedex from professor sycamore.
Trainer or Coordinator:Trainer

Last edited:

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Personality: Nathan is pretty chill and likes to have fun. He isn’t outgoing and he usually just goes with the flow. He likes to battle and get stronger. Nathan is friendly and nice and is smart, but not a nerd.
Appearance: my avatar+ boring red hoodie; blue jeans; black Nikes; black backpack; has a poketch; he’s a bit tall
Pokemon: Chimchar Final Team: Infernape; Flygon; Gengar; Politoed; Luxray; Gogoat
Backstory: Nathan was born from a middle class family in sinnoh where Nathan got Chimchar from Professor Rowan. His family moved to Kalos shortly afterwards and Nathan started his journey. (Sorry for blank background, he’s just a normal kid)
Other: Nathan studied back in Sinnoh about Pokemon and got a pokedex from professor sycamore.
Choose one poke and I think this died

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Well since I was summoned here by @CosmicDreams I will fill out a bio
Name: Mirek
Appearance: green hair, diamond blue eyes, wears a hoodie and jogging pants usually
Personality: cheery to the point where it is cringy, is a generally nice person to be around, also very hyper most of the time
Region and Home Town: Lavender Town, Kanto
Pokemon: Bulbasaur; Final Team: Venusaur, Swampert, Typhlosion, Raichu, Ninetales(Alolan), Garchomp
Friends: none yet
Crush/Person You Like: none yet
Goals: To become champion, that and to train a dragon type
Other: hopes to eventually acquire a mega stone, even though that is very, very unlikely.

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Well since I was summoned here by @CosmicDreams I will fill out a bio
Name: Mirek
Appearance: green hair, diamond blue eyes, wears a hoodie and jogging pants usually
Personality: cheery to the point where it is cringy, is a generally nice person to be around, also very hyper most of the time
Region and Home Town: Lavender Town, Kanto
Pokemon: Bulbasaur; Final Team: Venusaur, Swampert, Typhlosion, Raichu, Ninetales(Alolan), Garchomp
Friends: none yet
Crush/Person You Like: none yet
Goals: To become champion, that and to train a dragon type
Other: hopes to eventually acquire a mega stone, even though that is very, very unlikely.
RIP I looked at it like, too many pokemon but both of you are accepted

XD @Kyle From Hoenn, they were just showing the main skeleton of what their character was going to be soon. Both of them did. They just didn't separate the Pokemon from their Final team. Their final team won't be a thing until much later in the RP. Even though this died, it could still be brought back again.

And @CosmicDreams, you can have 6 Pokemon on your final team, but you can only have one Pokemon to start off.

Name: Moss Green.
Appearance: Green shirt with a budew, White jeans, green gloves, blonde hair, blue eyes, and a key stone necklace (but he doesn't have a mega evolving pokemon yet).
Personality: Quite mean to people he doesn't know, but super nice to his friends and pokemon.
Region and Home Town: Johto, Blackthorn city.
Pokemon: Roselia and/or Ralts (at the start both are level 5).
Friends: None at first.
Crush/Person You Like: None
Trainer or Coordinator: Trainer, or if it's Coordinators with ribbons then do that.
Goals: Champion, or top Coordinator (if with ribbons)
Other: None

Ok than Ralts.

Ok so no key stone

Yes, you may :) you have been accepted, just start out with Ralts like you said, and you can't have a Key Stone, yet.

There is a battle with some onlookers on Route 4, and we are in Lumiose City with Kyle From Hoenn's character, mine, and a couple more I don't remember, and they are in the cafe in Lumiose City. This RP takes place in Kalos.

I suggest if you want to keep things accurate when it comes to in-game locations of Pokemon, I would suggest looking up the places on Bulbapedia. Although, they don't have to follow too closely with the area, like finding a Chimchar in Santalune Forest, but at least make it believable XD

Name: Lilian Rose
Appearance: Light skin color, she clearly ran track in school, and is 5’9”. As for clothing, she often wears a T-shirt and jeans, along with Nikes he once got for his birthday.
Personality: She is very hot headed and will often act without thinking, but she is actually quite nice when you meet her in conversation. But if she’s not in a battle, he’s lazing around, preferring to ride a bike instead of walking since it takes less energy.
Region and Home Town: Unova, Aspertia City
Pokemon: Oshawott
Friends: Oshawott
Crush/Person You Like: N/A
Goals: To become the best trainer in the world
Other: She likes the colors black and bright blue

Last edited:
Name: James Vuluitto
Appearance: Black hair, 5”4, red shirt and blue pants
Personality: Tries to be friendly but ends up being bullied by kids who are bigger than him
Region and Home Town: Sunyshore City, Sinnoh
Pokemon: Turtwig
Friends: None, because nobody takes his side
Crush/Person You Like: None yet
Goals: To make friends and get badges
Other: Final Team will be Torterra, Pikachu, Gliscor, Drapion, Electivire, Aggron (yes, I know it’s basically a mix of Ash and Paul’s final Sinnoh teams, but I love both teams)

Name: Lilian Rose
Appearance: Light skin color, she clearly ran track in school, and is 5’9”. As for clothing, she often wears a T-shirt and jeans, along with Nikes he once got for his birthday.
Personality: She is very hot headed and will often act without thinking, but she is actually quite nice when you meet her in conversation. But if she’s not in a battle, he’s lazing around, preferring to ride a bike instead of walking since it takes less energy.
Region and Home Town: Unova, Aspertia City
Pokemon: Oshawott
Friends: Oshawott
Crush/Person You Like: N/A
Goals: To become the best trainer in the world
Other: She likes the colors black and bright blue

You guys are accepted ^^

Also, @Roserader22968, you can edit the post, so anybody who comes upon it won't report you.

Still room ?
Name: Hariko
Appearance: She's really small probally lower than an average teenage height, she wears a long coat or make it simple she wears an Ao Dai (Vietnam's Traditional Clothes if you are going to ask what it is), she wears brown shoes on adventures and wears a pair of blue sandles at home, her Ao Dai has a striped and flower patern and the colors are mostly orange and bright-orange, she has long hair, green eyes and sorta white-ish yellow-ish skin. She's thin but very strong and tough
Personality: She's a really tidy person she doesn't like to get dirty or staying at untidy places, likes to clean things up. She's shy but she's a good friend, for some reason she is always interested into grass type Pokemon but she doesn't want a full team of grass Pokemon, always stands up for friends and Pokemon. (PS : She might get a little aware of her surroundings and you know might change)
Region and Home Town: Verdanturf Town, Hoenn
Pokemon: Servine (If it counts as a Starter, if not tell me i'll change it to Snivy)
Future/Final Team : Serperior, Clawitzer, Gardevior, Heliolisk, Dragalge, Houndour
Friends: Currently None (Updates during RP)
Crush/Person You Like: Currently None (Updates during RP)
Goals: Become the Master Of Grass Type Pokemon
Other: She was raised in an abusive family, later on her parents got into divorce, she left home and came living with a couple who adopted her, who found her in the streets, her parents soon died because of a sickness that spread back at where she once live.

Last edited:
Name: Jordan
Appearance:Has orange hair and green shirts. He also likes to swim and loves to play basketball.
Personality: Cool, nice, kind, night be mad sometimes
Region and Home Town: Driftveil City, Unova
Pokemon: Pidgey
Friends: None
Crush/Person You Like: None
Trainer or coordinator: trainer
Goals: find more Pokémon for my Pidgey to make friends with (aka catch them), to find a Torchic
Other: I came to Kalos to escape the heat from Unova. That sun drives me crazy there.

GackGack27

Previously JC499
Name: Jack
Appearance: Bron hair, green eyes
Personality: Nice but can get angered easily
Region and Home Town: Kanto (Lavender Town)
Pokemon: Meowth
Friends: No one yet
Crush/Person You Like: No one yet
Goals: To win Kalos League

Name: Michael
Personality: Tough on his pokemon but has more love for them than anything else.
Characteristics: Average height, has blue eyes with brown hair
Starter: Dratini
Goals: Become the greatest trainer ever
Backstory: Michael was 6 when he met his first pokemon. Michael was playing out in the field by his house in Kanto when a wild beedrill started chasing him. Michael was so scared and didn't know what to do until a dratini came out of nowhere. dratini scared off the beedrill using dragon rage. After that dratini followed Michael home were his father caught dratini and promised to hold onto it until Michael could become a trainer himself. From that day forward dratini did everything with Michael he slept with him went to school with him and even ate with him. When Michael turned 10 he and dratini left there home to start their new adventure. Michael and dratinis bond was so powerful it was like they could read each other's thoughts. During Michaels journey through Kanto, Michaels dratini evolved all the way up to a Dragonite. Michael caught a Charmander at the beginning of his journey and it also evolved. After leaving Saffron city a trainer that was new to Kanto offered Michael a trade his Lucario for Michael Gengar after much thought though Michael accepted and traded his Gengar for a Lucario. Michael made it all the way to the E4 but couldn't beat Lance the leader of the E4. After losing to Lance he knew he had to be the best he could be and decided to leave Kanto and go to a new region.
Pokemon: Dragonite, Rhydon, Lucario, Charzard, Seadra

Last edited:
Name: Dominic. Nickname: Nugget
Appearance: Short, wears glasses, usually wears blue for anything.
Personality: Loves to eat, usually quiet.
Region: Kalos.
Hometown: Vanville
Starter: Rowlet(Robin Hoot)
Trainer
Goals: None yet.
Other: He was born in Kalos but moved to Alola, He moved back last week.

May I join?
Name: Green Kensuke
Appearance: Always keeps his hair the color green with eyes being a green color and would usually wear a Green Jacket with a black shirt in it. Wears Black pants and his shoes are always the color black.
Personality: Ususally Sarcastic , Silent and Mysterious , Rebellious but still listens.
Region and Home Town: Hoenn Region , Dewford Town.
Pokemon: Riolu , Charmander , Treeko , Froakie.
Friends: Nobody I am silent after all.
Crush/Person You Like: No Crush yet , Admires Alain and his Mega Charizard X.
Trainer or Coordinator: Trainer.
Goals: To be Kalos League Champion and to achieve every Mega Stone possible.
Other: Cousins with Korrina from Shaloure City.

[No nickname]