• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Journey Through Darkness

You don't have to delete it.

It was just weird. You could look up the kinds of Pokemon you could find in Kalos on Bulbapedia, starting on Route 2. That way, you can at least see which kind of Pokemon you could have in the beginning.

Here's how the map basically from Vaniville to Lumiose:

Vaniville Town -> Route 1 -> Aquacorde Town -> Route 2 -> Santalune Forest -> Route 3 -> Santalune City -> Route 22
OR Route 4 -> Lumiose City

Plus, I'm probably guessing that Professor Sycamore is going to hand out a Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Chespin, Fennekin, and Froakie.

Probably... No idea if he has multiples or not.

XD you posted something about not wanting to go to the professor's lab, then catching a bunch of Pokemon, and then you headed off to Santalune City to challenge Viola.

Like, make a list of what kind of Pokemon you caught. I'm not going to force anyone to get into as much detail as I did with mine, especially if they are on a phone (although, if they are on a computer, they have no excuse). And then maybe make note of everyone as you rush past them. This isn't like the games where everything can be done in one post, so it can't be as rushed. You can still arrive at Santalune City and await your next gym fight, but I have no idea who'll be playing Viola.

Hi can I join?
Name: Flor
Appearance: Has glowing yellow eyes kind of like a cat and always seem to wear a long red cape. His hair is a black colour and so is his jumper and trousers.
Personality: Flor is quiet but energetic he just tends to store it. He is usually cautious of getting into anything he doesn't want to be in.
Region and Home Town: Unova, Nacrene City
Pokemon: Archen
Crush/Person You Like: None yet.
Trainer or Coordinator: Trainer, is going to be Pokémon fossil scientist.
Goals: To revive all ancient Pokémon
Other: Has many phobias.
I was invited by @Cryronn the Mudkip

I still am unsure if I was accepted.

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
@Evilsceptile... I'm extremely confused by your post... We are right outside of Lumiose City, not in it. You are not even interacting with any of our characters except for one instance... And could you kindly please tell which Pokemon you've caught besides a "bunch of Pokemon"... Not going to help us... There are over 15 Pokemon you could've caught in between Route 2 and Route 4. Hell, Route 1 doesn't even have any Pokemon on it. It's just a pathway between Vaniville and Aquacorde Town...

Also, are you just going to do your own thing? If so, then sorry that I'm a bit harsh. I'm not used to people doing that.
Rip bringing out the big curse words, I'll allow it it's not directed at anyone ._.

I'm a Pokemon guru. If you want to know something, I'll tell you it. I'll stop at nothing to get the answers for Pokemon, and that is why I choose to RP as older people because it's extremely difficult for me to RP as someone who has not even 1/16 of my knowledge. :/

Also, I never really thought "hell" as being a bad word.

JPSomeone

Well there's certain ways I define that word .-.

It it's used to explain or talked about because it's needed in the conversation sure use it.

Used for no reason or directed at someone in a certain manor then it's used as a curse word.

Also, I added a new functionality to the Pokedex in my RP post.

Basically it's a scanner to find wild Pokemon. This scanner can turn on by simply taking out your Pokedex. The scanner will appear on the screen, and as you move, little blips will sound and you can actually see yellow blips on the screen that indicate where the wild Pokemon are. If they are red, then that means that is someone else's Pokemon. If you get closer to one of the blips, it will tell you what type it is, but it won't tell you what kind of species until you are close enough to see it yourself.

All Pokedex's have this feature, so everyone that has a Pokedex and will get one already has this feature.

Name:Luna
Appearance:Long dyed Rainbow hair, Purple eyes, Tall, Skinny, Tan Skin, Red Shorts and White Tank Top.
Personality:Shy, Quiet,
Region and Home Town: Aloha, Lives in the middle of nowhere
Pokemon: (Eevee if allowed either that or litten)
Friends:None Yet
Crush/Person You Like:None
Trainer or Coordinator:Trainer
Goals:To Be in the elite four
Other:None

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
Hi. I want to let you guys know that since I don’t really post on the RP, I was thinking of leaving the RP. I know that I already posted on here, but it would be a good idea to leave. So starting now, I left the RP. I’m sorry

Name: Moss Green.
Appearance: Green shirt with a budew, White jeans, green gloves, blonde hair, blue eyes.
Personality: Quite mean to people he doesn't know, but super nice to his friends and pokemon.
Region and Home Town: Johto, Blackthorn city.
Pokemon: Ralts
Friends: None at first.
Crush/Person You Like: Final team: Gardevoir, Aegislash, Swellow, Mightyena, Magnezone, and Volcrona (or Cryogonal).
Trainer or Coordinator: Trainer, or if it's Coordinators with ribbons then do that.
Goals: Champion, or top Coordinator (if with ribbons)
Other: None

Last edited:
Well, if this RP is still alive, you won't be able to have both Pokemon. You're going to have to choose one of the two, but you can choose any first-stage Pokemon.

Also, you can't have a keystone unless you ask the admin for permission. I couldn't have a keystone unless I asked Stellar for it. Doesn't matter if you don't have a mega stone. I don't think you can have a keystone, since you need a valid reason for having one.

Also, in the Kalos region, there are no coordinator stuff. There's only being the Kalos Queen, and you compete in Showcases and get Princess Keys instead of ribbons and competing in Appeal battles and performances. Showcases test the trainer's skills in cooking, knowledge, and the bonds between their Pokemon. Performances and appeals just test how pretty/tough/cool/beautiful/cute your Pokemon are XD

Let me know if I need to change anything ^-^

Name: Sedama

Appearence:
-External Features: Height: Six foot, Skinny-ish, 190lb, enough to be mistaken for weak.
-Clothes: Violet Jacket and Jeans, Backpack is more of a purple and violet mix, little beaten up. Wears two broken bracelets, too hidden on his wrists by his jacket to know what they are in detail,
-Face: Dark Purple hair (Dyed in case you're wondering), Blue baggy eyes, small nose, slender face, looks somewhat boney, not enough to look like a skeleton though, just enough to be a little wierd.

Personality: Surprisingly kind, Easily scared, mistaken for a bully way to often, sensitive, prefers not to fight, apologetic, hates the sound of ice scraping (Personal pet peeve of me in real life.) [BASICALLY, a gentle giant.]

Home Town: Castelia City (UNOVA)

Pokemon: A single pokemon that he found when he was round ten years old, a Beldum, oddly enough, found lying around on the streets, being kicked around by kids, once they where done, he picked it up and sprinted and dashed toward the nearest pokemon center, tripping due to his ankle that he sprained earlier, not to mention his already weak knees, but he kept pushing, Rushing to the counter, and begging for the nurse to take the Beldum, eventually, the beldum was back to full power and health, he began to leave the pokemon center, but, well let's just say that Beldum got a little attached and thankful, sticking with his pal, both figuratively and literally, as it likes to stick to his right arm extremely often, due to the surgery he had. He nicknamed the Beldum Glitch, as it often twitches as he does.

Friends: Merely his Beldum and friends of said Beldum

Crush/Trainer: Zilch. None. Zero. Move along.

Goals: To get Beldum to a Metagross and set it free so it can no longer be bullied, meet the legendary champion of Hoenn Steven Stone.

Other: Nothing else to say, Sorry :T

Lemme know if anything needs changing ^-^

JPSomeone

Let me know if I need to change anything ^-^

Name: Sedama

Appearence:
-External Features: Height: Six foot, Skinny-ish, 190lb, enough to be mistaken for weak.
-Clothes: Violet Jacket and Jeans, Backpack is more of a purple and violet mix, little beaten up. Wears two broken bracelets, too hidden on his wrists by his jacket to know what they are in detail,
-Face: Dark Purple hair (Dyed in case you're wondering), Blue baggy eyes, small nose, slender face, looks somewhat boney, not enough to look like a skeleton though, just enough to be a little wierd.

Personality: Surprisingly kind, Easily scared, mistaken for a bully way to often, sensitive, prefers not to fight, apologetic, hates the sound of ice scraping (Personal pet peeve of me in real life.) [BASICALLY, a gentle giant.]

Home Town: Castelia City (UNOVA)

Pokemon: A single pokemon that he found when he was round ten years old, a Beldum, oddly enough, found lying around on the streets, being kicked around by kids, once they where done, he picked it up and sprinted and dashed toward the nearest pokemon center, tripping due to his ankle that he sprained earlier, not to mention his already weak knees, but he kept pushing, Rushing to the counter, and begging for the nurse to take the Beldum, eventually, the beldum was back to full power and health, he began to leave the pokemon center, but, well let's just say that Beldum got a little attached and thankful, sticking with his pal, both figuratively and literally, as it likes to stick to his right arm extremely often, due to the surgery he had. He nicknamed the Beldum Glitch, as it often twitches as he does.

Friends: Merely his Beldum and friends of said Beldum

Crush/Trainer: Zilch. None. Zero. Move along.

Goals: To get Beldum to a Metagross and set it free so it can no longer be bullied, meet the legendary champion of Hoenn Steven Stone.

Other: Nothing else to say, Sorry :T

Lemme know if anything needs changing ^-^
Name: Moss Green.
Appearance: Green shirt with a budew, White jeans, green gloves, blonde hair, blue eyes, and a key stone necklace (but he doesn't have a mega evolving pokemon yet).
Personality: Quite mean to people he doesn't know, but super nice to his friends and pokemon.
Region and Home Town: Johto, Blackthorn city.
Pokemon: Roselia and/or Ralts (at the start both are level 5).
Friends: None at first.
Crush/Person You Like: None
Trainer or Coordinator: Trainer, or if it's Coordinators with ribbons then do that.
Goals: Champion, or top Coordinator (if with ribbons)
Other: None
EVERYONE IM BACK FROM THE DEAD XD

Anyway Sedama nothing's wrong accepted

Moss Green make your mind up about trainer or coodinator and pokemon. Or is it just ralts?

JPSomeone

Name:Luna
Appearance:Long dyed Rainbow hair, Purple eyes, Tall, Skinny, Tan Skin, Red Shorts and White Tank Top.
Personality:Shy, Quiet,
Region and Home Town: Aloha, Lives in the middle of nowhere
Pokemon: (Eevee if allowed either that or litten)
Friends:None Yet
Crush/Person You Like:None
Trainer or Coordinator:Trainer
Goals:To Be in the elite four
Other:None
Eevee wasn't taken and accepted