• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Journey into Kalos Remake

Chars here before posting thank you ^-^
https://pokecharms.com/threads/journey-into-kalos-discussion-remake.19045/

Rules as follows:

~Crushes I allow(No further then kissing its the rule)
~No Legendaries
~Shinies I allow
~No bunnying please look up
~The Pokemon you choose must be at the first stage then will evolve as the rp goes
~Must be a paragraph long
~Must be written in third person as there is no "I" in roleplay and past tense. Those are the rules and you MUST follow them.
If the rules can't be followed I will contact the administrator with out issue and have her/him lock this down. Other then that enjoy this rp ^-^.

She moved into Kalos with her mother a couple of weeks ago as she was mostly busy unpacking and setting everything up. Once she was comfortable after those weeks she washed up and got ready as today was the day she would receive her Kalos starter Pokemon from Professor Sycamore. She wanted Blue her shiny Eevee to have friends to play with while she starts her journey to become a Pokemon trainer strategist and coordinator. She had moved to Kalos for her own safety from Team Rocket as she has the ability to understand Pokemon very well just like her friend N who she grew up with. She looked to Blue "Alright Blue are you ready for a brushing before we go" "Eevee!" Blue smiled as she leaped onto her lap. She smiled as she gently started to brush Blue's fur until it was nicely brushed down as she placed her brush in her bag that she was going to take with her on her journey.

She went downstairs after putting on a casual purple and black plad shirt wearing a black tank under it with her black skinny jeans and black flats with the straps that wrapped around her ankle following with white bandages wrapped around both ankles and wrists. She placed on her fedora hat after leaving her dark brown hair loose as she placed a blue and black flower on Blue's ear. Once she was down stairs she saw her mom had already made breakfast as she smiled. "Morning mom" she said. "Morning JC and Blue" "Eevee!" Blue leaped up on the table as pokefood was already set on the table for her to eat. She and Blue ate their breakfast as she stood up placing her hooded cape on her then grabbed her mask as Blue leaped on her shoulder. "Alright mom I'm going to head out now" "Your going to see Professor Sycamore today right?" "Yes mom I am for my starter Pokemon" "Alright dear safe journey and Blue take care of my JC alright" "Eevee!" "Take care mom and make sure you are always watching the tv when I first perform" she said with a smile.

"Oh don't worry dear I won't miss it for the world" her mom said. She smiled as she left her house with Blue as she placed her hood up then her mask to hide herself as Blue hid inside of the hood. She made her way to Professor Sycamore's lab avoiding any communication with anyone as that's how she was. She entered into the building where Professor Sycamore was as she took off her mask and placed her hood down as Blue rested on her shoulder. She saw the professor "You must be JC right?" "Yes I am here to receive my Kalos starter" JC said "Well you came just in time and early too" "Yes I am always early for everything most of the time" she gave a smile at least. "Alright well here are the three starters you can choose from" the professor said as her held three Pokeballs in his hand as three Pokemon came out.

"Here we have Fennekin the fire type, Froakie the water type, and Chespin the grass type" the professor said. "-I have studied each starter in Kalos and what I also know is that the first gym leader holds bug types so for Fennekin its last evolution it becomes a fire-psychic type, for Froakie a water-dark type, and for Chespin a grass-fighting hm-" she thought. After sometime she came with a decision of which starter she was going to choose. "Alright I made my decision I'll choose Fennekin the fire type" she said smiling as she bent down to the small fox "Fennekin with you join me on this journey" she asked her. "Fennekin!" she said leaping into her arms. "I'll take that as a yes". The professor gave her Fennekin's Pokeball along with a Pokedex for the Kalos region. She named the Fennekin Flara as she returned her into her pokeball before putting it away under her hood with she put back up over her head then her mask hiding herself once again after saying goodbye to the professor. Before she makes her way to Santalune city for her first gym badge she would have to do some serious training with Blue and Flara and find another friend for Blue to join her team as she disappeared into a forest for some special training.

Nova, an fairly experienced Trainer walked around Santalune Forest. Along his side stood three Pokemon. On his shoulder rested a Shiny Zorua by the name of Quote, his Partner. To his right walked his starter Pokemon, a Shiny Braixen, who he named Vixen. And to his left, an Shiny Umbreon, who he proceeded to call Midnight, despite the Shiny being part of his team. In fact, the Shiny Umbreon only followed Nova around because of Quote, the Umbreon being a father figure to the Zorua, who let himself be captured at a young age. Vixen, being the only female in the group, and the newest member too tended to stay away from the other males, and stay close to Nova, which he, and the other two could understand. Regaedless,, Midnight and Quote made sure to make Vixen feel at ease while on Nova's team. "Now, let's train, shall we?!" Nova spoke with enthusiasm, to which Quote barked happily, Vixen nodded, and Midnight rolled his eyes, sitting still. Nova groaned but let the Umbreon be as he ventured through the tall grass.

(ugh messing up is the worst just had to fix it DX)

She had trained Blue, Flara, and her newest member of her team a Fletchling named Tali to lvl 14 before she would challenge the Santalune city gym to battle Viola the bug type leader. She arrived in Santalune city as she went to the Pokemon Center to heal up her Pokemon then made her way towards the gym. Once she entered, she saw Viola just on the opposite side of the battle field that was placed. "So your the challenger?" Viola said. "Yes I am here to challenge you Viola the gym to a battle" She said looking to her under her mask. "Well then get ready" Viola said as her first Pokemon she threw out was a Surskit a water-bug type as she let out Tali as the battle started.

Nova quickly rushed over to the Pokemon Gym. He had finished training In Santalune Forest, getting both Quote and Vixen to a decently high level, level 13 and level 12 fo be exact. He quickly asked for permission to battle the gym leader, but was let down, the gym leader already in the middle of a battle. He groaned, but decided to watch from the stands, catching a glimpse of the gym leader and her surskit, which meant Vixen could be used as an advantage to it's bug typing, but it was also water, so they would put at an even stance.

She sensed a trainer in the gym but ignored it for now and focused on her battle. "-Tali used tackle to knock it off balance then finish it off with peck-" "Fletchling!" Tali understood as she used tackle to knock it off balance as she finished the Surskit off using peck as it fainted. "Surskit is unable to battle, Fletchling wins" said the referee. "-Well done Tali-"she said in thought. "Fletch! Fletchling!" Tali said as she was suddenly surrounded in light as she evolved into Fletchender. "Tali you evolved well done a sign of getting stronger now return for now" she said as Tali when back into her Pokeball. Viola then sent out her last Pokemon a Vivillion as she sent out Flara her Fennekin. "Flara stand by now!" she threw her Pokeball as Flara came out "Fennekin!" she said. "Vivillion use Infestation!" "-Dodge it Flara then use ember full blast-". Flara obeyed as she dodged the attack getting on Vivillion's back and used Ember full blast hitting a direct hit as Villion fell to the ground getting burned afterwards. "-Finish with scratch-" "Fennekin!" Flara at swift speed used a final attack on Vivillion as it fainted ending up winning the battle. She received the Bug badge from Viola and placed it in her badge case as she gave a nod of thanks as she returned Flara before leaving the gym without another word. She went back to the Pokemon Center to heal her Pokemon up then left to the next gym which was in Cyllage City as she read that Grant the gym leader owned rock types so she needed to find another member for her team to have the advantage but for now she needed to do special training once again for the Showcase to receive her first key for her performance. She left Santalune City as she headed into the forest again disappearing without a trace tolook for the next Pokemon to add to her team.

After the trainers Pokemon Battle, Nova was still forced to wait, seeing how Viola needed to heal her Pokemon for the next battle. This lead to Nova waiting for an awkward minute with nothing but his thoughts and Quote chasing around Vixen. But, soon later Viola came back and they we're off. Viola like last time sent out her Surskit, to which Nova sent out Quote. To this, Midnight got up from the stands and growled, his way to cheering for Quote.

"Start with Pursuit," commanded Nova. The Zorua nodded before slowly rushing over and tackling her Surskit back. The Surskit landed gracefully before she commanded it to use Water Sport. "Now Fury Swipes," he commanded, the Zorua complying again and landing five decently fair swipes on the Surskit. The Surskit was badly ingured, but wasn't going down just yet. Viola commanded Surskit to use Bubble. Bubbles were sent flying at Quote who easily avoided them, all except one. He ran into one of the giant bubbles, which popped upon contact, knocking him into the path of another Bubble, and from that bubble into another one, rinse and repeat. They stopped when Quote popped each bubble. Quote growled, now furious. "Let's end this, use Pursuit again!" Quote barked out and rushed at the Surskit, who attempted to dodge, but failed and Quote landing the hit, causing the Surskit to faint and ending the first half of the battle. Quote barked happily, but did sustain a bit of damage from earlier.

Viola sent out her next Pokemon, Vivilian. "Alright Quote, let's see if you can cause some damage," Nova smirked, before looking down at Quote. "Fake Tears," he told him. The Zorua complied and magically the Zorua was crying waterworks. He lied down in a puddle of his own tears, putting up quite the show. Viola commanded her to use Gust, causing Quote to fly off. He hit a wall, and landed on his rear. "Fake Tears again," he shouted. The Zorua cried even more, being slammed into a wall making it seem like he was actually crying due to pain, which was partially true. The Vivillon looking extremely guilty, which was hard to tell with it's eyes. Viola commanded her to use Gust one last time. Quote yelped, being sent flying into the wall again, and that ended him, the Zorua fainting. Nova sighed, but grabbed Quote's Pokeball. Before he could return the Zorua, Midnight rushed down from the stands and picked Quote up by the scruff, growling at Nova before jumping back up to the stands. "I will never get that Umbreon..."

"Alright Vixen, your turn, use Ember," shouted Nova before releasing Vixen, who obeyed and shot an Ember at the Vivillon, ending it in one hit. Viola gasped, catching her fallen butterfly. "Ha! I knew those Fake Tears would come in handy," he smirked, rushing over to Vixen, who was overall confused on the situation. Viola returned her Pokemon, and gave him Bug Badge, which Nova put in his case. "Thanks Viola, maybe we can battle again, but I can't talk, bye," shouted Nova, rushing out of the building, holding Vixen, and Midnight rushing after him still holding his son.

"Now, where did that Trainer go?!"

She was doing some extra special training in a spot only she knew of also practicing her combo moves for the showcase coming up. Along with the training Flara had evolved into Braxien along with Blue who evolved at night into Umbreon. She had another new member on her team a Riolu she named Belle as she had found her a bit in bad shape from being attacked by a Fearrow but the Riolu had a bell on her ear so she decided to call her Belle. She spent more training with Belle to work on her aura skills and also to be able to use Aura Sphere properly when she was ready to evolve into Lucario but with the ability to understand Pokemon, Belle learned pretty quickly in the training as she was strong enough to battle the gym in Cyllage city. She smiled at how hard Belle worked to get strong however she sensed that she was being watched by something only to find out it was an Absol with a flower on its blade. She stood up "well done girls now return" she said as Flara and Belle returned to their Pokeballs leaving only Blue out who stood beside her ready. "Come Blue on to Cyllage City" "Umbre!"Blue said as she walked beside her trainer to the next city keeping distance and out of sight as much as possible to other trainers. She leaped up in the trees as Blue followed to not be seen as easily as the Absol watched her eyes with amusement.

Nova smirked, finishing his battle with the Collage City Gym. He knew since last time at Santalune City he wanted to battle with her. No one was going to make him wait for a gym battle. He got work from the gym leader that she didn't cross paths with him, not yet anyways. He stayed outside the enterance of the gym, waiting patiently for her. While on his way, he caught a Riolu, which in face evolved into a Lucario on the way, giving him a Soothe Belle really sped up the evolution process. He was tempted to catch an Eevee that he encoumered before, but Midnight stopped him. Nova knew, even if he wasn't part of the team, he would be jealous if another Eeveelution stole his spotlight.

She arrived in Cyllage City for her second gym badge as she was stopped by a trainer who wanted to battle her so she used Belle to face him. Belle ended up evolving into Lucario afterwards because of the friendship they strongly had even without the Soothe bell. She returned Belle into her Pokeball then headed to the gym as she saw a boy waiting there but walked past him entering the gym. She waited for him to heal his Pokemon then with her swift speed leaped up on top of the rock wall to the battle field. "So your the next challenger" Grant asked. "Yes Grant the gym leader challenge you to a battle" she said as Blue had eyes of determination. "Well then shall we?" Grant sent out his first Pokemon a Tyrunt as she shifted her eyes to Blue "-Blue I'll use you for this battle-" she said in thought. "Umbre!" Blue said as she leaped in front of her battle ready. Grant went first as his Tyrunt used Bite but Blue dodged it swiftly as she used Shadow ball on Tyrunt by her partners command as she hit it with Iron tail to give it a full push as it hit Tyrunt with a direct hit.

Tyrunt used Rock tomb but Blue dodged it again as she used Iron tail to smash the rocks into pieces. "-Finish off with Hyper Beam-" "Umbre!" Blue unleashed a powerful beam out of her mouth finishing off Tyrunt. Grant then sent out Amaura a rock-ice type as she told Blue to come back as she let out Belle her Lucario. "-Bone rush-" Belle obeyed as she used Bone rush on Amaura hitting him badly. Amaura used Rock tomb on Belle but leaped up dodging it as she used Aura Sphere by JC's command to finish him off. Belle finished Amaura off as he fainted from the final blow from Aura Sphere. She received the Cliff badge from Grant as she placed it in her badge case before nodding in thanks as she left the gym passing the boy again without a word as Blue and Belle walked beside her. She headed to the Pokemon Center to heal up her team as she left after as she needed to prepare for the showcase that is coming up as she did not want distractions. She leaped into the trees once again, Blue following to not be seen again by trainers as she could still feel the eyes of that Absol watching her.

Kira stepped out of her house, shielding her eyes from the midday sun. She had gotten a later start than she had anticipated, but at least her journey was about to begin. With her bag on her back, her Pokéballs on her waist and a goodbye to her uncle and cousin, Kira ventured through Lumiose City towards Professor Sycamore’s lab. She had emailed the professor a few months ago, with encouragement from her cousin, about starting her adventure through Kalos to partake in the Kalos League. Sycamore responded promptly with great enthusiasm, writing that Kira should swing by his lab to pick up a Pokédex and a starter Pokémon, if she so chose.

To say that Kira was excited was an understatement. After receiving the email, she had been looking forward to this day. Kira couldn’t sleep the night before; she was too excited to be out on her own. She didn’t pack to much, just enough supplies to safely get to the next town, though Santalune City was only a couple hour trek, at the most. The real journey right now was getting across Lumiose City. It was such a big and busy city, making a city tour an all day adventure. Not wanting to waste time, Kira hailed a cab. Once inside the cab, she buckled herself in and told the cabbie her destination. In a few minutes, she arrived at Professor Sycamore's lab. She thanked and paid the cabbie and headed inside. The girl at the front desk directed her to the top floor.

After a short elevator ride to the third floor, the doors dinged open to the professor's floor. Kira stepped out and looked around, not finding anyone present. "Professor Sycamore?" she called out to the seemingly empty room. "Just a second," a voice called out from somewhere in the room. A few seconds later, Professor Sycamore stepped out from behind a partition. "You must be Kira Locke. It's a pleasure to meet you." He held out his hand which Kira promptly shook. "Likewise, Professor."

Professor Sycamore led Kira over to a display case on the far side of the room. Inside were Pokedexes and a few Pokeballs. The professor pressed a button and the case opened and screen blinked on with three Pokemon on it: Fennekin, Froakie, and Chespin. Sycamore took a Pokedex and handed it to Kira. "You must be quite excited to start your journey today. Along with this Pokedex, you also get one of these three Pokemon to begin your journey." Kira took the Pokedex and put it in her pocket. "Thanks, Professor. I actually already have Squirtle as my partner." Sycamore nodded with a smile. "Very well. At this point, all I can offer is good luck. And if you are going to take on the Kalos League, I suggest starting a Santalune City, just past Route 4."

Kira thanked the professor and left the lab. And after a quick cab ride to Route 4, Kira began her journey.

Just off the road of Route 4, a small girl handed over a fistful of coins to a much older trainer, who was eyeing her expectantly, along with her meowth.

"C'mon, kid," the trainer demanded, tapping her foot, "I swept your entire team, and you're only giving a couple of euros?"

The girl shook, digging into her pockets. "Um, I'm sorry, miss, er, Hazuki," she began, "But this is all I've got!"

Hazuki glared at her. "Don't lie to me," she said coolly, "I don't take kindly to cop-outs!"

The girl obediently dug into her pocket, handing over another fistful of cash.

"Now that's more like it," Hazuki answered, "Don't feel too bad, kid. This money's going to a good cause."

And Hazuki headed back onto Route 4, taking her meowth with her.

"Dammit, what a waste of my time," she grumbled, "These low-level nobodies are such cheapskates! At this rate, we won't even get to pay this month's electric bill, eh, Euro?"

The meowth cooed affirmatively, butting her mistress' side.

"Still," Hazuki scoffed, "Better to win something, than lose," she remarked, as she opened her bag. One euro went into an old, beat-up purse, while the rest went into a larger pne, labelled, 'Camellia'.

ThatWeirdOne

Previously ThatOnePerson
He’d walk inside the Professor’s lab, carrying his partner Pichu. He’d walk inside. “Professor, can I have my pokèdex and pokèballs?” He’d ask the professor. Pichu, wearing a yellow bow tie, would smile and the professor. “Pichu!” Pichu would say. The kid would look around, not seeing anyone. “Aww, did I miss seeing the new trainers?!” He’d say. The Professor would nod. “One just left.” He’d say, taking out a cart with five pokèballs and a dex. The kid would grab the items. “I’m off to Santalune!” He’d tell the professor. He’d walk out and would take a cab to the gym to watch some battles.

Last edited:
Once she was out of site from the boy who stood at the Pokemon gym in Cyllage City she leaped out of the tree looking around seeing she was alone as she began to walk again, Blue at her side as she made her way to Shallour city to fight Korrina who holds fighting type Pokemon as Flara and Tali would be the ones battling against her. She decided to train her team much more as she disappeared once again into the forest along with training for the showcase coming up. She reappeared after getting her team to lvl 25 before heading to Shallour city but first had to cross a wet and swampy area with trainers around which she won easily before coming out into Shallour City. She healed her Pokemon before she went to the gym as she entered the slide in doors as she made her way to the battle field seeing Korrina the Shallour city gym leader as she was wearing roller blades. "Are you the challenger?" Korrina asked. "Yes, Korrina the Shallour city gym leader, I challenge you to a battle" she said grabbing one of her Pokeballs from her belt into her hand as it went bigger when she touched it. "I accept lets go!" Korrina sent out Mienfoo as JC sent out Fletchinder as the battle started.

Having run out of low-level trainers to mug, Hazuki strolled into Santalune, immediately noticing the presence of a cab-bound trainer. It wasn't like they mattered to her, however; for now, the money-obsessed girl had to go to a pokemon centre, to stock up on supplies for Euro, and hand over today's money to Mrs Okazaki, the headmistress of Camellia House, the orphanage where Hazuki grew up.

The trainer bought some potions and other healing items for her meowth, before heading to the bank, and handing in her 'winnings' for the day; 22 euros. It wasn't much, but it'd cover at least part of one of the bills at home. Or maybe feed one kid at Camellia House. Or buy one starter pokemon (Mrs Okazaki bought starter pokemon, for the kids who came of age, and wanted to travel). So either way, it was going to a good cause.

After dumping her money, Hazuki went straight back to the pokemon centre, to video-call Mrs Okazaki.

"I've transferred 22 bucks over to you, Mrs Okazaki," Hazuki began, "It's not much, but it'll help a little bit, right?"

Mrs Okazaki smiled softly at her. "Yes, it will dear. Thank you, Hazuki," she answered, "It's so terribly kind of you to help me out like this."

"No problem. I just don't wanna lose my home," she replied, petting Euro, "Or you."

ThatWeirdOne

Previously ThatOnePerson
Once he got to the gym, he walked inside to watch some battles. He loved watching Clemont’s battles. He was Marcus’ hero. Marcus wanted to be a Gym Leader when he grows up, but never knew what type his Gym should be. Maybe Electric? Normal? Fairy? He didn’t know, he did know that he wanted to be a Gym Leader.

After the gym battle, he took a car to Shallour City. He wanted to watch a battle Korrina was in. He loved watching Gym battles. They we’re so exciting.

The cab stopped in front of the Shallour Gym. Marcus would run inside, seeing a battle was already going on. He’d walk over to the sidelines and would watch the battle.

Kira pulled out her Pokedex and perused the functions of the device. It was a quite interesting piece of technology, able to show a Pokemon's information and habitat. Unfortunately, she needed to scan a Pokemon first before the information was obtained. Once finished examining the device, Kira pocketed the device and began exploring Route 4. She heard the cries and calls of various Pokemon and caught glimpses of others. One Pokemon she had heard rumors about appearing on Route 4 was the one Kira wanted to add to her team: Ralts. A Psychic/Fairy type Pokemon would make an excellent addition to her team and cover some type disadvantages. The search for her new partner began.

Finding such a rare Pokemon in the wild was going to be a hard task. Catching it would be even more challenging as Ralts had a tendency to teleport away when in danger. The trick would be not to frighten it. Maybe a sneak attack would work. As she thought about different tactics, Kira spotted a Ralts in a clearing. She crouched down low and let Squirtle out of his ball.

“Okay, Squirtle. We’re going to battle and capture Ralts over there.” Kira points out the Pokémon to Squirtle. “We’re going to get the first strike.” Squirtle nodded. “Alright, let’s start with Aqua Jet.” Squirtle ran forward into the clearing, water encasing the Pokémon. The turtle Pokémon shot forward slamming into the unexpecting Ralts. Kira jumped up and tossed a Pokéball at the Psychic Pokémon. The ball connected and Ralts was sucked into the ball. The device landed on the ground and shook once before Ralts popped back out. Kira cursed herself, thinking that Ralts was gonna teleport away. However, she was surprised when it turned to face Squritle and launched a Magical Leaf attack. The turtle Pokémon stumbled back before regaining his footing.

“No more sneaking around,” Kira said as she stood up. “Squirtle, use Ice Beam!” Squirtle responded by launching an icy stream of energy at Ralts. The attack connected, freezing the psychic Pokémon in place. Now was the time. Kira pulled out another Pokeball and threw it Ralts. Once again, Ralts was pulled into the ball as it settled on the ground. Three wiggles later, the Pokeball dinged, signaling a successful capture. Kira picked up the ball and put it on her belt. She needed to get to a Pokémon center to heal both of her Pokémon.

Once she was done with Mrs Okazaki, Hazuki went and sat in the lounge, with some lunch for herself and Euro. The gyms in Kalos were a maybe; they did pay handsomely, to winning challengers, but losing to them meant that Hazuki would also have to pay....And her only pokemon was her Meowth, and though Euro was pretty tough, she wasn't gonna be enough to take an entire gym on her own.

"Do we try something else, or do we risk it, and go for the gym?" she said aloud, slurping up some cheap ramen, "Or do we catch another pokemon, so the gym'll be easier?"

She sensed a trainer on the sidelines as she just glanced her eyes through her mask seeing the boy with a pichu before looking back at Korrina and her Mienfoo. "-Tali Peck full speed-" she commanded. "Fletch!" Tali went towards Mienfoo and hit her with peck with a direct hit causing it to go down on one knee. "-Finish with quick attack-" "Fletch!" Tali attacked first and hit Meinfoo with quick attack as it fainted afterwards. She defeated her second Pokemon which was a Machoke as Tali gained experience greatly. Her last Pokemon was a Hawlucha as Tali was having a bit of difficultly taking it down. She realized this and returned Tali sending out Flara her Braxien, "-Fire spin now trap Hawlucha in then use Psybeam-" "Braxien!" Flara obeyed as she used fire spin to trap Hawlucha in then leaped up at swift speed using Psybeam from above hitting Hawlucha with a direct hit causing her to become confused. "-Finish with Flame Charge-" Flara obeyed as she was engulfed in flames and went straight down into the fire spin hitting Hawlucha as the fire spin subsided as Flara landed back in front of her trainer. Once the smoke cleared Hawlucha was down as she fainted. She recieved the Rumble badge from Korrina as she gave a smile and good luck on her journey. She gave a slight smile under her mask before nodding as she returned Flara as she left the gym.

She entered the Pokemon Center as she healed her team then walked out as she opened her map to see where the next gym was as she saw it was in Coumarine city as she needed to take a train to go up there. She closed her map before putting it away as she began to walk and saw the Absol that had been watching her for quite sometime now as she could see the trust in the Absol's eyes towards her. The Absol leaped down from a rock as she walked up to her slowly as she stopped in front of her. "-Absol is there something you want?-" she asked her in though going down to one knee then both. "Absol Ab? -I have been watching how you battle JC very closely and also how you trust your Pokemon dearly just like your Umbreon Blue there,-" Absol paused as Blue looked to her. "Umbre?" Absol continued. "-I believe that I can trust you to take care of me so what I wanted to ask was may I join your team-" Absol asked. She smiled gently as she reached into her cape and grabbed a Luxury ball as she held it out to her.

"-Yes Absol you may join my team and become strong with me together-" she said as Absol smiled touching the Luxury ball with her head as she was sucked in as it only moved one and Absol was caught. She let Absol out as she appeared in front of her. "Blue meet Blade the Absol and the fifth member of our team" "Umbre! Umbreon!" Blue greeting Blade as she gave a nudge to her. "Blade I will be counting on you with further battles that will soon come" she said. "Absol!(you can count on me JC)" Blade said as she was sucked back into her Luxury ball. She put Blade's Pokeball away inside her cape before starting to walk off again to Coumarine city to battle Ramos who holds grass type Pokemon as she disappeared again into the forest for more special training with her newest member Blade.

~First Team Member and Partner~
Name: Blue(Partner)
Level: 25
Species: Umbreon
Sprite: Shiny
Nature: Brave
Ability: Synchronize
Moves: Shadow ball, Hyper beam, Quick attack, Assurance
Other: Has a black and blue flower on her right ear

~Second Team Member~
Name: Tali
Species: Fletchinder
Sprite: Normal
Nature: Gentle
Ability: Flame body
Moves: Peck, Quick Attack, Roost, Ember

~Third Team Member~
Name: Flara
Species: Braixen
Nature: Careful
Ability: Blaze
Moves: Psybeam, Fire spin, Howl, Flame Charge
Other: Has a bow on her stick in her tail

~Fourth Team Member~
Name: Belle
Species: Lucario
Nature: Gentle
Ability: Steadfast
Moves: Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse, Power up Punch, Quick Attack
Other: Wears bells on her right ear

~Fifth Team Member~
Name: Blade
Species: Absol
Nature: Bashful
Ability: Super Luck
Moves: Slash, Swords Dance, Bite, Fire Blast
Other: Wears a white flower at the end of her blade close to her head

ThatWeirdOne

Previously ThatOnePerson
After the battle, he’d walk to the leader. “Excuse me But, may we have a battle aswell..?” He’d ask her. Korrina would nod. “But I need to heal my Pokémon first. How many badges do you have?” She’d ask. He’d hold out his badge case, showing two badges. He already got two before hand. “Ah, This will be your third. Alright! We shall battle once I get back!” She’d skate out of the gym.

She reappeared out from the forest with her team well trained now to lvl 35 along with obtaining her last team member Gem a Trapinch that evolved into a Vibrava at lvl 35. She had a fully evolved team ready for the Courmarine City gym against Ramos the grass gym leader. She looked around from where she came as she was somehow curious about that trainer and his Pichu which was kind of unusual to her. She walked back to Shallour City going to take a break at least before heading to Courmarine city. She saw Korrina coming out of the Pokemon Center back into her gym as she followed after her before entering the gym again seeing the trainer with the Pichu on his shoulder and Korrina. She stood where the door was as she watched him closely as Blue sat down just next to her.

ThatWeirdOne

Previously ThatOnePerson
He’d get ready for battle. “Alright! Let’s begin! Come on Pichu!” He’d call out. Pichu would jump onto the battlefield. Korrina would send out Meinfoo. “Okay Pichu! Let’s show them what we’ve got!” He’d call out. “Pichu, use tackle!” He’d command his Pokémon. Pichu would run towards Meinfoo. “Meinfoo, close combat.” Korinna would tell her Pokémon. The two Pokémon would clash at each other, Meinfoo getting more damage than Pichu. “You okay Pichu?” He’d ask his Pokémon after the blow. His partner would nod. “Okay Pichu, use Quick Attack!”

She watched carefully at the Pichu as she smiled gently "-That Pichu is well trained it will make a fine Pikachu once it evolves-" she thought as Blue looked up at her. "Umbre?" Blue nodded agreeing. She looked back up at this trainers battle with Korrina as she thought again "-He needs to be careful though, Korrina does not play around-"she thought again as Blue agreed nodding her head once again. She crossed her arms against her chest as she watched Pichu and Mienfoo's movements just observing.

Name: Blue(Partner)
Level: 35
Species: Umbreon
Sprite: Shiny
Nature: Brave
Ability: Synchronize
Moves: Shadow ball, Hyper beam, Iron tail, Dark Pulse
Other: Has a black and blue flower on her right ear

Name: Flara
Level: 35
Species: Delphox