• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Journey in the Galar Region! (Discussion)

Well of course. Shade is used to training Pokemon, so she has an idea on how to train them for better results in a shorter amount of time, if they are cooperative. And Shade has met people and Pokemon who have found TMs and TRs (along with finding them along the grounds of the Wild Area), so she was quick to grab a few and use them for her Pokemon to learn.

Her next few additions will not have this kind of training unless I specify that she trained them in one of her little regimens.

I have an idea for that.

We can have the version exclusives be together. I usually do this so characters can battle them both. The first person they battle will be official, while the other person that could be battled will be unofficial. They swap out every other day or whatever so that the other can take a break and do something productive for themselves. Yes, the badges will be different and so will the layout of the Gym Missions, but that can be changed. The one half of the gym stadium will have one Gym Mission while the other half will have the other Gym Mission and the stadium can share one battlefield.

Ok then. In that case...

First Name: Zak
Last Name: Wellister
Personality: Zak is a little bit of an extrovert. He loves Pokemon battles and is always wanting
Appearance: Light blue hair and eyes, pale, wears dragon gym challenger shirt under his varsity jacket, light grey denim jeans and his favorite blue basketball shoes.
Backstory: Hailing from Hammerlocke, Zak is a dragon enthusiast with a passion for battling. Zak is dedicated to impressing Raihan in battle. He's been wanting to be the next dragon gym leader ever since he saw Raihan first battle. He's already gotten his first three gym badges and is ready to take on the gym at Stow-on-Side. With his Pokemon by his side, nothing can stop the fearless Zak! (Except ground types. He is absolutely scared to death of ground types).
Other: His gym challenger number is 8.
Crush: I don't know yet, I'll see what female characters are out there.
Pokémon:

Species: Toxtricity
Moves:
Thunderbolt
Sludge Bomb
Spark
Screech

Species: Applin
Moves:
Recycle
Astonish
Withdraw

Species: Noibat
Nickname (If Any): Boombox
Moves:
Bite
Air Slash
Super Fang
Absorb

Species: Polteageist
Nickname (If Any): Murasaki Cha
Moves:
Giga Drain
Sucker Punch
Stored Power
Teatime

OK! I'm ready! Can I join?

first Name: Conner
Last Name: Banks
Personality: Shy, but creative and smart

Appearance: Messy dark purple hair (hair that looks like you just got out of bed). He wears a long sleeved pink shirt with music notes that goes along it, some snow goggles, a purple bomber jacket version of the Lovely Nightmare Jacket from Sword & Shield, jeans with a mantine pattern on them, a mimikyu beenie, a long orange scarf, a green gaming headset with a mic, some heavy duty hiking boots, a dark blue messenger bag with stars on it, a Old Amber and Spiritome necklace. He has bandages on the upper part of his left arm.

Backstory: He has lived most of his life in SlatePort in the Hoenn Reigon, having no friends his older sister who is a Pokemon trainer caught him a Banette for his 9th Birthday. On his 12th Birthday him and his family moved to Hulbury in the Galar Reigon where he soon found a hurt Trubbish in a ally way, that he took home to help it and from then on the Trubbish livied with him and his family.

Other: His favorite food is any type of apple curry. His favorite Pokeball is the TimerBall

Crush (This is a Cryronn rp, this category is BEEPER essential): None at the moment
Pokémon (Maximum Of 2 to start.):

Species:Trubbish
Nickname (If Any):Buddy
Moves (Allowed one Egg or TM move. Make other moves scale accordingly): Sludge, Pound, DrainPunch (TM)

Species: Banette
Nickname: Patch
Moves: Snatch, Shadow Ball, ThunderBolt (TM), Shadow Sneak

Species: Flapple
Nickname: None
Moves: DracoMeteor, Astonish, SuckerPunch, Dragon Pulse

Species: Galarian Stunfisk
Nickname: None
Moves: SuckerPunch, Revenge, SnapTrap, Protect

Species: Galvantula
Nickname: ItsyBitsy
Moves: Electroball, HyperBeam (TM), ThunderWave, BugBite