• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Journey in the Galar Region! (Discussion)

Especially since he has told everyone from the beginning that he was a breeder and not really someone who liked to battle. He does not mind battling, but he much rather take care of pokemon. Also I do have his team finished. I am not using the Snow, Fluff, Aura, or Jacks for this one. The team he is using is the one that he had before when he was traveling to become a trainer.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Also, I think it would be better if there were some split groups. That way if people aren't active, their inactivity won't stop the other active players from RPing. Plus, after Shade gets the last badge, she'll go back to the Wild Area and find some G-Max Pokemon
Should all the Gym Challengers to go by themselves, then? Or should we put them in pairs?

First Name: Zac
Last Name: Atari
Personality: Mostly Quiet
Appearance: long platinum blonde hair, light blue eyes, loose tan top, red hoodie, skinny navy trousers, black low crew socks, casual white trainers, bug type sport travel bag, normal type sport cap.
Backstory: At the age of 7, he was given his first Pokémon. Since then he traveled the world challenging gyms and see how strong he was. He was endorsed by one of his rivals to see how strong he really was.
Other: He believes that a strong bond can overcome any challenge.
Pokémon (Maximum Of 2 to start.):

Pokémon Bio:
Species: Decidueye
Moves:
Leaf Blade
Spirit Shackle
Brave Bird
Sucker Punch

Species: Toucannon
Bullet Seed
Hyper Voice
Drill Peck