1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Private/Closed Join Trainer RP

Discussion in 'Pokémon Role Play Discussion' started by chesnaught-z☆, Mar 19, 2017.

1. Post your bio here and you'll be accepted. You can have at least 2 characters at once.

Use this template:

Name:
    Personality: (If you're bad at writing personality descriptions, don't worry about it)
    Appearance:
    History: (Optional)
    Team: (Maximum of six.)
    Likes/Dislikes: (Optional)
    Specializes in: (Remove if they don't specialize in any specific type)

Name: Isaac
    Personality: Isaac is normally quiet and reserved, and only opens up if you approach him. He is very easy to make friends with, but isn't particularly friendly, either.
    Appearance: Fair skin, blue eyes, dirty-blonde hair dyed pale blue. Medium body size and is quite tall.
    Team: Froslass (Female) (duh), Glaceon (Male), Lapras (Female) Sandslash (Alolan, Male) Vanillish (Female) and Abomasnow (Male)
    Specializes in: Ice

I have a second character I'll introduce later if the RP calls for it. I'll edit this post with her bio, so stay tuned.

2. Can I join?

Name: Lucy
    Personality: Lucy is very friendly and loves to meet new friends. She is very kind and careful. She loves Pokemon and she will rather befriend with a Wild Pokemon than battle it.
    Appearance: Black long straight hair, black T-shirt, white shorts, silver sneakers, red shoulder bag
    Team: Braixen (Female), Eevee (Female), Ninetales (Male), Arcanine (Male), Mightyena (Female), Absol (Male)
    Specializes in: N/A

chesnaught-z☆ likes this.
  3. When can I start to RP? Where this Rp took a place?

4. Start whenever, in the main thread! Just add on to whatever is currently going on and we can carry on from there.

(It's my excuse for not having a definite setting.)

PurpleYeontan likes this.
  5. StellarWind Elsydeon

StellarWind Elsydeon Armblades Ascendant
    Staff Member Administrator

6. Name: Cale (Cail) <pronounced
    Personality: Experienced trainer, energetic, ready for anything.
    Appearence: Brown hair, glasses, blue baseball hat, orange tee.
    Team: Growlithe (Male), Sceptile (Male), Gallade (100% Male), Luxray (Female), Noivern (Female), Weavile (Male).
    Specializes in: Defense.
    Other: Is impressed by Isaac and his team.

#7 RobotWizord, Mar 21, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2017