• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Join Trainer RP

Post your bio here and you'll be accepted. You can have at least 2 characters at once.

Use this template:

Name:
Personality: (If you're bad at writing personality descriptions, don't worry about it)
Appearance:
History: (Optional)
Team: (Maximum of six.)
Likes/Dislikes: (Optional)
Specializes in: (Remove if they don't specialize in any specific type)

Name: Isaac
Personality: Isaac is normally quiet and reserved, and only opens up if you approach him. He is very easy to make friends with, but isn't particularly friendly, either.
Appearance: Fair skin, blue eyes, dirty-blonde hair dyed pale blue. Medium body size and is quite tall.
Team: Froslass (Female) (duh), Glaceon (Male), Lapras (Female) Sandslash (Alolan, Male) Vanillish (Female) and Abomasnow (Male)
Specializes in: Ice

I have a second character I'll introduce later if the RP calls for it. I'll edit this post with her bio, so stay tuned.

Can I join?

Name: Lucy
Personality: Lucy is very friendly and loves to meet new friends. She is very kind and careful. She loves Pokemon and she will rather befriend with a Wild Pokemon than battle it.
Appearance: Black long straight hair, black T-shirt, white shorts, silver sneakers, red shoulder bag
Team: Braixen (Female), Eevee (Female), Ninetales (Male), Arcanine (Male), Mightyena (Female), Absol (Male)
Specializes in: N/A

Name: Cale (Cail) <pronounced
Personality: Experienced trainer, energetic, ready for anything.
Appearence: Brown hair, glasses, blue baseball hat, orange tee.
Team: Growlithe (Male), Sceptile (Male), Gallade (100% Male), Luxray (Female), Noivern (Female), Weavile (Male).
Specializes in: Defense.
Other: Is impressed by Isaac and his team.

Last edited: