• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Johto Region Adventures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your own Pokemon Adventure in the Johto Region!
First of all, let's start with the rules.
1. No Swearing
2. No Legendary's
3. Have Fun!
--------------------------------------------------------
You can start with the three Johto Starters, Eevee, or any of the baby pokemon from Johto (i.e. Pichu, Cleffa, Togepi, Magby, etc.)
List Your Characters
Name:
Starter Pokemon\ Nickname (if applicable):
Appearance:
Personality:
Anything else you want to add, put it at the bottom.
You can just jump in whenever!
Let's get RPing!

Name: Renny
Starter Pokemon: Eevee Nickname: N\A
Appearance: Shaggy brown hair and deep blue eyes, an orange hoodie, and blue track pants
Personality: Kind and Gentle, but during battle, very serious
Moved from Hoenn
--------------------=+=----------------------=+=--------------------=+=---------------
"Wow... the Johto Region!" Renny shouted to the sky as he left the plane. Everyone looked at him, and he just put his hood up and started walking away. He threw his only poke ball and out came an Eevee, the going away gift his Mom and Dad gave him before leaving. "Hey Eevee! We're finally here in Johto. It must have been really cramped in that pokeball for all that time," Renny asked. "Eve!" Eevee replied. " Our first stop is Violet City, but before that we have to go to Cherrygrove City," Renny said. Him and Eevee then ran off, with their destination in mind! But first, time to catch a new Pokemon!

Name: Jack
Starter Pokemon: Cyndiquil
Appearance: red and blue/black hat, red and black jacket, red ad white backpack red hair, blue eye's and pokeball's down on legs.
Personality: like's to have fun, love's to battle, strong, brave, and is very loyal.

Name: Jairemy
Starter Pokemon\ Nickname (if applicable): Eevee/Ukuzu
Appearance: Black hair,, red cap, blue vest. Have glasses.
Personality: KInda nice, mysterious, friendly

- Honey, wake up...
Jairemy wake up in his new house.
- Yes, I know it's been hard to separe of all of yours pokemon. But, you can always catch here. And you've keep your favorite pokemon, eevee... Kalos have been so nice, but after the team flare defeats, I freak out in the idea to come back... Thanks to professor sycamore, he keep all yours pokemon in safety.
I decide to go outside.
-Eevee, get out
I didn't win the 8th badges in Kalos, thanks to team flares. But, determined still, I will win the league here.
I running out of time. I take eevee in my hands, and I go running in route 29 like each time...

Status
Not open for further replies.