• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Johto Adventure Retry (Discussion)

Welcome role players to this RP I decided to do after so long. I hope you guys enjoy being part of it for how long it last.

Rules
1. Play nice with the other RPers
2. No Mega Evolution, Z-Moves, Battle Bond, or Legendaries
3. Read the Sites RP Rules, click here to read them
4. We go by anime rules here
5. Up to 3 Pokemon are allowed at the start

Small things to note:
  • When battling a fellow RPer be fair I don't want to read a one-sided battle where one OC's pokemon is dodging everything their opponent is throwing at them.
  • Please read everyone's post I don't want to see someone's OC shrugging off other's attempts to interact with your OC.
  • Rotom Phones can be used in this version of Johto.
Character Sheet:
Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Backstory: (Optional)
Chosen Starter/Pokemon on hand:

Pokémon:
Species:
Nickname:

Name
: Zane Niles
Hometown & Region: New Bark Town, Johto
Personality: Zane is a extremely nice guy but has the appearance of a delinquent making it hard for him to make friends. Zane has potential to become a strong trainer but prefers not to battle if able wanting not to cause his pokemon harm. He's also neat freak with an uncontrollable urge to correct anything he finds out of place.
Appearance: Zane has neat short black hair, wears a half zipped navy blue track jacket with a gray t-shirt under it, brown cargo pants, a black over the shoulder backpack, and gray running shoes.
Misdreavus

Role Play

Last edited:
Will there be a limit on the kind of Pokemon we bring in? Not saying a nonnative Pokemon showing up in the wild, just as a consequence of being a foreigner from another region.

Sorry for the double post, but I was wondering. Would it be alright to bring at least one Fakemon?
Here's the one I had in mind:
IMG_20220808_120402077.jpg

Primal Persian
Rock/Fighting type
Evolves from Kantonian Meowth knowing Ancient Power
Ability is Glass Jaw; bite attacks have a higher critical rate than normal. Bite attacks that miss decrease Primal Persian's attack stat.
Possible Attacks:
1. Bite
2. Slash
3. Submission
4. Thunder Fang
5. Fire Fang
6. Ice Fang
7. Assurance
8. Odor Sleuth
9. Takedown
10. Poison Fang
11. Faint Attack
12. Lick
13. Metal Claw
14. Iron Head
15. Force Palm
16. Fake Out
17. Play Rough
18. Beat Up
19. Headbutt
20. Rock Slide
21. Sandstorm
22. Roar
23. Brick Break
24. Dragon Claw
25. Shadow Claw
26. Growl
27. Tail Whip
28. Power Gem
29. Ancient Power
30. Hone Claws

Well, here's my avatar.
Name: Riley Grant
Hometown & Region: Cerulean City, Kanto
Personality: TBA
Appearance:
Riley Grant screenshot.png

Chosen Starter/Pokemon on hand: Primal Persian and Nidorina

Pokémon:
Species: Primal Persian
Nickname: Tora
Ability: Glass Jaw

Species: Nidorina
Nickname: Blue
Ability: Rivalry

Hmm, thinking ab getting back into rp, and this one seems nice! Here’s my character sheet:

Name: Dominic Ydra (pronounced Id-dra)
Hometown & Region: Castelia City, Unova
Personality: Protective, a bit high energy but still very relaxed
Appearance:
2B3E9612-6B41-4105-B136-46AEFAA7BB07.png

Backstory: After being expelled from a prestigious university in goldenrod city almost a year ago (due to one of his inventions exploding and causing major damage) instead of returning home and facing his parents wrath, he decided to stay in goldenrod to use his talents elsewhere. After being employed at the goldenrod bike shop for a few months, he decides to make a name for himself in the battling world.

Pokémon:
Species: Zorua
Nickname: Illua
Ability: Illusion

Species: Oshawott
Nickname: Shogu
Ability: Torrent

Species: Porygon (shiny)
Nickname: Virus
Ability: Download

Name: Rene Spears
Hometown & Region: Hammerlocke, Galar.
Personality: A jolly personality, very supportive of others and self confident. She is always looking at the bright side and tries to cheer up the people around her. On the other hand, she hides when she is feeling down, not wanting to make other worry or bring their attitude down.
Appearance:
Rene.png
Backstory: Rene is a big fan of the Pokemon League, although she hasn't participated in one herself. She travels the world to learn about the league in all other regions, becoming of fan of famous trainers and hoping to learn about them as much as possible. She loves battling despite being average on it and is also a fan of other athletic sports.
Chosen Starter/Pokemon on hand: Torracat, Phanpy, Snorunt.

Pokémon:
Species: Torracat
Nickname: Spicy
Ability: Intimidate

Species: Phanpy
Nickname: Panpan
Ability: Pickup

Species: Snorunt
Nickname: Frosty
Ability: Snow Body

Doesn't seem your rp is too active which is perfect for me because I may not be too active in return.

Name: Ace
Hometown & Region: Striaton City, Unova.
Personality: A cocky and smart'alecy person, yet friendly. Loves to show off his pokemon and his own intelligence and strength. His arrogance and confidence sometimes get the best of him. Passionate about flying types.
Appearance: Orange quiff, brown eyes, slim build, almost pale skin. light blue fleece jacket and black sweatpants. Light blue gloves and black tennis shoes.
Backstory: Though I want to keep the story more known as the story progresses, all I can say is that Ace was born in Straiton city at a young age and moved to Johto in order to experience more to life, as Unova wasn't cutting it for him. There's nothing too innate or special about him, I just prefer to reveal my character more and more throughout the story.

Pokémon:
Species: Emolga
Nickname:
Ability: Static

Species: Ducklett
Ability: Huge Pecks