1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jirachi wish maker: The fossil used to revive that groudon?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Chat' started by Leaf Blade Treecko, Dec 4, 2004.

1. I have been wondering this ever since I saw the movie. When that Team Magma scientist revived that Groudon creature using Jirachi's power. That Groudon he had brang back wasn't Groudon.
    If that thing wasn't Groudon then what was it? :shock:

2. As far as I know, it was an evil mass of random matter, crafted into Groudon's shape by Butler's selfish, greedy, and dangerous intents.

3. Plus, "brang" isn't a real word, and that probably factored in somehow...

4. Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator

Fair point, QuagsireQing. Minor setails like that can affect everything.

Also, this reminds me of pokemon Ruby, with the uncontrollable Groudon. Maybe something simiar has happened here?

5. Juuust like how 'setails' can have an effect, too. :wink:

6. Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator

Yes, setails can cause a huge difference. I once ran into a setail, and it tried to eat me.

7. Doctor Oak

Staff Member Overlord

*Ahem*.... Santa Oak doesn't come to boys and girls that don't stay on topic....

8. Linkachu

Linkachu Hero of Pizza
    Staff Member Administrator

What he said ;)

Anyways... Everything I've speculated is pretty much what TBA said. I don't think the Groudon Butler created was a Pokemon at all - it just looked like Groudon due to the fossil being used. The thing he did create was simply a manifestation of his greed and desire for recognition, a greed which consumed everything around him. Nothing but his goal mattered, including the people who loved him (ie. that women, whatever her name was).

In other words... Butler's greed consumed all = the Groudon monster tried to consume everything. Whee.

#8 Linkachu, Dec 5, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2014
  9. Whoo! My idea isn't just a product of dementia! People actually agree with me! :shock:

10. "Brang" Was a minor mistake! :roll: So if he wasn't greedy then it would have become a Groudon? :?

11. Linkachu

Linkachu Hero of Pizza
    Staff Member Administrator

Hard to say. He seemed pretty confident that it would work and went psychotic when it didn't. It kinda reminds me of all the failed experiments to clone Mew. It took them many, many tries to get it right... Maybe if his intentions had been pure, though, it would've worked. Depends on the extent of Jirachi's true powers.