• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Inked Hearts Annual Writer's Festival

Hello Pokecharms! I'm here to start a new tradition, that's sponsored by the Inked Hearts. This contest will run for 3 months and be less contest, but more of a way to spread the writer's love. The event will end December 26th, the day after Chirstmas. So here is some info about it, to get you all started.

All works that are apart of this festival must be given the tag, Inked Hearts Writing Festival. You can do any kind of written work, whenever it's a fanfic, story, series, report, interview, or anything else you want to write about. And on December 26th, the writing guild, the Inked Hearts will decide winners for best three written, three most creative, three funniest, and three saddest. The prize is bragging rights, and this whole things is about having fun! So let me know in the comments if you want to join! However you can only submit new stories. You can't submit old pieces you've done, but you can submit a chapter of an already done series if the chapter itself is new.

In this thread, you can talk about ideas and brainstorm, sign up as a festival goer, or just discuss stories that are apart of the festival and reccomend them. So enjoy! And without further ado, allow me to introduce the Inked Hearts.

Last edited:
Is it a requirement to have posted written works on this website before? If not (and if it's not too late to enter), I'd love to partake in th festival! It sounds like fun.

Welcome to the festival, @Pretty Pichu!

And everyone, the festival ends at 12:00 Midnight, Central time. So that's roughly 6 and 1/2 hours from now. So if you're like me, and haven't finished, finalize it now! And don't forget the tag, inked hearts writer's festival on the piece. Good luck!