• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

In which generation did you get into Pokemon?

In which gen did you get into Pokemon?

• Kanto (R/G/Y/B)

Votes: 97 70.8%
  • Johto (G/S/C)

Votes: 23 16.8%
  • Advance (R/S/FR/LG/E)

Votes: 14 10.2%
  • Post-Emerald

Votes: 3 2.2%

• Total voters
A friend of the family had blue version, and I was like 'I gotta get me some of that!'
I never looked back, and now over ten years on I still whip out a pokemon game and get it owwwn!
love 'em!
:]

Kanto. =) I first watched it on video while at my uncle's house. Episode 1, ftw. Then the shortly games came into my life, starting with Red Version.

I got into Pokemon during Kanto (good ol' R/B/Y). But even though I stopped watching Pokemon in the beginning of the Johto series, I still played the games (G/S/C/Advanced Games). I stopped playing the games once Emerald came out, and I think that's when I started losing interest. Though a couple months ago my friends and I were looking back on our Pokemon days, and that's when my interest in the series slowly began to return. And just the other day, I asked my friend's brother if I could borrow Diamond, and I'm hooked again XD