• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

I'm making a secondary team on my Soul Silver.

I don't want to trade,migrate,or anything of the sorts.Dont say Snorlax,its gone.
Here's my primary team

Typhlosion/Flare
Kingdra/Jet
Forretress/Wagner
Xatu/Tuskeegee
Mamoswine/Charger
Magmortar/Apollo

Already Members of next team.Make suggestions.

Rhyhorn/Rocker
Krabby/King
Skarmory/Forge

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
My first piece of advice to you would be to read the Clinic rules before posting.

7. Finally, don't just post a team of 6 Pokemon and expect us to make all your movesets from scratch - at least go as far as to suggest your own ideas for movesets, as well as making sure we know exactly what you want each Pokemon to do for you. Going back to the point about asking us to pick your team members for you, the Clinic is for giving advice and helping people along, not for people to ask for other members to make all their movesets from scratch because they're too lazy to do it themselves.

If you had read the rules, you'd have noticed that. You also failed to specify which game/generation you are using (this looks like HG/SS) but anyway, here is the layout you are to use:

Pokemon @ Hold Item
Nature
Ability
EVs

- Move 1
- Move 2
- Move 3
- Move 4

Let us see your ideas first, so I know better what I'm dealing with.