• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

if you could be any Pokemon, what kind would you be?

You guys know me.....I'd be a Mew. It's powerful, smart, cute, and sweet. And it can learn any power, AND it has the DNA of all Pokemon. It must be the BEST Pokemon I've ever had/seen/used.

This sounds so easy yet awkward, but....Rotom! I just love his formes, and how he changes them just by going in items. That's what I would do, along with making mischief, but you already seen that from me. XP

S

sheesheesh

Definitelly Lucario or Deoxys or Darkrai. Lucario because it'd be awesome to have the power of aura; Deoxys because shooting beams out of the chest would be much more radical; and Darkrai because of the way he can become a shadow and make nightmares. (I'd use these powers on my sister! XD)
You seem like a typical nine year old boy... Onto my actual post:

I'd love to be Alakazam. I'd be able to kill a yak from 200 miles away... WITH MIND BULLETS! That's telekinesis, Kyle. The power... to move you. That's right. I could kill anything from 200 miles away with mind bullets, actually. More miles than that. What's the Earth's diameter? I'd have a visually imaginary Death Note... Cool.

i would be a treecko because i'm always treecko on mystery dungeon and it would be awesome to be really quick, and be able to climb up vertical surfaces with ease.

Say say say say say say!Its Definetely Dragonite or Wailord!I Like Flying Types and I also like water types cuz flying types are pro and water pokemon are mostly ownage!And of course I like things that can learn Ice Beam.Hehe!