• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

If you could add anything to the map, what would it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[glow=red,2,300]So if you had the chance to add something to the Diamond/Pearl map, what would it be?

I would add something like a pool of some sort, where you can swim and heal your Pokémon, and you can battle with other trainers. (Imagine you were fishing in the pool and caught a Polliwirl xD).
[/glow]

Last edited by a moderator:
A dragon cave!

Imagine you walk into the cave and you run into cave dweller pokemon like geodude/graveller, and zubat/golbat. But the deeper you go, the more base level dragons you find; i.e. Trapinch, Bagon, and Swablu. You could even find pools of water that have horsea and dratini. Finally in the back of the cave you could find some new legendary dragon.

How cool would that be?

I thought of this the other day and this reminded me of it...

Rather than swarms, the new thing would be nests. You talk to a little girl or something and she says she found a ____ nest today. Anyways, you go to the nest and there's a couple eggs and an overworld of whatever Pokémon the nest belongs to. In order to obtain one of the eggs you have to defeat the "Mama", which would be around level 70 and uncatchable. Then, after knocking them out, you simply take an egg, which then triggers a blackout thing and the mama and the other eggs are gone. It'd be cool.

Last edited by a moderator:
A dragon cave!

Imagine you walk into the cave and you run into cave dweller pokemon like geodude/graveller, and zubat/golbat. But the deeper you go, the more base level dragons you find; i.e. Trapinch, Bagon, and Swablu. You could even find pools of water that have horsea and dratini. Finally in the back of the cave you could find some new legendary dragon.

How cool would that be?

Kinda reminds me of the Dragon Den back in G/S/C

nice ^^

I would have to say that I would add an underwater cavern. Probably goes under stark mountain and takes you deep underwater where many tough water pokemon live, then at the bottom, a water steel type like heatran awaits (but then we would be ripping off R/S/E...)

How bout a new Safari Zone...for ALL the Pokemon....(Celebi or Mew anyone.) I like Midnight Shadows Idea, though. You can catch only Psychic-types there. And once a month you have a chance to catch Mew or Mewtwo. Or every Tuesday...a Psychic Catching contest (like the Bug catching one in G/S/C)

How bout a new Safari Zone...for ALL the Pokemon....(Celebi or Mew anyone.) I like Midnight Shadows Idea, though. You can catch only Psychic-types there. And once a month you have a chance to catch Mew or Mewtwo. Or every Tuesday...a Psychic Catching contest (like the Bug catching one in G/S/C)

Why not a different type for different days (such as the 14th of May is a Steel catching contest), but then when fire comes, then it would be kinda easy as they have been rather neglected recently...

I actually was thinking of a thunderstorm like pokemon. That could be dark/electric, so midnightshadow would have a giant smile on her face.

But another idea on new areas would be tunnels under the lakes filled with holograms of the corresponding pokemon like the deoxys in mystery dungeon

actually I just didn't see it yet, love your beevee-kun! But it would be cool to walk any pokemon around, the starters were a big step alright. However, if all the pokemon were elligible for walking, then things might get a little chaotic... Time for walkies Wailord!

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
Ok. This has turned into like a chat and you should all know better. >> Locking.

Status
Not open for further replies.