• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

I Officially Own You ALL

Prepare to be pwned (and my apologies to anybody stuck with a slow connection...click the links and come back when the pictures are finished loading ;D)...

The machine open has a metallic thing going for it, a little like the Graphite SPs (with the new backlight), but far better. ^_^

This is the machine closed, so as to taunt you with its glitteriness.

Here's the front of the box, with some sporty artwork.

Here's a shot of the back of the box, and, if you look carefully at the bottom, you'll see the quashing of any former questions of the proper romanizations.

Of course, I won't be using this system or even turning it on until I get my English Pearl next spring, but it's going to be extra special for me. ;D

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
OOooo... Glittery o.o

I'd be more jealous, but I know how much you paid for that thing (unless you ended up finding it cheaper than originally stated). Anyone crazy enough to buy a second DS Lite at such a hiked up price deserves to be congratulated for it. Very prettiful ;)

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator

Jealously is a sin and is frowned up. I'm too big a person for that.

*Eye twitches*

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
That is reallllly nice. Though i'm not really that jealous as I got the Lite I wanted from the start and while it'd be nice to have Dialga and Palkia plastered on the top of it, the pure black one is still goddamn smexy.

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
It's nice and all but I do like the plain black one more... This comming from a person who doesn't have a lite yet... >-

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I personally don't. I really DID want the limited edition DP one, but the original price was so outrageously high that I ended up buying my Black DS Lite instead =/

Oh well. Not much I can do about it now. I still

The pictures are taking awhile to load, but from what I've read (and what I already know X3 ) you got that special DP DS Lite thingy you wanted?

*first picture is happy and finishes loading* Oooooh...so...well, big, but I know it is smaller in real life...but it is so shiny! O_O *has no DS at all*

*second picture loads after awhile* ZOMGSOGLITTERY! *spazflailfallouch* No seriously...that's...so prettiful! Shiny-y Dialga and Palkia! Gaaah! 8D *still has no DS*

*third picture is nice and takes only a short time to load* I _

:ooh, wow! it is so awesome, i have a black lite, but yours kicks mines butt! btw, my lite came with three faulty pixels, and weak hinges what are the odds of that? :-\