• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

I drew! Come see! ^_^ NEW: MAMOSWINE VS. TYPHLOSION + NEWS

I don't know what it is about that Charizard, but it looks very weird...

There it is, it looks weird with it's legs all together, maybe if you ever redraw one, make it seem like it's legs are capable of holding up his massive body ^_^.

It's scuffling around (the legs are in motion) and the claws are on top of the toes instead of jutting out from them, like a velociraptor. That's why it looks odd.

I love those drawings you do,they just look how Pokemon in real life would look,and i must say,it would be great to see such massive pokemons out there,and those descriptions give them originality as well as excitement,and it would be awesome to look at some other descriptions (Steelix,Metagross,Wailord!)

In other words: I am stunned by your art

Wow, awsome artwork. I'm a fan of all of it.

On that Charizard though.. what the hell's up with the toes?? Bring 'em down a bit buddy. :p

But all of it are wonderful pieces of work. You have some real talent.

Wow, awsome artwork. I'm a fan of all of it.

On that Charizard though.. what the hell's up with the toes?? Bring 'em down a bit buddy. :p

But all of it are wonderful pieces of work. You have some real talent.

Already explained: The claws are on top of his toes instead of in front of them.

Oooh, I like that Mamoswine picture Ozz. Since I'm a --swine fan, I'm rootin' for good ol' Mamoswine. Oh yeah, I'm lookin' forward to seein' those stand-alone pics too...

Annnd I'm fine with being the last on your current request list since you already fufilled one of mine.

Dang it, Ozzy! That Mamoswine scared the crap outta me!! Typhlosion is my fave pokemon, too bad they made it crap. And don't get me started on the Gengar.
*Shudders* Ugh, that was scary, though it DOES look cartoon networky.

Though I don't believe in evolution, those Biography's are kinda SWEET! Maybe if you took the Evolution out of 'em, I'd say they were ALL Sweet.

Doesn't Typhlosion have like the exact same stats as Charizard, only with a somewhat worse movepool? I thought Typhlosion was a damn good Pokemon.

I'm probably not gonna be drawing for a while. Go look at Mr. Longname's thread for better realistic Pokemon. CRAP, his Abomasnow is so cool X3

Uhhhh yeah. I'm getting back into spriting Trainers. So pay attention to that thread more. :x

C

Curtis

Man Ozzybeans, all your drawings are awesome, though thats not what I expected Charizard to look like Charizard, but all your Drawings are awesome, the Mamoswine V.S Typhilosion looks really intense, anyways, Good luch with spriting!

Ten to twenty minutes. I don't draw much anymore. It was just a short phase, it seems. I'm burned out artwise. I express myself through SONG- er, sprites. Sprites.

DAMMIT, I SAID SPRITES.