• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Hyperspace - Gamma Realm

Which one?

• ALL MAGIC (fire, water, air, darkness, space, etc)

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • CLASSES (Swordsman, Archer, Mage, Tank, Healer, etc)

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
OK. I don't know if you guys remember, but a while ago I had an idea of like a fairy tail, teacher, crazy magical journey idea thing going on. Yeah... well I completely forgot where I was going with that. XD

This is either completely magician based... or classes.
Anyways, now, my crazy imagination had a another idea. The hyperspace utopia, DEV worlds, Gamma, Beta, Radiation Realms, and MMORPGs. How do they all tie in together? Well.... you'll see. Anyways, as of right now, I'll just tell you something. Reality as we know it is a fragment and a hologram. Forget everything you thought you knew. Your wildest dreams just might come true. Change... is coming...

Last edited:
It seems like a cool idea. I do like how your letting everyone decide the plot. That always helps. But yeah, like everyone else, I'd be interested if there was a little more info on it.

For anyone who is reading this thinking nothing is done, we have about 6 pages of convo about this already XD.

I'll explain plot and such now that we have it sorted out.
Your character starts by leaving the earth realm, DEV world, whatever. In your spirit form, you design a character similarly to an MMORPG style where you'd pick a class, design your body (RP character). Then you'll enter the Gamma world, where you and other players move through levels to "beat the game". Or at least that's the short of it all... For now.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Classes:
  • Warrior: Sword (DPS/Tank)
  • Knight: Lance (Tank)
  • Rogue: Knife/Dagger (DPS)
  • Mage: Staff (DPS (Ranged))
  • Healers: Wand (Support (Ranged))
  • Enchanters: Hand (Support)
  • Necromancer: Staff (DPS (Summoner))
  • Archer: Bow and Arrow (DPS (Ranged))
  • Blacksmith: Hammer (Tank)
  • Axemen: Axe (Tank)
  • Barbarian: Mace (Tank)
  • Monk: Hand (DPS/Support)
  • Horserider: Lance (Tank)
  • Swordsman: Sword (DPS)
swordsman is basically warrior

So is this basically Ready Player One combined with D&D?

I kind of understand what you're saying Hotshot... but not really.

Here's what I picked up (correct me if I'm wrong): We make a character. Then we make their character in the Gamma (which is basically the Oasis). Then we beat the Gamma? Right?

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
We’re Spirits in Hyperspace. We make our characters. We go to earth. We die. We go back to Hyperspace. We go to Gamma, a MMORPG in real life world. I understand people make comparisons to better understand something, but I’d honestly prefer if you just saw it like that and not VR. Also Hyperspace is basically Heaven.

Classes:
  • Warrior: Sword (DPS/Tank)
  • Knight: Lance (Tank)
  • Rogue: Knife/Dagger (DPS)
  • Mage: Staff (DPS (Ranged))
  • Healers: Wand (Support (Ranged))
  • Enchanters: Hand (Support)
  • Necromancer: Staff (DPS (Summoner))
  • Archer: Bow and Arrow (DPS (Ranged))
  • Blacksmith: Hammer (Tank)
  • Axemen: Axe (Tank)
  • Barbarian: Mace (Tank)
  • Monk: Hand (DPS/Support)
  • Horserider: Lance (Tank)
  • Swordsman: Sword (DPS)
swordsman is basically warrior
Wait elements won the poll

Name: Zack Hunter
Class: Swordsman
Appearance: Zack has light tanned skin, Tiger orange dyed short spiky hair, Crimson red eyes behind a pair of white sports sunglasses, usually always wearing an amber red athletic shirt with an orange-reddish fire emblem on the chest, behind a scarlet red sports jacket, neon orange basketball shorts, and dark red sneakers. He's really in shape, and has a small ruby key-chain that hooks to his pocket.
Personality: Zack is quick tempered, especially when put in sticky situations, leading to him often making some bad decisions. His emotions are easily tampered with, which is why he steers clear of relationships. (Like Nebulix, personality is usually however I'm actually feeling... But this is a basis)
Backstory: I kinda forgot.
Other: Decided not to remember life on Earth because... Well I don't remember.

Alright there we go. Do you have a plan for when the thread will go up? Maybe when everyone has a bio up?

Name: Jack Smith
Class: Blacksmith
Appearance: Jack is a large, bulky guy with short black hair. He wears a large leather jacket with many tears and worn out parts on it. Jack also has a pair of blue jeens and a black leather belt.
Personality (Optional) : I take the option.
Backstory: Jack was born into a Blacksmith family, known for working and making top rank weapons and tools. Over time, Jack learned the trade and a fighting style focusing on Blacksmith motions. He quickly learned this. While smithing, Jack traded service from a Sorcerer to enchant his hammer to grow and shrink to his will.
Other: Jack is drunk 90% of the time. He chose to forget Earth.

Last edited:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
wait... HOTSHOT YOU NEED TO MAKE A BACKSTORY!!! also... is that you're gamma backstory, or earth? Cuz that section is supposed to be your Gamma backstory.

I’m bringing this in here too. Thanks for clarification about backstories.

Name: Jennifer Hadron
Class: Archer
Appearance: Has brown / black hair, and green eyes. Wears a chestplate made of iron, with more armor made of leather underneath. This leather armor makes up most of her clothing, other than her shoes, which are made of mostly animal fur she got from hunting animals. She is usually seen carrying her bow in her hands. That is, until she gets a crossbow.
She also wears a short, charcoal black cape.
Personality: Is shy and tells herself she’s wrong about most things. S-S-Stutters a-a lot also.
Backstory (Gamma): Was adopted by a blacksmith that wanted her to inherit his job, but she politely declined and started hunting and practicing archery. Her biological parents are unknown.
Other: During her life on the DEV Planet, aka Earth, she was an artist. She chose to remember nothing good about that experience, though.

Last edited:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Name: Liam Eysenwald
Class: Mage
Appearance: A stupid choice on his Spirit's judgement, but it happens I suppose.
A black and white striped top hat; spiky black hair; red right eye and blue left eye; black and white striped suit, including pants; dress shoes; pale skin
Personality: I take the option of not having to write it.
Backstory: Spent most of his life studying magic, causing him to learn a couple of skills with books, but mostly abilities he couldn't have learned by leveling up.
(wow how short- I DONT CARE)
Other: During his life in the DEV Planet, Earth, he was a massive gamer. He remembers most of his past life in Earth. He did decide to forget however, how much of a loner he was and how little was the amount of people that cared about him. He also forgot his death.

Name: Tristan Richardson
Class: Swordsman
Appearance: Has short, spiky black hair with fair skin and blue eyes as well as a scar under his left eye. Wears a silver tunic over a black t-shirt and a pair of brown cargo shorts and some boots. Wears a dark green cape and a belt that contains his sword holster along with other items.
Personality (Optional): Has two of them. His Gamma personality is an arrogant if not supremely self confident rogue who has little regard for danger and seems almost suicidal at times. In truth his DEV Planet, his actual personality which is overshadowed by his Gamma mask, is an insecure and incredibly self-conscious who projects everything he believes a "cool" person should be and is ashamed of who he really is and never wants to be that again. Making his Gamma persona a literal escapist character, and trying to convince others and himself that is who he is because he fears what people will think of him should the mask crack.
Backstory (Gamma): A wander who accepts missions and has quite the track record as far as job requests he is eager to boast about. Being self taught in the art of swordsmanship and having a reputation of doing any mission or job no matter what.
Other: During his life on DEV Planet, he was an introvert loner dealing with personal insecurities and self-confidence issues. A life he'd rather and is quite eager to put behind him. Also goes by "The Emerald Enigma" as a nickname in Gamma based on his cape color and the belief it sounds cooler than his actual name.