• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Hyperspace - Gamma Realm

Which one?

• ALL MAGIC (fire, water, air, darkness, space, etc)

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • CLASSES (Swordsman, Archer, Mage, Tank, Healer, etc)

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'll say he remembers his family and some (Small) aspects of his life, but chose to forgot most of everything else. Trying to have that divide between his two personas while remaining true to the lore of the RP.

Yes, because for all his bravado about being different and being his Gamma personality, he was too afraid to fully let go of who he was even if he internally dislikes himself for it.

Okay, but I've got other posts on other RPs to get to as well as personal homework stuff I need to get started on, so I'll reply ASAP. Just giving you a heads up if that is not fast enough as to why.

Might as well move this.
Name: Andromeda Delmora

Appearance: Andromeda is a rather average looking, Brazillian young woman. She has a petite button nose and freckles shower over her pale cheeks like stars littering the sky. Andromeda has warm brown eyes that shift to a deep black in the dark and a petite, short stature overall. Her figure is rather simple, with small breasts and wide hips. Andromeda has unevenly cut, light brownish gray hair that reaches her shoulders and baby bangs. Her cheeks often flush red from embarrassment or exhilaration. Bags hang under her eyes.

Clothing: Andromeda wears a flower crown-like garment on her head, but glowing stars and moon-shaped lights replace the flowers. Andromeda wears a cloak. The overall color is a cold gray and several bright, white dots are scattered onto her cloak, representing stars. A similar star-like light as her crown sits on the front of her cloak. The sleeves billow out and she wears a satchel attached to her belt, holding herbal remedies (marijuana) and a pocketknife. She holds a moon shaped staff and brown boots.

Personality: Slightly clumsy and easily embarrassed. She's very cold and analytic when you first meet her, but when you warm up to her, she's very klutzy, scatterbrained, and funny.
Class: Healer

Backstory: On Earth, Andromeda was a huge lover nature, especially space, as shown by her outfit. She loved falling asleep in her hammock and watching the stars with her telescope. However, on Earth, she was mostly ignored. Andromeda had a few friends but was often left to her own thoughts. She was fine with that, though, because she had other things to deal with. Remembers the important events of her past life, but decided to forget the painful parts.

I’ll post mine here too...

Name: Tyler Zyr

Class: Mage

Appearance: Short straight black hair in a brush up hairstyle. He has fair skin with black eyes. Wears a white vest under a short sleeved black and grey flannel shirt. Also wears khaki colored cargo shorts with gold chain around his neck.

Personality: Cool and calm. Can be talkative when he feels like it. (Tbh, like the others already said, the personally could vary depending on the situation. This is just a basis).

Backstory: He had managed to survive all the years of school as being sociable. He was known throughout his grade as he hung with both the cool kids as well as the lower tier ones. He was also pretty lazy. His take on the world was why did he have to work hard if he was eventually going to die anyway.

Other: The only important thing was that he was an extremely talented gamer.