• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

How Long did it take you to get all 8 badges on diamond or pearl?

B

bl00d555

it took me like 12 hours i used my infernape it was lv 40 by the time i was at the third gym

It took me about 3 days to collect them all I didn`t play non stop but I was addictied to the game
Battle Me
069328a241ddcba9628ba5ee72d04260.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Took me about eight and a half hours to get the badges, but this is my third time through the game. It took another week to beat the Elite Four...I am so used to the champion having all water pokemon. I play Emerald too much. :p

For Pearl version, so far I just beat Fantina, and the game says I've been playing for 21 hours and 57 minutes. (I decided not to rush through it like I did with Diamond version.) I'll probably get the rest of the badges within 48 hours, though.

When I first got Diamond, I started on April 22nd and finally defeated the Elite Four on the 28th. I don't remember how many hours it took, but I do know that it was spaced out over the week. I started off with a Piplup.

On Diamond, It took me a few weeks, maybe 4 or 5... Actual playing time, however, was about 25 hours. I usualy don't like to rush. It let's me enjoy the video game more when I play it.

To this day I've played for just about 200 hours total.
(I pre-ordered my copy of Diamond, so I got it a day before it began selling. ;D)

I have diamond and I got it the day it came out. So far I've played for 108 hours, but I've beaten it for a while now. I think it took me about 3 days of play to beat it.

Ha it tock me Only 2 weeks plus e4 Hard ;D

Team

Azelf lv52 moves confusion now fire blast uproar now deteat Future sight now hyper beam Extrasensory

Eoin/infernape male lv 62 [now not in team]
Moves Flame Wheel Grass knot close combat flare blitz

Uxie lv52
Moves
Confusion thunerbolt Yawn Extrasensory

Azelf lv51
Moves same as Azelf lv52 exstit Nasty plot as Confusion

Mesprit lv50
Moves
U-trrn and rest same caght mesprit

Torterra lv41
Moves
Strength rock smash Earthquake Rock Climb

Let's see, I started my game the day I bought it, which is the day it came out: April 22, 2007. Since I don't like to hurry through my games, and because I also put off playing the main game a lot, I only got the eighth badge last week. I wish I could say which day exactly, but my character's journal doesn't mention it (then WTF is this thing good for, then!? -_-;). However, I imagine it was after I finally caught Mesprit on December 26 and before I used Surf on Route 223 on December 28. -_-; As of right now, I have spent 244 hours and 37 minutes (not including resets during my pursuit of Mesprit) playing the game over a period of over nine months (most of which was spent harvesting berries). And I still haven't reached the Elite Four. No hurry, though.

I never rush a new game. It took me about 30+ hours to complete it. Heck knows I enjoyed it though!
Loved seeing that soecial snow yestreday, I love little toucjes like that!
:]

Heh, took me around ten hours of gameplay to get them all.

Buuuuut, that's because I trained one pokemon. My Piplup, which was an Empoleon by the third Gym Leader. I never used any other Pokemon, except in desperation until the Elite Four. It was funny when I obliterated Volkner with Surf. xD

S

SwampertBreeder

It only took me a matter of hours... Considering I'm a pokemon freak and I love to play pokemon.

My Turtwig was a torttera by my third gym battle, and I like to train my pokemon constantly, and since I couldn't beet my rival the first time, I trained my turtwig until It reached lvl 15. It was wierd, but when I was up against the 7th gym, I whipped out a abomasnow with a razor leaf... THAT was lucky but wierd.

I just restarted my game last night (-pokes my signature- :*), but I believe my previous ones took me anywhere from twenty to sixty hours of playtime spread throughout one to three weeks. It all really depends on the mood I'm in, and if I'm farming berries or training or what. x) Sometimes I just run around for the heck of it. ( I like looking at the gorgeous scenery! )

I'm currently at about... 108:25 hours right now... I've beaten the elite four twice~
Well anyway, I beat the Elite Four at about.... 15 hours? I think... Anyways, here's my team and their levels:
Inferape: CharChar, lv 61
Uxie: UxUx, lv 50
Roserade: BuBu, lv 59
Dialga: DiaDia, lv 49
Kadabra: KaKa, lv 56
Machoke: Mach, lv 50