• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Hoenn Trainer Academy

Felix stood there and blushed lightly "o... ok" he said to nobody he walked back to his room cu looked at mari and waved his bone, de, on the other hand charged at sylveon and nuzzled her leg "de-ino de de" he said which probably meant "good night"

The actual Felix had headed to his room directly after dinner to work on his Research homework. Fae, who had eaten way more than was needed to recover her energy, was passed out on his lap and making sounds every time Felix reached to stroke her fur. He wasn't surprised; he'd eaten more and better than he ever had before.

His egg, which was resting on his nightstand in a sort of blanket-nest, gave a large kick, startling him enough to drop his pen. He looked over at it and saw a tiny crack. He grinned, knowing it was almost time for the little guy to hatch, maybe evem tomorrow. He had resolved to stay up and study it some more, but he didn't even notice himself drifting off to sleep.

Winter woke up pretty early in the morning she stepped out of bed and immediately dove back in. It was freezing cold! She wrapped herself up in her blanket and jumped over to the wardrobe, she then put on her normal clothes. Then she put on a fluffy coat and a beanie and gloves. She checked the time, she had about 45 minutes till Pokemon Research. She went out to breakfast and grabbed a slice of toast, some pokeblocks and a pokepuff. Then she went to go study in the library.

Sigs tapped his foot impatiently as he watched Jake snoozing in bed. Jake had retired to his room early the day before, unable to focus in class due to a terrible headache. The young trainer had released Sigs from his Pokeball to watch the egg while he rested. Sigs glanced at the egg as another small crack formed, and sighed. He had been anxious to battle new and interesting Pokemon, but instead ended up babysitting. Now it was morning, and Jake was sleeping like a rock. Sigs moved closer to his sleeping trainer, shaking him gently to wake him up. No response. Hungry and irritable, Sigs took a few steps back, then ran at the bed. Leaping into the air, the Poliwhirl threw his limbs back and used Body Slam.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

"Oooof!"

Jake's eyes popped open as his partner slammed into him, feeling all the air in his lungs suddenly disappear. Sitting up, Jake pat his Poliwhirl on the head.

"I'm up, I'm up!" He groaned as he stretched, his whole body sore from the attack. "Arceus, that was a good one buddy! Morning already, eh?" Jake swung his legs out from under the covers. Walking over to his dresser, he slipped into his usual attire. Cracking the window, the young man took a deep breath of fresh air. Then he twirled around quickly and began moving towards the door, gathering his things and the egg on the way before calling back to his partner. "Well, c'mon then! You're hungry aren't you?" Sigs smiled in response, running happily after his trainer.

"First we snag some breakfast," Jake thought aloud, "then we swing over to the library to grab some books on egg care." Moving quickly to attempt to make up for all that he had missed the day before, Jake sped through the breakfast hall, tossing Sigs a few Pokepuffs and grabbing himself a waffle. Then off he was again, this time toward the library. All the while Sigs croaked happily, delighted to finally have some time outside his Pokeball.

Tossing the last of the waffle into his mouth, Jake swung into the library. "Alright buddy you know what to look f-oh!" Jake halted sentence as he noticed a young lady studying at a table. "Or we can just ask her." He began to make his way towards her table.

"E-Excuse me? Hello?"

Last edited:
"Vul. Vuulpix." Felix felt something fluffy brush his face, and he cracked a green eyes open to see Fae's slightly peeved expression. He rolled over groggily to check the clock, groaning when he realized that he still had almost an hour before class. "Give me a few more minutes," he whimpered, burying his face in his pillow. "Pix!" He felt a weight on his back, thumping it repeatedly because apparently, Fae wanted him up now. Felix knew that her next step was burning the covers, so he sat up reluctantly. "What's... what?"

He realized why Fae had looked irritated, because there was a tiny, humming creature straddling her back. He recognized the eggshell's pattern on its body; in fact, it looked like it had freed its arms, legs, and head from the egg and just stopped there. He must've liked the natural heat radiating from Fae's fur, which was probably the reason he was riding her back as if she were a Ponyta or something. "Hey, little guy," he cooed, lifting the Pokémon from Fae's back and holding him close. "No, you don't wanna do that, she gets grumpy in the mornings." As he looked closer, he began to recognize some of the baby Pokémon's characteristics. He wasn't sure, but he thought this might be a Togepi, although he'd never seen one before.

"Hi, can I help you?" Winter said. She had been reading a bit more on battling, as she didn't know that much. Winter didn't recognise the boy so he must be in Fotia. Sylveon and Mari walked over to the Poliwhirl, Mari got quite excited when she saw that the Poliwhirl was blue like her.

"I-I was wondering if you knew where to find any books about raising an egg?" Jake stopped when he reached the young girl's table. "I figured I'd study up a bit before I have to head to battling class. N-Not that there's much more we can learn about battling, right Sigs?" The water-type Pokemon croaked happily as it juggled bubbles, attempting to show off for the other Pokemon.

Cu woke up before felix de and everyone really he looked at the door, there was a slight crack in it he got up and walked to the door he left and started stumbling around the academy he saw the libary door, two people and three Pokemon, two of which he could remember he walked into the library and stood there amazed

"Oh, books on battling are just over there!" Winter said, pointing behind her. "I'm Winter, I believe we haven't met before" She said.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Luca awoke to a loud alarm. Luca hit the alarm so it would shut up and then Luca got ready for his new day. Luca was about to leave when a faint glow appeared. Luca realised it was coming from his bag. Luca took the egg out of his bag and watched it slowly crack around the egg horizontally. a tiny blue, snake like Pokemon hatched from the egg. Luca scanned it with the Pokedex he got from Alola hoping there was information on it. Luckily, there was some.
" Dratini, the Dragon pokemon. Pure Dragon Type.It grows by molting repeatedly. Boots made from the tanned cast-off skin are a super luxury item. After a 10-hour struggle, a fisherman was able to pull one up and confirm its existence." The pokedex cried in it's robotic voice.

"Hi, I'm Luca your trainer!" Luca exclaimed.
"Tini Dra!" Dratini said.
"I'm not sure what to call you, so for now you are just Dratini," Luca said. Luca grabbed a pokeball and tapped Dratini on the head.
Click!
Luca was very glad to have a new companion.

Luca was ready to leave, he walked over to where breakfast was being served and grabbed some Waffles and some PokeBlocks and PokeBeans for Lull and Dratini. Luca sent out Dratini and did some studying on in the library.

Winter noticed immediately the new Pokemon that Lica was with, "Hey, did your egg hatch?!" She exclaimed, running over to him. Mari nervously bounced over to the Dratini.

"(C-can we be f-friends?) Azu... Azurill Ril?" Mari said nervously.

"(Hi, where's your trainer?) Sylveon Syl Syl?" Sylveon asked, she looked around but couldn't see anybody aside from Luca nearby.

Cu smiled at her "(I think his name is CEO maybe Cleo) bone cu cu cu cubone cu" he responded not entirely sure about his awnser "(he has a deino) cubone cubone"

"(Oh, that would be Cleo then) Sylveon Von Sylv" Sylveon said, "(Do you want me to take you back to him?) Sylvy on e?"

Mari curiously looked at the Dratini, it was blue like her, but it's shape was different. It had a long slender body while Mari had a round one. Mari was very nervous and curious.

Cu smiled "(no it's ok) cubone cu" this was a complete lie Cleo had just woken up and was scrambling around the room looking for cu "oh no he's lost" said to himself de smelt cu's Smell to the libary Cleo followed he saw cu and ran to him "cu!" He exclaimed he sat down and picked cu up "I was so worried"

Last edited:
Won't laughed as she saw Cleo pick up Cu. That Cubone of his was quite mischeivous. Winter quickly glanced at the time, 8:54. She needed to go to Pokemon research right now.

She arrived first in Pokemon research, Winter sat down at a back desk and sighed. She was daydreaming about exploring the world. Mari and Sylveon were playing on the Pokemon area of the classroom, Sylveon was throwing and catching Mari with her ribbons. Professor Cedar walked into the room and looked at Winter with surprise, "You're here early, most students don't get here before the arrival time" He said. Winter laughed, that's what she had done with battling class yesterday. Professor Cedar walked over to Mari and Sylveon, observing them closely. "I see you have a new Pokemon, an Azurill" Professor Cedar said. "Yes, her name is Mari" Winter said, grinning. Mari was settling in very well.

Cleo held cu "you don't leave my sight ok" he told the hatchling cu nodded they walked to reserch and sat by winter cu still amazed walked to sylveon emvious about Mari he smiled at the Pokemon getting juggled de sat on cleos lap and licked his fur

Jake sighed with relief as Winter darted over to check out Luca's new Pokemon. He hadn't been sure how to tell her that he was looking for books about eggs not battling. His anxiety never seemed to fail to make an appearance, even when talking to a younger girl like Winter. Shaking his head, Jake zipped open his bag to slip a book or two inside. A white glow emanated from within. Jake's bag had been keeping the egg quite warm, warm enough to decrease the incubation period.

Cursing under his breath, Jake slipped behind a bookshelf, hoping not to draw attention to himself as his egg hatched. The glow grew brighter as more and more cracks appeared on the egg. Sigs, noticing his partner disappear behind the bookshelf, excitedly motioned for the other Pokemon to follow as he darted behind the same bookshelf. The egg began to wobble to and fro until it suddenly shattered in a blast of light.

A tiny green bird blinked it's eyes before looking up at its trainer. Chirping happily, it flapped its little wings, taking to the air only to land on top of Jake's head, where it began nestling into his hair. Tired and comfy atop his trainer's head, the baby bird began to sleep.

"A Natu, huh? Think I'll call you Xavier..." Jake whispered, still hoping that somehow the other trainers had failed to notice his egg hatching. Glancing back, he noticed most of the trainers had left. "Oh thank goodness.." Checking the time, Jake grabbed his bag and motioned to Sigs. Dropping the now pointless book off on the table, Jake exited the library and headed towards battling class.

The battle had ended quite well with Arrow evolving and wiping out the Sneasal. Alex was pumped by this. He was so pumped about that battle that even that night he could hardly sleep. He eventually fell asleep, but not sleeping until late had actually come with a price. He overslept!

Felix had gotten dressed, keeping one eye on the baby Togepi, who he'd decided to name July. He would be the first to admit that he had a strange taste in names, but hey. July kept wobbling toward Fae, who would subsequently back up or move to avoid the Pokémon's tiny paws.

"Aw, give him a break, Fae," Felix snickered. "He loves you." He did, however, decide to save the warm Vulpix by picking up July. The Togepi stared at his face for a moment and beamed, before snuggling up on his shoulder, beside the warmest part of his neck. He chuckled and reached into one of his (still unpacked) shopping bags and pulled out a scarf that he'd bought the previous day, one that had the Chari house colors knitted into it in thick stripes. He wrapped his neck and new friend with the same scarf, hoping that would keep July warm, before heading down the hall to find his Pokémon Research class, Fae at his heels.

Winter saw Felix come into the classroom with a new Pokemon. She rushed over to it, "Did your egg hatch?" She asked. Mari immediately noticed the baby Pokemon and ran over to it. The Pokemon was small and round like her.

"(Hi! I'm Mari) Azurill Azurill" Mari said excitedly to the Togepi.

"Yeah," Felix said with a smile. He brought July from his shoulder and knelt so that the tiny Pokémon was at eye level with Mari. "July just hatched at some time last night."

July hopped from Mother's hands to investigate the blue, bouncy-looking Pokémon creature that had just greeted him. "Toge-Prii! Pi! (Hi! Mother says my name is July)" he chirped proudly.

"Well it looks like they're getting along pretty well" Winter said.

"(Hello July, do you want to play with me?) Azu Azur Zuril Zu"

Cleo sat there and watched winter and Felix talk he smiled cu looked at the two baby Pokemon he stood there he wanted to talk to them but he couldn't he was to scared

Jake poked his head into the battle classroom, looking about for other students. Seeing no one else in the classroom yet, the timid young trainer slipped into the room. Taking a seat at a desk, he sighed. Part of him wished he could make a friend or two, but another part of him yearned for seclusion. Returning Sigs to his Pokeball until class started, Jake reached up and plucked Xavier from his perch atop his head. Setting the little bird on the desk in front of him, Jake gazed curiously at it. "I wonder what moves you know...."

"Well, if it's a newborn, probably only Peck and Leer." Jake jumped in shock at the new voice, twirling in his seat to find the source of the voice. A middle aged man had walked into the room just behind Jake, and had been watching from behind him. "Sorry for startling you. I'm Mr. Gibson, the battle class instructor. I'm assuming that you're of the Foita house, since you seem to be here for class. A bit early, I might add."

"Y-Yeah. Did I miss anything important? I wasn't here the first day of class..." Jake began to stroke Xavier to calm himself down. The little bird puffed out its feathers in joy, leaning into its trainer's hand.

"Depends." Mr. Gibson scratched his chin. "How well do you know your Pokemon types?"

Jake smiled. If there was one thing he knew it was battling. It had been the only thing that had kept him sane after his mother's accident. "I know the Pokemon types inside and out sir."

Mr. Gibson chuckled at how Jake's demeanor changed the moment he was within his realm of comfort. "Then you didn't miss much. You can pick up right where we left of in class yesterday."

Relieved that he didn't have to make up any work, Jake settled in to wait for the other students to arrive.

Sylveon noticed little Cu standing next to her, looking envious. She put Mai down and picked him up with her ribbons playfully.

"Alright everybody, I'd like you to get into groups of up to 3" Professor Cedar said, he pulled a blanket off of a silver tray. There were about 20 pokeballs. "These Pokemon are the schools Pokemon, you will be assigned a random one and you will be researching it in your group" Professor Cedar said happily.

Winter looked around, maybe she could partner up with Cleo or Felix, maybe both.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Luca was thinking of something, not hearing anyone until he realized no one else was in the library. Luca checked his watch.
"I have to hurry to battle class!" Luca said. Luca ran as fast as he could to battle class. Luca sighed of relief when he saw only a few students in the class. Luca sat at the front with Dratini sleeping inside Luca's bag. Luca waited for class to begin.

Mari and Sylveon ran around playing with eachother. Mari jumped onto Sylveon who lifted her with her ribbons. Mari was very comfortable doing this with Sylveon.

Cu smiled and walked back to de he hugged de's leg, de flinched and then smiled at the small Pokemon. Felix looked at winter "hey wanna be in a group?" He asked smiling

"Fletchinder!" Arrow cried pecking on his trainer's head. "Okay, I'm awake," Alex said, getting up and rubbing his eyes. Her checked the clock. "I'm late again!" He exclaimed He grabbed his Pokemon egg, and his stuff and booked it towards Battling Class. "Sorry I'm late," he said busting through the door.

"Sure, maybe Felix can join as well" Winter said. She scooped up Mari and cradled her in her arms. Sylveon nuzzled her leg. Winter walked over to Felix, "Do you want to be in a group with me and Cleo?" She asked.

"Sure," Felix said in reply. His eyes scanned the silver tray up front, wondering what kinds of Pokémon slept in each capsule. "You guys have any preferences?"

Felix shook his head "no" he said smiling de picked up cu and put him on his back, cu smiled, de then walked to sylveon and smiled he pointed at cu who was climbing up the back of his neck

Winter picked up a random pokeball from the tray, she then ran over to Felix and Cleo. "Ready?" She said. Winter through the pokeball into the air.

Winter gasped, a huge Hydreigon came flying out of the pokeball. The Hydreigon roared and flew around the room. Professor Cedar looked panicked. "You're meant to have a smaller and gentler Pokemon" Professor Cedar said, grabbing not the pokeball. But Winter grabbed his hand. "I'm sure we can handle him! Right Felix, right Cleo?" Winter said.

Felix was still looking up, wide-eyed, at the large Pokemon, while several other students either ducked under desks to hide from the Hydreigon or left the room altogether. "Uh. If you say so," he said unsurely. He returned July to a Pokéball, since the Togepi was much too inexperienced to be around such a strong Pokemon. "Right. What do we do?"

Felix had a smile erupt across his face he looked at de "your gonna be that one day" he said smiling he walked over to the hydration and stroked its hand head things "it's so beautiful" he said smiling. Felix was showing a uncanny amount of bravery now he hugged it de ran icer to it and smiled up at the pokemon

Winter looked around at the students under the desks. "Well, maybe we should take it outside" Winter said. She walked over to the Hydreigon and gently stroked its left head, she looked down to see how Mari was doing, Mari was excited to see such a big Pokemon.

Professor cedar smiled grimly, hoping that nobody would get hurt. But if the kids wanted to research it, then he should let them.

This was kind of a surreal scene, the real Felix thought. The Hydreigon looked calmer now, eyes partially lidded as it was stroked. He reached into the bag on his desk and pulled out a small, wrapped package that he'd gotten on his shopping trip yesterday. He'd meant to give them to his own Pokemon, but hey.

He unwrapped the plastic and held the green Pokepuff to the dragon's nose, backing up and hoping to lure it to the door (without, Felix hoped desperately, taking his hand off in the process). "Alright, come on, buddy," he said with a high voice. "You want something to eat?"