• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Hoenn Remakes?

Do you think there will be Hoenn Remakes?

• Yes and Ill get LavaRuby

Votes: 17 23.6%
  • Yes and Ill get both

Votes: 23 31.9%
  • No

Votes: 7 9.7%
  • Yes but Ill get neither

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Yes and Ill get SeaSapphire

Votes: 22 30.6%
  • Yes and Ill get LavaRuby

Votes: 16 22.2%
  • Yes and Ill get both

Votes: 23 31.9%
  • No

Votes: 7 9.7%
  • Yes but Ill get neither

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Yes and Ill get SeaSapphire

Votes: 22 30.6%

• Total voters
I would buy it. Because my dad say that I shouldn't be wasting my money on crummy GBA games. I said they are classics not rubbish. But my dad still won't let my buy it. When HG/SS came out I bought soul silver straight away. I would love a Hoenn game. I hope it's based on May and the hero boy(I don't know his name). But anyways I hope there is a Hoenn remake.

Seeing the whole place in 3D would be more than amazing. I can't wait to see how the Elite 4 and Gym Leaders look like. Plus, the Legendary Pokemon fights should really be interesting. I'm pretty sure I'll download the Sapphire remake when it comes out if I don't want to buy it.

I believe I would get the Sapphire version as I am quite fond of water types, as well as Team Aqua's goals. I prefer water over land, anyway. :p

I hope they do make Remakes of the Hoenn Region games.
I`d love to see a Remake of Emerald.
Just for the fact that you can Get, Kyogre, Groudon, and Rayquaza in one game.

I'd love remakes with the new 3D graphics, but... I seriously don't think that they need to do them. Yet, at least. To second almost everyone that has already written: The graphics for the Gen III are too good atm. Unlike the 1st and 2nd Gen (well you know what I'm talkin' about)...

I hope but I don't think it's needed and I wouldn't buy them.

Rolly said:
I'd love remakes with the new 3D graphics, but... I seriously don't think that they need to do them. Yet, at least. To second almost everyone that has already written: The graphics for the Gen III are too good atm. Unlike the 1st and 2nd Gen (well you know what I'm talkin' about)...

I hope but I don't think it's needed and I wouldn't buy them.
Pok%C3%A9mon_Emerald_screenshot.png
pbro.png

I think it would be a huge graphical upgrade. The fact that it doesn't use sprites immediately makes a 3DS remake much better looking. I'm sure there are many fans who haven't played RSE and would love to experience it, in 3D no less.

I still don't think it's needed for the graphics (maybe in like 2 years but not at the moment), but I agree with you on the terms that many haven't, as you said, played the Gen III games.

They atleast need to remake it because it's for an older gameboy. I loved Hoenn but I can't bring myself to play the games again because the graphics look a bit stiff. I never even got to experience the whole thing, I accidentaly deleted my lvl 70something starter and never got back into it.