• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Hoenn Journeys

During the whole ordeal, Nina couldn't take her eyes off of Micah. It seemed to Nina that the older girl was severely injured, and yet she still powered through the injury to deliver a wounded Pokemon to the center. While Nina was concerned for the girl's health, at the moment all she could think about was how cool that was. She was just like a hero from an action film! The young Sinnoh girl stood in amazement of Micah, trying and failing to force her words from her mouth. "U-um! It's uh, nice to see you too! You're really-I mean that was really cool! Yeah..."

In the middle of her stuttering, Nina's eyes slowly glided from Micah to her injured arm. "Do you...need some help with that?"

"Cool?" Micah's eyes went wide at the word, a smile twitching onto her face as a surge of pride went through her. Even so, she scratched the back of her head in embarrassment. "No no! I'm just a wayward loser with a love of bug types. No cool guys or gals on this neck of the woods! But um..." She stared down at her arm. It looked a bit worse for wear than before, and as the adrenaline seeped out of her, it really did begin to sting.

"Yeah, I... who am I kidding? I hate to say it but I think I really do. Hurts like a... a word I shouldn't say with any young people in earshot." She chuckled humorlessly.