• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Hidden Power and Nature?

Is it possible to find a Pokemon with a Hidden Power and a nature that you want? I'm not sure how to look for that. Please help.

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
For nature, there's two methods:

- If catching a Pokemon, if you lead with a Pokemon that has the ability Synchronize, there is a 50% chance the Synchronizer will pass its nature onto any wild Pokemon you encounter. This includes legendaries.

- If breeding a Pokemon with Ditto, giving Ditto an Everstone hold item gives it a 50% chance to pass its nature onto any babies bred from it. If not using Ditto, stick the Everstone on the female Pokemon of the two to get the same effect.

For Hidden Power, there's two methods: RNG or luck. All I'll say regarding that is quite simply, pick your poison.

Looks like the luck method. All I have to do is get a munna with the nature and synchronize, and then just repeatedly catch foongus. Piece of cake. :)