• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

help with emerald

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can help you more if you give me more info about your team. In general, I would recommend some strong electrical or ice type attacks.

Edited after StellarWind's post: Sorry. I didn't even stop to think what that question meant. You can actually get into the gym, right?

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
The question is, if he can't get beat the gym, can't beat any of the gyms after it, or can't even GET to the gym because that bloody Kecleon is still in his way. ;P

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Considering that two other people just asked that before you, that was rather spammy... just as your previous four posts were >>

kamari5961, read the rules and stop posting just for the sake of posting. If what you're about to say has already been said, it's not really needed, eh?

P

Pikachu_Master

Here are some Pokemon you should use:

Pikachu/Raichu/Plusle/Minun (I'd go with Minun beacuse of it being a Special sweeper)
Geodude/Graveler/Golem/Camerupt (Rock types are very durable, just use Rock Throw & Cmaerupt learns Rock Slide as an evolution move at Lv. 36)
Blaziken/Camerupt (Just for her Skarmory)
Any Pokemon with an Ice type move or a Dragon-type (Being it so early in the game, and Snorunt doesn't appear until Shoal Cave in Mossdeep, and Ice Beam doesnt appear yet, just go for brute force and hope it works)

Moves to use:
Thunderbolt
Rock Throw/Rock Slide
Flamethrower
Ice Beam (for her Altaria)

Don't get worried if she uses a Potion, just use the same move, and you'll knock her out, and you've earned Badge No. 6 ! And you can use Fly. Teach it immediatly to any Flying-type (Swellow does best, and you should have once, hence, it was important to beat Brawly)

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Don't double post needlessly, Pikachu Master. Next time you want to add something extra like that, just use the modify button.

What starter did you pick if you picked Blaziken or Sceptile it will be very difficult but if you picked Swampert you should be able to beat it easly just teach it rock tomb you got from the first gym that is how I did it (I've beat the game with all three starters)

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Okay... seeing that the original creator of this topic vanished, and they never did answer the initial questions people asked, I'm gonna lock this. If they return and still have the same issues, they can explain the situation more clearly in a different topic...

Status
Not open for further replies.