• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Hello every body! I'm a girl from China. This is my paint about pm

er...My English is not very well, so please forgive me when my grammer is wrong.,but I like poke mon too. One of my friend in pm525 tell me this web.I wish I can make friends with you all.^_^
I like drawing very much. This is my frossless~I use water-colour pen, colour pencil and cholk to draw it.
3db079cb932efda25169e79e164e0cb8.jpg

And this is Phonix! We Chinese like it very much. My clan elder askde me to drow one as the clan logo (We are the fire clan). Of course, this is traditional Chinese painting.
6004e0e160ab137f268e50e5aca208ae.jpg

This is another Chinese painting, which is a fairy girl. I drew it for my best friend.(She is really a nice girl, hehe~)
cb4a28bf0cdec5fe4480001d4e76e7c9.jpg

And this is an ancient girl. (At first I want to draw her into a minority nationality but...alus! I failed...)
9d32e2dcadf7395774c058eb82b51dfb.jpg

OK~Thank you to read my topic~I will renew in times.^0^Now I have to have dinner~Good bye~

The PM Mew(One of my favourites)
544912b937b424618f584e2a7b95d2e6.jpg

My young sister's favourite animal. (I think she is just a rabbit..)
4062823f015dd842d55916f480c87e43.jpg

Hmm...I changed a style in this paint. I love vacation~
ca96f3d8f4591be36ddd91b47a871189.jpg

That is pretty damn good. I have no idea why you're here instead of an art site, but still, welcome to 'charms!

And just a little heads up, those cards don't fit in here. They'd belong in the Sprite and Sprite Comic forum.

To DayU: Thanks. Now I edited the second post.
Hmm~I have never been to any foreign forum, 'charms is the first one.

Say some other things. I like Poke Mon very much, but in China I can't get newest information--like games, animations, comics and so on...All of them need translation (And often it is too late).

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Oh hai. I'm Shiny Eevee, or just Shiny. My parents and all my ancestors came from mainland China (or most of them). My mom's from Nanjing, and my dad's grandparents are from Binghai, if you know where that is. Anyways, it's in the Jiangsu province. I can speak mandarin well enough, even though I was born in the US.

If you like, I could try to help you catch up with all the Pokemon info through private messaging or through email, if you wish. Do you speak mandarin, by any chance? Also, I can also help show you around the site and other foreign websites, if you wish.

And, more on topic, I really enjoy your drawings. They're soooo cool, especially your people artwork.

And yes, we Chinese do love phoenix.

Holy **** that's awesome art, are you a pro? You can be up to date with the newest things in Pokemon by going to Serebii.net. English can be a tough second language because it has so many damn words like "swam" as opposed to "swimmed". But you seem to be doing well, how long have you been living here? Welcome to Pokecharms!

(yeah, I do generalize)

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
D: It uttered the unholy word Serebii D: Impale him upon the stakes! >< *ahem*

Anyway, very nice art ^_^

Why you despise that site I have know idea, maybe you don't like sites that have more info than you.

(didn't mean to hijack the thread :p sorry about that)

I meant to ask you, is this your first Forum site, I know that for me, the first was tough.

Administrational Edit: Your apology is not accepted, Buglord. If you love Serebii so much, why don't you go back there, where you belong? >>;

TO Buglord: This is my first Forum. Hmm...I think I need to improve my English soon..Checking dictionary is tired...I'm just a student.not producer...Drawing pictures is only my hobby. (Of cource, I wish I will be a painter in the future..May be for a long time..) Awesome? Sniff..I think I still have to practise.
TO Shinny Eevee: How uninmaginable! I'm now in the city that your mother came from! I want to make friend with you, do you agree? ^0^

I just love the exquisite elegance of water colour. Your artwork is very interesting, combining traditional art techniques with modern themes. I like it, and I'll definitely be hoping to see more.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Very good! Your art is very nice. Your English is good too! Better than most people in my English class :)
I agree with this one. And I'm British, so it says a lot ^^

Your art, to come back on topic, is amazing. Really good. Well done. :)

I like that Froslass and the Buneary drawing. Well done. I like the style of the Froslass, and the Shading and the First Aid Bag on Buneary.

How long have you been drawing? (just curious.)

(off topic, thing.
I'm also Chinese, but unlike Shiny, I can not speak Mandarin well.)

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
I love the Phoenix drawing! The way the colours blend really do look like fire.
You are very talented, the Froslass is just amazing and the colours you used are beautiful.

Holy cow! That's some pretty sweet art work. The fairy one reminds me of a girl I used to know, then she moved away.. =( I tottaly loved your work, I'm a big fan! ;D

But welcome to the fourms!