• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Has anyone actually seen Sword art Online?

according to the link I posted 100,000 Cor is the minimum price of a custom-made weapon made using special ingredients by Lisbeth which doesn't help figure out what a higher end sword would cost. I guess I can come up with some creativity. she also charged Asuna 100 Cor just for polishing her sword... youch!...

Here is my character. I know it is a little late, but I did not have the time to make one before now.
Game Name: Lex Jadestone
Appearance: Lexie is a small guy with a toned build. He stands around 5'5. He is very pale and and does not tan at all. He tends to look very stern as his facial features tend to lend themselves towards that. His bright blue eyes stand out among the dark lashes that he wears. His hair is long and comes down almost to his ankles. It is a bright natural blond color that tends to shine in the sun. Most of the time he will bind his hair up in a ponytail unless he is at home. For clothing he tends to wear skinny jeans with holes in them. He pairs it with a band tee and a pair of converse.
Game Appearence: In game, Lexie looks almost the same, yet his hair is shorter as it only comes down to the middle of his back. He tends to wear a set of leather armour, that had been dyed purple. The armor has a sleek design to it as it was made for movement. Though the armor does look like it would fit into the style of the game as it very well done and not even a scratch from a previous battle as it would seem that the owner is not one to take much damage.
Personality: Lex is very kind, but has a bit of temper. He can be very protective of others, but most of them is the one in need of protecting. He is most often thought of as weak because of his size, but packs a mean punch when he gets riled up.
Sexuality: Gay
Weapon type: Lex is known to use two types of weapons a sword for up close, and a bow for ranged attacks.
Beta tester?: Yes
Other:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
I change what Frost would be wearing, and I wanted to ask, aren't we all supposed to be level one or or are we not, just confused by how someone could be a high level player when the game just came out.

I like to think Hisato is apart of a merchant association. Merchants helping fellow merchants, but it wouldn't be a full on guild. Just a bunch of people/merchants agreeing to uphold fair/moral integrity in their trade ,and help out fellow merchant in need.

@Inkachu1251 I had an idea for a second PC or NPC

Name: Hikari Kensei
Game name: Snow Angel
Appearance: Snow Angel has long black hair and purple eyes, she is of a curvaceous figure, however she wears very conservative armor, not unlike Silica's. In real life, her figure is much the same, and the same black hair and purple eyes. She however, wears long sleeved shirts and pants.
Personality: Snow Angel/Hikari is shy, to the point for you to talk to her, you have to speak first, she is also helpful, and sweet, but only once you crack the shyness.
Sexuality: Bisexual
Weapon: Dagger (specifically pesh-kabz, a curved dagger designed for mail piercing, wouldn't do much to those who don't wear mail type armor.)
Beta Tester: No
Other: She is the Childhood friend of Tetsuya "Silverwing" Ryugetsu, and a beast tamer as well, hers is a small foxlike creature she got to join off an early quest.

@EmoKitty21 You don't mind if Hisato asked another store owner to dye the armor purple do you? He'l tell Lex in his next post he can have a fellow merchant(NPC) dye the armor before going over to visit them and have them dye the armor. Before Hisato goes to the merchant he will ask Lex if he can watch over the store while Hisato quickly leaves to visit the other merchant and have it quickly dyed before coming back with the finished product. Im asking this because I was wondering if I could minor auto? (by auto I mean have Lex accept and wait for Hisato to come back).

Edit: after Lex chooses what weapons/armor he wants of course.

Last edited:
In the distant future(not important now) Hisato will likely put a job request out to help him slay a high dragon for valuable resources. Similar to how Lisbeth had Kirito help her get kill a dragon for resources. Hisato may have multiple quests. Obviously he can only send out one job request at a time(if he accompanies them). Though alternatively he could always just pay adventurers more to do it without him if he's busy doing something else that requires his attention. thoughts?

I'm assuming we could probably work out the details of the boss fights before they occur. Perhaps whoever performs the killing blow can be picked beforehand. Also to make things fair it would make sense that everyone have an opportunity to kill a boss. Since Kirito and Asuna were the main characters they got to get away with being glory hogs stealing all the boss kills while everyone else works as a team. Though since this is an RP all the player characters are main characters.