• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Has anyone actually seen Sword art Online?

I don't really know. I could possibly be the ONLY person on this entire site that has even HEARD of this anime, and I could be REALLY insane for trying, but... has anyone else seen it?

Bio structure:
Game Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Sexuality:
Weapon type:
(axe, sword, spear, etc.)
Fighting style:
Beta tester?:
(answer yes/no)
Other:

We will be going through the Aincrad and Fairy Dancing arcs (pretty much just season one) and this will max out at six people.
If this rp is successful enough I guess we could spill into the phantom bullet arc, but I am NOT doing calibur. That one fucking sucked.

Last edited:
Ok I like your Yu-Gi-Oh! One, so why not, but I’m going to do two names, his real name and his game name

Real Name-Fuyna
GameName-UnderDweller
Age-14
Gender-Male
Personality-Scared and Timid, doesn’t like groups, but can fight well 1v1
Appearance- Curly Ginger hair, with freckles and glasses, with a pale skin.
Sexuality-Straight
Weapon-Scimitar(Thanks for telling me)
Beta Tester-No
Other-I love SAO, not related to the character, just wanted to say that

Last edited by a moderator:
Game Name: Raikiri
Appearance: Blond, blue eyes
Personality: Not the talker
Sexuality: Straight
Weapon type: Katana/throwing knives
Beta tester: No
Other: Ah geez when is alicization war of underworld part 2 coming out?

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Name: (I assume you mean in-game) Hatchet (But real name) Teru Yamamoto
Appearance: Spiky flat top style dusty brown hair, thick sideburns, tan cloth jacket with cashmere insides and cuffs, green eyes, white undershirt, tan cloth pants with cashmere insides, black rubber boots
Personality: Generally friendly, enjoys SAO more than real life
Weapon type: Hatchet
Fighting Style: To blitz and overwhelm opponents with simultaneous attacks and hard to follow movement.
Beta tester?: No
Other: Teru is a beast trainer, his beast is a small, spherical, and wingless baby dragon named Rip. He has a dark red and black color scheme, and stubby arms, legs and a tail. He can spew fire breath at short to mid range, and fireballs at longer range. Teru also has a thin grappling wire hidden in his right sleeve.

Last edited:
GameName: Silverwing
Appearance: Commonly seen in game with brown eyes and hair, Silver armor with wing like appendages on the shoulders. He is of a medium build with some muscle.
Personality: Serious, stern, a little Aloof, but can actually care if you can crack through the rough exterior.
Fighting Style: His goal is to have the main target's attention, using his powerful swings to keep the boss's attention.
Weapon Types: Poleaxe or any sort of Two handed, bladed weapon.
Beta Tester: No
Other: S-Rank for Defensive equipment, caused by Skill: Storm Armor.

Last edited:
You're just going to name your class and spells in ALO (along with anything you want to change), but with GGO I'd say just redo the entire bio minus personality/gender/sexuality/age.

I would like to join. I have only watched a couple of episodes of this anime, but I do know about some of the storyline. I would love to join, but I will probably be bit slow to respond as I work in the mornings and when I am needed in the afternoons.

Game Name: Longinus
Appearance: Standing at 5'11" with Fair skin and a slim body build. His eyes are Royal Purple and he has smooth dark Brown hair that reaches down to his chin with a few bangs. His normal real life attire consists of a Gray t shirt with a Black and White dragon design a lot like Yin and Yang, Blue jeans and Black sneakers, when outdoors, he wears a Wine red knee long hooded coat with White fur linings.
In the SAO game however, he wears a Black tunic under a Silver armor breastplate, Black pants under a Brown fur skirt that reaches his knees and opens at the front of his waist, Silver light armored boots that reach near his knees, Silver bracers without gloves, above all that he wears a hooded Purple cloak that can cover his entire body if needed and a stylish Black mask with a few streaks of silver that covers the top half of his face and eyes which can replace the purple color with a solid white.
Personality: Ren is mainly seen as your average calm and collected, laid back individual who isn't afraid to speak his mind most of the time nor get serious when the situation requires is. He is loyal and friendly to those he likes but can be very cruel when angry and hates noisy people or chatterboxes.
Weapon type: Katana
Beta tester?: No
Other: N/A

I also plan for him to be a bit like Klein and have him lead his own little Guild.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Game Name: Frost
Appearance: 5'4", skinny but mature body type, long wavy ice white hair, freckles and one blue eye and one green eye. She has a scar around her neck from when she was once strangled by a mugger. Out of game she wears loose hoodies, leggings and trainers. In game she has just green eyes and her scar is gone, she wears black trousers, black boots and a black tunic under a long blue overcoat, she also has some white gloves and a black steel breastplate.
Personality: She is strong willed, loyal and kind, she can be a bit of a ditz, she is good in a fight but can be forgetful and over excitable. She has a fear of insects.
Sexuality: Bisexual
Weapon type: Rapier
Fighting Style: She likes to focus on quick, multiple strikes, getting right up close and performing multiple hit combos before dashing back out again.
Beta tester?: Yes
Other: She is a beta tester but only remembers the combat side of things, she has terrible memory and can't remember bosses and secret spots or anything like that, she made it to floor 5 solo in the beta.

Last edited:
I added this in spoiler for anyone who hasn't seen much of the show and doesn't want to be spoiled. I'm pretty caught up with SAO... I like it and I don't. Theres a lot of really cool world building in it. I've always disliked the fact that they completely change games thus create new worlds. Example. When they were elves or whatever that elf game was called... they had wings and used magic. all sorts of factions ,but we never meet anyone else of Kirito's faction ,and the whole game just felt like miss oppertunity as the biggest focus was saving his friend Asuna. It's kinda neat at the same time cause these are just average kids that play different games ,and aren't forced to play the same and only game. Then they were given guns and Kirito finds a way to make use of a sword in a gun game. Love the fact that he has a lightsaber btw. Sidenote: This might piss someone off but in my opinion dual wielding two weapons is overrated. Please don't hate me if you wanna be that character. Go for it if you like it that much. I respect your ability to choose what you makes you happy ,but my opinion remains.

Game Name:
Hisamura(first four letter from first name and last four letters of last name. Kirito style!)
Appearance: Hisato is a slightly tan boy at a height of 5'5 ft. His hair is short black fairly messy, his eyes are yellow ,and he usually wears a smug grin(he isn't smug. that's just his normal expression), he's fairly lean and somewhat muscular as in real life he practices gymnastics.
He wears a brownish-green tunic with a leather plate covering the upper half, metal paldrons on his shoulders, thick gloves for smithing, a long embezzled swashbuckler coat on top of his armor that extends to his knees, a yellow bandanna with a red star in the center around his neck, yellowish-brown pants with metal shinguards ,and leather knee high boots wit metal plating on the bottom so he doesn't have to worry about stepping on anything sharp. When he isn't at his blacksmith shop he wears a embezzled tricorn corsair hat with a feather atop it. He keeps a ferret in his pocket and he enjoys letting it out to detect traps, sniff out potential treasure ,and is a generally helpful little companion.
Personality: Hisato is a friendly laidback goofball that enjoys making friends and having a good time. He tries to avoid acting serious and dislikes when people act "too serious" despite this he usually tries to get along with whoever he's with ,and he knows when he needs to act more serious.
Weapon type: : scimitar
Beta tester?: Yes, He's a Beta tester ,but he wasn't anything special as he spent more time having fun than grinding levels.
Other: Hisato enjoys making weapons ,and is always happy to help new players whether he fitting them with armor or a blade. However when all is said and done he does know how to wield a sword quite effectively and wont tolerate bad behavior. When he's smithing he pulls his bandanna up covering most of his face so not to get hit with sparks.

Last edited:
@Inkachu1251, I know I have not posted my bio, but I am still allowed to join. I had a bit of work to do around the hom, so I did not have time to write up my bio. I do hope I get to join in on this as I would love to be apart of the RP.