• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Guilded (Nintendo/SEGA Crossover RP)

Oh btw GK, you sure you don't want to take anyone else? It'd probably be a good idea since Shadow's a reoccuring antagonist at best, and we've still got a ton of open roles.

Sure. You've got two reoccuring characters, then. Do you want anyone from the guilds?
Also we'll be going with banami-luv's Nova design so he's a mage, and I was thinking that Magolor trained under him for a bit.

Wait...When you mean Hyness, you mean KIRBY!?
Name: Hyness
Guild: None
Appearance: Hyness looks EXACTLY like they did in Kirby; white cloak with a symbol on it, with slits of gold. Without his hood, he has blond skin and blue messy hair. He has a crazed look in his black eyes. His dark magic gives him a black aura, and allows him to float.
Personality: Hyness is crazy, often doing things nobody would think to do. But they are very reasonable at times, and try to appease the 'God Of Shadows'.
Backstory: Hyness was a odd child, often whispering to himself. He found a boss, who died. He now tries to appease his passed away boss, who he calls 'The God Of Shadows'.
Unique Skill: Appeasing The Heavens-Whenever they hit a enemy, their defense and power raises by 3.
Weapons: Darkness Spell Book: Can use Dark Magic, and raises magic power by 5. Fire, Water, And Electric Ghost Taser: Gives powers to summon 3 ghost, each with one elemental power.
Gear: Darkness Spell Book (+5 Magic Power), Ghost taser (Electric, Fire, and Water spirits), God's Cloak (+12 Defense)
Equipment: God's Cloak (+12 Defense)
Spell's/techniques: Notable Special Attacks: Dark Expel, Ghost taser 1-3, Emblem Balls, Frigid Winds. Notable Physical Attacks: Ghostly Club, Forced Circle, Spirit Throw, Shield

Last edited by a moderator:
It means
GettyImages-628641222.jpg

Hey, I said it raises by 3! That isn't overpowered!
Mate... we’re using Scott Pilgrim numbers. Small numbers for MASSIVE changes. Ganon’s Armour is +30 defence, and I said how crazy that was - there is NO WAY IN HELL Hyness has a cloak that strong. Viridi’s the only one of the characters with anything past 50 in stats, and she’s a GODDESS. Nerf that cloak and nerf it now. FYI, Hyness is going to be one of the major villains of the RP, running Jamba Guild.

Alright, good. We'll have to chat about Hyness' story as well. I also need to talk with GK about Shadow's role in the story and with Frase about Ganon, come to think of it...

I should take some characters with guilds I haven't touched yet.
Name: Waluigi
Guild: Diamond
Appearance: Waluigi has elf-like ears and shoes, with a purple undershirt with dark purple overalls and white gloves. Both the gloves and his purple hat have his trademark upside-down 'L' on them. He also has a pink nose and quite the pointy 'stache.
Personality: Waluigi loves being greedy and causing mischief with his BFF, Wario. Whenever he sees something he wants to steal, he's going to steal. He probably won't get away with it, but at least he tries.
Backstory: Waluigi joined the Diamond Guild and rose to the top with his fellow orphan, Wario. He met Wario's friends Mona and Jimmy T., and the four became a quartet.
Unique Skill: Serious Greed - Each of Waluigi's stats will get a +3 boost if there's money involved.
Weapon(s): Tennis Racket
Gear: Waluigi's overalls give him +1 defense.
Equipment: N/A
Spells/Techniques: Waluigi is extremely slippery, and jumps extremely high.
Other: N/A
Name: Miles Prower (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH)
Guild: Chaos
Appearance: Tails has red shoes with orange hair, jacket, and shorts. He has blue eyes and hair that looks like they could be tails.
Personality: Tails loves everything that's plugged in. He finds new ways around problems, and likes doing so. If there's something even slightly wrong with the situation, he'll fix it in the blink of an eye.
Backstory: Tails was born into a life of slavery, until he met Sonic, a fellow orphan, who he was able to lean back on for a confidence boost as the two escaped and took down Eggman.
Unique Skill: Minor Modifications - Tails can turn any robot-based enemy to his side, also gaining a +2 boost to his tech-based attacks.
Weapon(s): Wrench, Cannon Arm
Gear: N/A
Equipment: Tools used for fixing stuff.
Spells/Techniques: The ability to fly using his hair.
Name: Flamberge
Guild: N/A
Appearance: Flamberge wears a black robe, and has a black hat. She also has red, fiery hair.
Personality: Flamberge doesn't care about serving Hyness all that much, all she wants is to do things with Francisca. If you dare hurt her, though, you've got a storm coming.
Backstory: Flamberge was taken away from a family she never knew to become one of the three generals that serve Hyness.
Unique Skill: Fiery Heart - Gets +5 attack if a close friend is injured.
Weapon(s): Sizzle Sword
Gear: N/A
Equipment: N/A
Spells/Techniques: Flight.
Also, some people might wanna join the Mushroom Guild, it's a little lonely in there...

Last edited:
All of the characters work, but I'd recommend you modify the ages of Waluigi and Flamberge in relation to Wario and Zan Partizanne- shit I have yet to make Zan a sheet. Well, Zan's 16 and Wario's 25.

I don't usually get involved.
But if I do get involved, I usually try to make a fair point. Rather than trying to MAKE myself right.