• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Guilded (Nintendo/SEGA Crossover RP)

While I was considering joining as Stahl...I dunno, something about this feels off. I'm already a little preoccupied with other RPs at the moment so that doesn't help either. Sorry to disappoint!

It seems interesting, and I'd totally be game(get it?) if I knew more about the collective Sega and Nintendo universes(and if I wasn't so busy with school). I really only follow Pokemon and Mario for Nintendo, and as for SEGA...well, I don't follow Sonic, but I know that it exists. Sorry to disappoint, but you'll have to leave me out.

I'm sorry, Eeveechu, I won't be able to join this one. My schedule is pretty busy the next two weeks and it will be a struggle just keeping up with my currently active RPs

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
Anyways...
Name: Knuckles
Guild: Chaos Guild
Appearance: Knuckles has tanned skin similar to Shadow, as well as deep red hair. His eyes are a violent purple. He is obviously muscular, and he wears beat-up gray jeans that miraculously aren't ripped. He has a red tank top with sports tape wrapped around his arms and legs in large quantities. Over his tank-top is an unzipped black leather jacket with two red and two green stripes, although both of the sleeves have been ripped off to make room for his hands.
Personality: Similar to the games, Knuckles is hard-headed, independent, headstrong, and serious. Though he knows when to joke from time to time, he's friendly around his allies and fierce around his enemies. Despite this, he's gullible and short-tempered to a fault.
Backstory: Before joining with the Chaos Guild, Knuckles protected the Master Emerald, a powerful ancient relic that has been protected by his people for generations. When Eggman attacked, he decided not to stand and do nothing, so he joined the battle, meeting up with Sonic at one point, eventually locking away the Master Emerald behind the heaviest of boulders, in a tomb underneath Angel Island, so nobody could lay even a single finger on it. It sits there to this day, gathering dust until somebody needs it.
Unique Skill: Mastery--Knuckles draws strength and arcane powers from the Master Emerald through his heritage. As the last of his kind, he is the only one with such a deep connection to the energy-producing mineral. Further increasing this connection is a shard of the Master Emerald around his neck. He can run at superhuman speeds, though they pale in comparison to Sonic, However, he has proven to be just as strong as Sonic is fast.
Weapon(s):
Fighting Gloves: A pair of white padded, fabric, gauntlets with green and golden rims; they also feature metal spikes on the knuckles. They further increase Knuckles' intense power. (+4 Attack, +3 Defense, +2 Stabbiness [jk lol])
Combat Boots: A pair of dark red metallic shoes with deep green cuffs and yellow buckles. (+1 Speed, +2 Attack)
Gear:
Shard: A shard of the Master Emerald which further increases Knuckles' arcane powers. (+5 Magic)
Shovel Claws: A pair of worn, reliable, metal claws which enhance Knuckles' power when worn, also giving him an increase in digging power and speed. (+2 Defense, +2 Attack, +4 Digging, +5 Stabbiness [jk, sry not sry])
Equipment:
Sunglasses: Just a top of the line, sick set of shades. (+2 Confidence, +3 Eye Protection, +2 Swag [take these seriously or not, idc])
Spells/Techniques:
Glide: Knuckles can glide (not fly) through the air.
Pyro Punch: Knuckles can punch hard enough to trigger miniature explosions in molecules, as well as create fire due to intense friction.
Thunder Arrow: Knuckles can use his connection with the Master Emerald to shoot a few bolts of electricity at enemies.
Other: Knuckles has the uncanny ability to sense Chaos Energy.

Anyways...
Name: Knuckles
Guild: Chaos Guild
Appearance: Knuckles has tanned skin similar to Shadow, as well as deep red hair. His eyes are a violent purple. He is obviously muscular, and he wears beat-up gray jeans that miraculously aren't ripped. He has a red tank top with sports tape wrapped around his arms and legs in large quantities. Over his tank-top is an unzipped black leather jacket with two red and two green stripes, although both of the sleeves have been ripped off to make room for his hands.
Personality: Similar to the games, Knuckles is hard-headed, independent, headstrong, and serious. Though he knows when to joke from time to time, he's friendly around his allies and fierce around his enemies. Despite this, he's gullible and short-tempered to a fault.
Backstory: Before joining with the Chaos Guild, Knuckles protected the Master Emerald, a powerful ancient relic that has been protected by his people for generations. When Eggman attacked, he decided not to stand and do nothing, so he joined the battle, meeting up with Sonic at one point, eventually locking away the Master Emerald behind the heaviest of boulders, in a tomb underneath Angel Island, so nobody could lay even a single finger on it. It sits there to this day, gathering dust until somebody needs it.
Unique Skill: Mastery--Knuckles draws strength and arcane powers from the Master Emerald through his heritage. As the last of his kind, he is the only one with such a deep connection to the energy-producing mineral. Further increasing this connection is a shard of the Master Emerald around his neck. He can run at superhuman speeds, though they pale in comparison to Sonic, However, he has proven to be just as strong as Sonic is fast.
Weapon(s):
Fighting Gloves: A pair of white padded, fabric, gauntlets with green and golden rims; they also feature metal spikes on the knuckles. They further increase Knuckles' intense power. (+4 Attack, +3 Defense, +2 Stabbiness [jk lol])
Combat Boots: A pair of dark red metallic shoes with deep green cuffs and yellow buckles. (+1 Speed, +2 Attack)
Gear:
Shard: A shard of the Master Emerald which further increases Knuckles' arcane powers. (+5 Magic)
Shovel Claws: A pair of worn, reliable, metal claws which enhance Knuckles' power when worn, also giving him an increase in digging power and speed. (+2 Defense, +2 Attack, +4 Digging, +5 Stabbiness [jk, sry not sry])
Equipment:
Sunglasses: Just a top of the line, sick set of shades. (+2 Confidence, +3 Eye Protection, +2 Swag [take these seriously or not, idc])
Spells/Techniques:
Glide: Knuckles can glide (not fly) through the air.
Pyro Punch: Knuckles can punch hard enough to trigger miniature explosions in molecules, as well as create fire due to intense friction.
Thunder Arrow: Knuckles can use his connection with the Master Emerald to shoot a few bolts of electricity at enemies.
Other: Knuckles has the uncanny ability to sense Chaos Energy.
THIS! THIS IS A CHARACTER SHEET! THIS IS A TAILORED-SPECIFICALLY-FOR-THIS RP CHARACTER SHEET!
Approved. Can’t wait to see what you bring to the table as Sonic’s top frenemy.

Pro Hero Dekiru

dont you just hate it when that happens
Also, I don't know much about Mighty, but it is proven that Knuckles is indeed as strong as Sonic is as fast. It has been calculated using the kinetic energy formula that the equivalent in Sonic's hypersonic speeds (Mach 5), that Knuckles can predictably press at least a weight of 500 metric tons.

Pro Hero Dekiru

...Wow. Just... just wow.
Forget creating an army, Forces could have been easily solved by ringing this guy up, saying, punch this tower.

Exactly. Mighty’s severely underused even in the comics.
Oh, and he has a shell that can deflect raw laser fire, so...
He has no super state, but... well, he’s kind of a walking pseudo-super state. I’m going to need to go back and have Trenton run some numbers later to figure out just how strong Mighty actually is.

Pro Hero Dekiru

The most I've ever seen him lift in the comics is shown here:
maxresdefault.jpg

Tanks weigh up to around 120 tons.

He also ripped an arm clear off Snively’s mech in #175, tore apart a harness specifically designed to restrain superhumans and lifted the Archie Comics HQ for... I think two years?

...Super Mighty exists in Plus, right? I haven't played the game but I'm pretty sure Super Mighty is canon.. Since Encore Mode is REALLY what happens after Forces in game canon, NOT Mania Adventures.

Oh by the way, the thread's up. I wanted to start by establishing the Star Guild. The Chaos Guild can probably start by heading to PopStar after the Star Guild completes their hunt, and I'll have the Emblem Guild come in soon.