• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Growing Up Early RP Discussion

I said that was my last question and yet here i am asking if we can have more than one pokemon (It said in your character bio to have one pokemon, but can we have at least 3?)

Name: Skyle Antos
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: Tanned skin, Black messy hair, Wears jeans, a black shirt, tennis shoes, a black cap. His height is 4'9
Background: Lived a fairly normal life, he wants to be the kanto region champion
Other: Has already gotten two badges

Species: Charmeleon
Nickname: Scorch
Appearance: Looks like a regular Charmeleon
Moveset: Fire fang, Dragon breath, Mega punch, Dig, Rock slide
Other: This is Skyle's strongest pokemon

Species: Riolu
Appearance:Looks like a normal Riolu
Moveset: Metal claw, Counter, Feint, Cross chop (egg move)
Other: Skyle has raised Riolu after he was given it's egg for his 9th birthday

Does this bio work?

Last edited:

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
FYI your Pokémon can have as many moves as you want, as long as it’s possible for the Pokémon to learn the move and you can keep track of them.

And also, I just realized that almost all our characters are currently homeless. We are one motley bunch of peeps XD

Alex is not homeless, but his home is not what it used to be. His home was trashed and all of the furniture that he had was sold by his ex-boyfriend, so the place is not as nice as it was at one time.

Quick question, do moves act like they did in the first game or are they used like in the new games

Example: Flamethrower's damage changed in the newer games instead of the old power in the older games

Basically my question is in what generation are our moves? (I'm hoping the newer ones)

Name: Erel Wiless
Sexuality: Aromantic
Appearance: Erel has mid-length, blonde hair, with a little covering her left eye. She has aqua blue eyes. She stands at 3 feet and 9 inches. She usually wears a light pink hoodie, along with a pair of blue jeans. For shoes, she tends to wear red winter boots.
Personality: Erel is usually scared of other humans. Her true kindness Is shown towards Pokemon she likes. She can often zone out.
Background: Erel was abandoned when she was young, due to her parents not liking her. She spent her childhood going from family to family, until she had enough. One day, she snuck away from her house and never looked back. From then on, she lived off of her knowledge about the wild.
This went on for a few years, until she eventually came upon a wild Luxio. At first, the two didn't get along, but eventually her kindness won the luxio. Ever since then, they stayed together and fought to survive.

Pokemon:
Species: Luxio
Nickname: Ninji
Appearance: nothing special, just a normal luxio.
Moveset: Iron tail, thunderbolt, attract, Snarl

(Not sure if this is too similar, let me know if I have to change it)

Last edited:
Name: Damian
Sexuality: normal
Appearance: Has dark skin,black hair,blue jeans,pink coat,white shirt under,"5'6"
Background:Wants to become a Pokemon professor,used to live in Jhoto
Other:

Pokemon:
Species: Rotom
Nickname: KarftWork
Appearance: Normal looking Rotom
Moveset: ShadowBall,Discharge, Defog,Unknown
Other: KarftWork and Damian have together for 4 years