1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Open Growing Up Early RP Discussion

Discussion in 'Pokémon Role Play Discussion' started by Night's Shadow, Jan 24, 2020.

1. Hey, just made a discussion for all the people in the ‘Growing Up Early’ RP! Feel free to post whenever. Character sheets are always appreciated but not required, so you can just jump right into the RP if you want. If you want to do a character sheet, here’s what I suggest:

Name:
    Background:
    Other:

Pokemon: (three at most)
    Species:
    Nickname:
    Moveset:
    Other:

My character:
    Name: Cairo
    Sexuality: Straight
    Appearance: Bright red hair, clothes made from plants, scar across right cheek
    Background: Parents killed by an Ursaring at age 6. Lived in the woods with her Absol until present.
    Other: N/A

Pokemon:
    Species: Absol
    Nickname: Absol
    Appearance: Normal-looking Absol
    Moveset: Detect, Swords Dance, Psycho Cut, Megahorn, Dark Pulse, Play Rough
    Other: Extremely powerful

#1 Night's Shadow, Jan 24, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2020
    Captain Cardboard likes this.
  2. Heyyy! I'm going to drop a character sheet for Robin soon.

3. Do we have a name for the city that our characters are making their way towards?

4. Cool, and I honestly don’t know. I really didn’t plan this out well and just decided to wing it. I’ll figure something out and post it here

5. We could go with Viridian City in Kanto

6. That sounds good enough to me!

7. Oops just saw the one-pokemon limit... is it okay if I have two? Just caught one in my last post...

Here's some stuff about my character:

Name: Ari
    Appearance: Medium-length brown hair, brown eyes. Average and unremarkable in every way, except for a somewhat pretty face. (Dishevelled at the beginning of the RP due to homelessness)
    Background: Ran away from home
    Other: Not a fan of battling. Wants to become a coordinator

8. Sounds good to me. It’s fine if you have two, but try to keep it as not-confusing as possible. Glad you came back to the RP! :D

9. Name: Talia Verdance Silverstone
    Sexuality: Aromantic
    Appearance: Reflecting her modest personality, Talia tends to dress in a rather humble manner. She stands at a height of 5'8 and has fair skin. She has medium-length brown hair reaching just below her shoulders, along with a pair of glasses. She usually wears a forest green tank-top with black jeggings and black combat boots. She often wears a black sweater, concealing the Mega Ring on her wrist.
    Background: (do you want me to drop it here? it's really long... as in took-me-several-hours-to-write long)
    Other: She has more Pokemon, but she only has Altaria with her right now.

Species: Altaria
    Nickname: Melody
    Appearance: She's a normal Altaria, with notably fluffy wings. Hidden in her fluff is an Altarianite.
    Moveset: Frequently changes, but mostly focuses on stylistic moves. Always includes Hyper Voice.
    Other: Mega Evolution is fully approved by StellarWind Elysdeon.

Night's Shadow likes this.
  10. I’d like to, but I think we’re both waiting on @Brecker so until he responds I think we’re going to be a bit slow.

11. Umm, @Brecker, you still interested in this? You haven’t posted in a couple of days weeks so I was just wondering if you wanted to keep going.

And @EeviumZ feel free to jump in whenever.

#13 Night's Shadow, Feb 8, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2020
  12. It looks like Brecker hasn't been on the site for a good two weeks.

13. Okay, a couple of weeks then. I was too lazy to check his profile page.

14. Like, I don't think he's coming back XD

15. Sad. We should probably edit his character out of the RP then. :( Guess it’s just you and me now, Cardboard, at least until Eevium jumps in.

16. Hey guys. I would like to join the RP, but it might take me a bit to get my character together and to also read through the RP.

17. Take your time. We’re a little slow right now (Brecker!!!>=O) so there’s no need to rush.

EmoKitty21 likes this.
  18. We should just continue on without him

EmoKitty21 likes this.
  19. Probably a good idea. I get the feeling he’s not coming back.

EmoKitty21 likes this.
  20. I would also say just move on as well. It would be better for the RP in the long run. If they do show up again, then they can always just jump back into the story.

21. Okay, so if we’re all in agreement to continue without Brecker, then I guess we can keep going. If you want, EmoKitty, you can just jump in and post the bio later

EmoKitty21 likes this.
  22. Here is my character. I am still working on him, but I have almost everything done now.

Name: Alex Blackwell
    Sexuality: Gay
    Appearance:
    Untitled4.jpg
    Drawn by Me.
    Alex is very pale and tends to have a very brooding look to him. He has a large scar on his left eye, and one of his back in a diagonal. He tends to wear a pair of black ripped skinny jeans, a pair of combat boots, a v neck light blue tee, and black leather jacket. He has a rose vine tattoo on his right arm. On his nose he has his left nostrel periced, his ears have gauges in them. For hair it is long and very thick. He tends to wear a black beenie over it most of the time. His hair is dark blue in color. His nails are painted black and when he does not have his contacts in, he wears a pair of squared black glasses. Around his neck he wears two necklaces. One is a choker with a dark purple gem in the center, and the other is heart shapped locket.
    Background: (TBD)
    Other:

Pokemon:
    Species: Mightyena
    Nickname: Sass
    Appearance: she is like that of a normal member of her species, but she has purple eyes as a rare genetic condition.
    Moveset: (TBD)
    Other:

23. Accepted! Great drawing btw.

EmoKitty21 likes this.
  24. Thanks it is not the best I have done, but it has been years before I actually sat down to draw, so I am glad you like it.

25. Jeeez, all of our characters are going to be scar buddies

Night's Shadow and EmoKitty21 like this.
  26. @Night's Shadow So, since we established that our characters are in Kanto, I have a question! Are we doing this as Blue/Red Kanto or Gold/Silver Kanto? Or a mix of both?

EmoKitty21 likes this.
  27. I'm not really sure... Aren't they the same place, or are they in different parts of the same region? Viridian is where the two kind of converge, I guess (Yellow meeting Silver) but I'm not sure what the difference is. I think Viridian is like in the middle of the two, so...

EmoKitty21 likes this.
  28. Well, they're the same region. It's just that in the two games there's some differences, since Gold/Silver takes place after Red/Blue/Yellow. Small stuff, though. Like how there was a volcanno eruption on Cinnabar Island, or how the Pokemon Tower was turned into a radio tower. Small stuff. We can figure it out later.

EmoKitty21 and Night's Shadow like this.
  29. Ah, that makes sense, I was thinking of the manga b/c I don't play the games. Cool, thanks for the clarification and support

EmoKitty21 likes this.
  30. So what's the best way to jump in? I'm still interested.

EmoKitty21 likes this.
  31. Well, our characters are about to make their way into Viridian City. That's probably a good place to jump in. I'm just waiting for Night's Shadow since I posted last.

EmoKitty21 likes this.
  32. Let me know what you guys think of my first post. Your guys characters can meet up with Alex in Veridian. I thought it might better with his situation and all.

33. Hey I would like to join, but before I do is there any story line that im missing besides the main RP and are there any restrictions on the pokemon your allowed to have?

EmoKitty21 likes this.
  34. Feel free to join, no, and try to keep the number of Pokémon down to 3 at most.

EmoKitty21 likes this.
  35. Ok that makes sense, one last question is there a specific power range that the pokemon can be? (what i mean is, are there any banned pokemon?)

EmoKitty21 likes this.
  36. Heyyy! Yeah I was off the site for a few weeks 'cause it didn't look like anything was happening here... but if it's alright I'd like to jump back in! (?) I'll work on a post later today.

37. You mean besides what the sites monitors? Since I see on your profile that you are new, let me tell you that you can not use mega pokemon (Unless approved by the admins), Ultra beasts are not really available either, Legendary pokemon also require approval by the admins and tales a lot more work to even encounter them. I think other then that everything else is fair game.

Also @Night's Shadow, Alex has two pokemon with him. He has Sass and Jacks. Jacks is a spunky Eevee.

Comic Sans likes this.
  38. Ok thanks :D

EmoKitty21 likes this.