• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Growing Up Early RP Discussion

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Hey, just made a discussion for all the people in the ‘Growing Up Early’ RP! Feel free to post whenever. Character sheets are always appreciated but not required, so you can just jump right into the RP if you want. If you want to do a character sheet, here’s what I suggest:

Name:
Background:
Other:

Pokemon: (three at most)
Species:
Nickname:
Moveset:
Other:

My character:
Name: Cairo
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: Bright red hair, clothes made from plants, scar across right cheek
Background: Parents killed by an Ursaring at age 6. Lived in the woods with her Absol until present.
Other: N/A

Pokemon:
Species: Absol
Nickname: Absol
Appearance: Normal-looking Absol
Moveset: Detect, Swords Dance, Psycho Cut, Megahorn, Dark Pulse, Play Rough
Other: Extremely powerful

Last edited:

=Nightshade=

Cool, and I honestly don’t know. I really didn’t plan this out well and just decided to wing it. I’ll figure something out and post it here

Oops just saw the one-pokemon limit... is it okay if I have two? Just caught one in my last post...

Here's some stuff about my character:

Name: Ari
Appearance: Medium-length brown hair, brown eyes. Average and unremarkable in every way, except for a somewhat pretty face. (Dishevelled at the beginning of the RP due to homelessness)
Background: Ran away from home
Other: Not a fan of battling. Wants to become a coordinator

=Nightshade=

Sounds good to me. It’s fine if you have two, but try to keep it as not-confusing as possible. Glad you came back to the RP! :D

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Name: Talia Verdance Silverstone
Sexuality: Aromantic
Appearance: Reflecting her modest personality, Talia tends to dress in a rather humble manner. She stands at a height of 5'8 and has fair skin. She has medium-length brown hair reaching just below her shoulders, along with a pair of glasses. She usually wears a forest green tank-top with black jeggings and black combat boots. She often wears a black sweater, concealing the Mega Ring on her wrist.
Background: (do you want me to drop it here? it's really long... as in took-me-several-hours-to-write long)
Other: She has more Pokemon, but she only has Altaria with her right now.

Species: Altaria
Nickname: Melody
Appearance: She's a normal Altaria, with notably fluffy wings. Hidden in her fluff is an Altarianite.
Moveset: Frequently changes, but mostly focuses on stylistic moves. Always includes Hyper Voice.
Other: Mega Evolution is fully approved by StellarWind Elysdeon.

=Nightshade=

Umm, @Brecker, you still interested in this? You haven’t posted in a couple of days weeks so I was just wondering if you wanted to keep going.

And @EeviumZ feel free to jump in whenever.

Last edited:

=Nightshade=

Sad. We should probably edit his character out of the RP then. :( Guess it’s just you and me now, Cardboard, at least until Eevium jumps in.

I would also say just move on as well. It would be better for the RP in the long run. If they do show up again, then they can always just jump back into the story.

=Nightshade=

Okay, so if we’re all in agreement to continue without Brecker, then I guess we can keep going. If you want, EmoKitty, you can just jump in and post the bio later

Here is my character. I am still working on him, but I have almost everything done now.

Name: Alex Blackwell
Sexuality: Gay
Appearance:
Untitled4.jpg

Drawn by Me.
Alex is very pale and tends to have a very brooding look to him. He has a large scar on his left eye, and one of his back in a diagonal. He tends to wear a pair of black ripped skinny jeans, a pair of combat boots, a v neck light blue tee, and black leather jacket. He has a rose vine tattoo on his right arm. On his nose he has his left nostrel periced, his ears have gauges in them. For hair it is long and very thick. He tends to wear a black beenie over it most of the time. His hair is dark blue in color. His nails are painted black and when he does not have his contacts in, he wears a pair of squared black glasses. Around his neck he wears two necklaces. One is a choker with a dark purple gem in the center, and the other is heart shapped locket.
Background: (TBD)
Other:

Pokemon:
Species: Mightyena
Nickname: Sass
Appearance: she is like that of a normal member of her species, but she has purple eyes as a rare genetic condition.
Moveset: (TBD)
Other:

=Nightshade=

I'm not really sure... Aren't they the same place, or are they in different parts of the same region? Viridian is where the two kind of converge, I guess (Yellow meeting Silver) but I'm not sure what the difference is. I think Viridian is like in the middle of the two, so...

Well, they're the same region. It's just that in the two games there's some differences, since Gold/Silver takes place after Red/Blue/Yellow. Small stuff, though. Like how there was a volcanno eruption on Cinnabar Island, or how the Pokemon Tower was turned into a radio tower. Small stuff. We can figure it out later.

Hey I would like to join, but before I do is there any story line that im missing besides the main RP and are there any restrictions on the pokemon your allowed to have?

You mean besides what the sites monitors? Since I see on your profile that you are new, let me tell you that you can not use mega pokemon (Unless approved by the admins), Ultra beasts are not really available either, Legendary pokemon also require approval by the admins and tales a lot more work to even encounter them. I think other then that everything else is fair game.

Also @Night's Shadow, Alex has two pokemon with him. He has Sass and Jacks. Jacks is a spunky Eevee.

You mean besides what the sites monitors? Since I see on your profile that you are new, let me tell you that you can not use mega pokemon (Unless approved by the admins), Ultra beasts are not really available either, Legendary pokemon also require approval by the admins and tales a lot more work to even encounter them. I think other then that everything else is fair game.

Also @Night's Shadow, Alex has two pokemon with him. He has Sass and Jacks. Jacks is a spunky Eevee.

Ok thanks :D