• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

got my new game informer

Well magazine came in and in japan pokemon d/p is #2 diamond #3 pearl, and it was beaten by dbz >_> but on the plus side this issue gives hints about next month issue about theyll have alot more info about d/p and if thats the case im keeping my eyes peeled 4 it! by the way, ive finally registered for these boards! (i got a cell with net, it took awhile how to register since sprint sucks for the net.) so i hope to get more info about d/p and post it, if no one does b4 me :)

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
I wouldn't consider it too likely for them to be giving a date. In fact, considering next month's issue probably wraps up and goes to print next week or so (if it hasn't already, dunno when it's actually meant to be out) - they wont have access to the date itself to publish it.

Trust me, you'll see the date online before you see it in a magazine.

Well Probably, Online Is More Up To Date Then A Monthly Magazine. But In Anx Way It Goes We'll Still Find Out Sooner Which Better Be The Case Or Later When I Get A Hold Of A Nuke And Go Find Out >:)