1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

got my new game informer

Discussion in 'Pokémon Games Discussion' started by thunder67467, Nov 23, 2006.

1. Well magazine came in and in japan pokemon d/p is #2 diamond #3 pearl, and it was beaten by dbz >_> but on the plus side this issue gives hints about next month issue about theyll have alot more info about d/p and if thats the case im keeping my eyes peeled 4 it! by the way, ive finally registered for these boards! (i got a cell with net, it took awhile how to register since sprint sucks for the net.) so i hope to get more info about d/p and post it, if no one does b4 me :)

2. Doctor Oak

Staff Member Overlord

D/P has been out for two months - we already KNOW everything about the games.

Welcome to the forums though.

3. Thanks for the welcome, what i meant was the us details and maybe possibly the release date

4. Are you serious!?! :o

5. Not 100% sure but its going to tell about how its going to be and knowing GI they usually give release dates with an article about the games

6. Doctor Oak

Staff Member Overlord

I wouldn't consider it too likely for them to be giving a date. In fact, considering next month's issue probably wraps up and goes to print next week or so (if it hasn't already, dunno when it's actually meant to be out) - they wont have access to the date itself to publish it.

Trust me, you'll see the date online before you see it in a magazine.

7. Well Probably, Online Is More Up To Date Then A Monthly Magazine. But In Anx Way It Goes We'll Still Find Out Sooner Which Better Be The Case Or Later When I Get A Hold Of A Nuke And Go Find Out >:)