• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Gorgon Glare ! A Fairy Tail roleplay {Reboot}

I have tried to make every terrain change minor enough to be just an inconvenience but still be significant enough that people have to factor in the change... any of them specifically seem troublesome to you?

Well- this is awkward. I can have Celina finish up her business with the bandits, if that's easier. Unless someone wants their character to get out and help her. I can also have her send like some sort of message to the guild for help, or like I said before just ignore and have her clean up them bandits.

@Lord Of Pain you can auto the bandits as well. There is 4 of them, so far I have one with plant magic and one with iron-make magic. Also, Celina is also already part of the guild, so her and Armatiel should already know each other.

Name - Alexander Bipennis
Gender - Male
Age - 16
magic - Celestial - Libra. He also uses a sword that makes all attacks affect both people.
(Explanation: Whatever the sword hits will also hit Alex for instance if someone used magic on the sword the magic would reverse back at its user and vice-versa.)
guild mark location - Left Shoulder.
personality - Naive, Imaginative, Smart and Lazy
appearance - Height: 5' 11". eye color: light blue Alex wears a black Aeropostale shirt under a Navy green 4 pocket zip-up Jacket. Alex also wears blue jeans and black old nikes. Alex's hair is dirty blonde and is normally straight. Nate also wears a top hat with the Libra symbol on it.

Last edited:

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Name - Alexander Bipennis
Gender - Male
Age - 16
magic - Celestial - Libra. He also uses a sword that makes all attacks affect both people.
guild mark location - Left Shoulder.
personality - Naive, Imaginative, Smart and Lazy
appearance - Height: 5' 11". eye color: light blue Alex wears a black Aeropostale shirt under a Navy green 4 pocket zip-up Jacket. Alex also wears blue jeans and black old nikes. Alex's hair is dirty blonde and is normally straight. Nate also wears a top hat with the Libra symbol on it.
I need more detail on that magic

Name - Draigh(pronounced like Greg) Adar
Gender - Male
Age - 19
Magic - Crystal Dragon Slayer Magic
Guild Mark Location - Left pectoral
Personality - A bright, fun-loving young man, he strives to improve himself by training his body and his magic just about every day, meaning he is quite proficient in with combat skills. He gets super pumped up whenever he fights, but has quite the short temper, always quick to jump into a fight, no questions asked. While this may seem like a downfall to his enemies, it is of great use to his allies, meaning he is very loyal and will not hesitate to throw his life on the line if need be.
Appearance - Draigh is a peach-colored man young man who stands at about 6'0. He prefers to remain shirtless while wearing baggy cloth pants and durable sneakers. He keeps a weighted scarf wrapped around his face, however, obscuring it from view, only showing his eyes; he keeps it on until he gets serious in a fight, which is not very often due to low availability of his element outside of his home in the mountains. When the scarf is off, he has shaggy dark red hair that reaches down to the start of his back, with coal black eyes and a few small scars on his cheeks. There is also a small sack tied to his pants containing crystal rocks to replenish his magic in a pinch.

Last edited:

Dead account

Gender - Male
Age - 19
Magic - Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
Personality - A bright, fun-loving young man, he strives to improve himself by training his body and his magic just about every day. He gets super pumped up whenever he fights, but has quite the short temper, always quick to jump into a fight, no questions asked. While this may seem like a downfall to his enemies, it is of great use to his allies, meaning he is very loyal and will not hesitate to throw his life on the line if need be.
Appearance - Draigh is a peach-colored man young man who stands at about 6'0. He prefers to remain shirtless while wearing baggy cloth pants and durable sneakers. He keeps a weighted scarf wrapped around his face, however, obscuring it from view, only showing his eyes; he keeps it on until he gets serious in a fight, which is not very often. When the scarf is off, he has shaggy dark red hair that reaches down to the start of his back, with coal black eyes and a few small scars on his cheeks.
Uh.....i'd like it if the dragon slayer magic was original

Original, huh? That makes things a little difficult. Could I scoot by with using a lesser shown Dragon Slayer magic? Like Poison lol if not I'll do some research. But if so, I can make it so I don't copy the original user exactly.

Dead account

Gender - Male
Age - 19
Magic - Crystal Dragon Slayer Magic
Personality - A bright, fun-loving young man, he strives to improve himself by training his body and his magic just about every day, meaning he is quite proficient in with combat skills. He gets super pumped up whenever he fights, but has quite the short temper, always quick to jump into a fight, no questions asked. While this may seem like a downfall to his enemies, it is of great use to his allies, meaning he is very loyal and will not hesitate to throw his life on the line if need be.
Appearance - Draigh is a peach-colored man young man who stands at about 6'0. He prefers to remain shirtless while wearing baggy cloth pants and durable sneakers. He keeps a weighted scarf wrapped around his face, however, obscuring it from view, only showing his eyes; he keeps it on until he gets serious in a fight, which is not very often due to low availability of his element outside of his home in the mountains. When the scarf is off, he has shaggy dark red hair that reaches down to the start of his back, with coal black eyes and a few small scars on his cheeks. There is also a small sack tied to his pants containing crystal rocks to replenish his magic in a pinch.
accepted!