• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Gone but not forgotten

Since this RP is coming to a Grinding Halt, should I write an Epilogue of the Escape?

• Yes, after we're done with the current Situation.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, let's play this whole thing out.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
--- As of today, no more new characters are being accepted due to the RP ending soon. ---

Welcome one, welcome all, to the first rp-discussion thread from yours truly. This RP has been inspired by Vapor's RP called 'Lost' which died many years ago.
This RP is all about a group of survivors having been kidnapped from an unknown murderous creature into a deep, dark forest, where survival is top priority. Oncoming people can either wake up in a large run-down shack in the woods, or can come running in through the front door. The forest they've wake up in is widely known as one of the most, if not the most dangerous locations in the region; full of hostile pokemon that won't stop at pokemon and go after the trainers themselves, starving for bloodshed. Stepping outside the forest is just as difficult as surviving it; it's damp, dark and silent. Throughout the forest runs a deep, thick fog, that you can get easily lost in if you don't have a light to go by. There is a way out of the forest, but considering that the place in itself is so big, the chances of getting out are near to impossible. Thanks to the dense amount of leafage on the tall, large trees in the forest, the sun is blocked out, leaving eternal darkness to be found.

These are the Rules:
  • Pokecharms Rules apply here as usual.
  • Six Pokemon and three characters max. Partner Pokemon are to be picked from your party.
  • Swearing is allowed, but only within reason.
  • Romance is allowed, but only up to kissing.
  • Blood and Gore is allowed, also within reason, but put a spoiler if you make it messy.
  • Shinies are allowed, but only a few; a whole team of shinies is just a big no.
  • Don't be overpowered or a mary/gary sue, naturally. (Being perfect, all-powerful, etc.)
  • When you're battling, be it Pokemon or Normal, make it creative; let your imagination flow.
  • If you've read every rule up until here, put 'Forgotten' in your Other section to confirm such.

Here's the RP Sheet
Name:
Age (16 - 30):
Personality:
Sexuality:
Partner Pokemon
(Delete if you have no partner):
Pokemon Team:
Other:

Aaaand my Bio

Name: Jack Trevor

Appearance: Jack stands at 6'2ft tall and has pale white skin, deep-blue eyes and dark-brown, short messy hair. His clothing consists of a large black coat reaching down to his knees, the sleeves nearly going to the wrists. Underneath is a purple sweater with matching shirt, both also long-sleeved. He wears black gloves, slacks and boots, to match his overall look. Thanks to this clothing, he's more well-hidden in the dark.

Personality: He seems friendly to new faces, but grows more neutral and slightly annoyed towards them over time. Especially when they are overly optimistic and/or full of energy. He can sometimes outsmart some people and find flaws in their ideas

Sexuality: Straight.

Pokemon: Mismagius, Hypno, Lampent, Honchkrow, Weavile, Trevenant

Other: Lost

Once you're all done with making your character and have been accepted, you can click here to get to the actual rp thread to get on making your first post.

Last edited:
This RP sounds interesting, I might consider joining and making a bio for this later. I also have a question: Are we allowed ride-able flying Pokemon such as Garchomp/Salamence? Obviously we won't use them to cheat out of the forest and ruin the entire RP.

DevVoid

Oh, that's fine by me. You can use pokemon to your advantage (Flying, Scouting, Scavenging, etc.), so long as you don't fly above the limits of the forest and escape it that way, since that would be too easy.

Name: Kane Truesdale
Age 25
Appearance: Kane stands at exactly 6". He has short dark blond hair that he pretty much always covers up with a black knit hat, paired with emerald green eyes. He has a bit of a stubble going on since he hasn't been able to shave in the forest. He wears black combat boots, camo cargo pants and a dark grey hoodie. With him he carries a black backpack to carry his equipment and loot.
Personality: Kane tends to act like the leader of his group, citing his age and experience as his main qualities. He has a high opinion of himself and of his battling capabilities, and doesn't refrain from showing this to new people he meets.
Sexuality: Straight
Partner Pokémon: Crobat
Pokemon Team: Crobat, Scyther, Phantump
Other: Before he was trapped in the forest, he had a girlfriend named Alyssa whom he hasn't forgotten about. He carries a locket with a picture of her with him that he often looks at when he's feeling down.
  • 6x Potion
  • 3x Super Potion
  • 4x Revive
  • 2 Pokéball
  • Alyssa's locket
  • Notepad
Hope this is what you're looking for! If I really have to have a team of six I'll edit my submission, I just thought these are his main Pokémon.

(I'll join since this caught my interest)

Name: JC
Age (16 - 30): 27
Appearance: She has dark brown long hair pulled up in a ponytail with a bang covering her right eye appearing slightly blind. She has light blue eyes with a well feminine build. She is 5"4 in height. She wears casual clothing consisting of a black tank with a purple and black plad shirt over it with Capri pants and black flats on her feet with the straps around her ankles securely placed. She wears a black and silver cross necklace around her neck with a gold and black rubric like cube attached to her waist that was given to her by a very close friend in Unova. She wears glasses upon her face. She wears bandages around her wrists and ankles.
Personality: Quiet distant, Gentle, Brave, slightly stubborn, thinks before she acts, Strongwilled, Strategic
Partner Pokemon: Umbreon(Blue)(F)(Shiny)(wears a blue and black flower on right ear)
Pokemon Team: Blue(F)(Umbreon)(Shiny),Blade(F)(Absol), Gem(F)(Flygon), Delta(F)(Primarina), Wolfa(F)(Dusk Lycanroc),Meadow(F)(Sawsbuck)(Spring form)
Other: She had separated from her brother Shadow during the monsterious innocent and appears "lost"without him around her but remains strong despite being separated. She kept his cross that fell off his neck to keep her going until she finds him. She wears a hooded black cape and wolf blue streaked mask to hide herself. She had dropped her cross necklace and grabbed Shadow's instead but she knows he has hers. She has the ability to understand Pokemon along with severe asthma leading to her medical condition Tuberculosis.

Name: Shadow
Age (16 - 30): 28
Appearance: He has jet black hair that is slightly long in the back with a bang covering his right gold eye. He has a well masculine build and is 5"8 in height. He wears casual clothing consisting of a black buttoned down shirt and pants with comfortable shoes. He has gold-light blue eyes. He wears a black and silver cross around his neck.
Personality: Brave, Calm, Strongwilled, Overprotective(of his sister), Sweet
Partner Pokemon: Jolteon(F)(Sparkx)(wears a light blue bandanna with a dark purple spark print at the side)
Pokemon Team: Sparkx(F)(Jolteon),Decidueye(F)(Ghost)(Shiny), Braviary(M)(Talon), Salamance(M), Arcanine(F)(Hetilla)(Shiny), Eclipse(M)(Midnight Lycanroc),
Other: He wears a black hooded cape and wolf gold streaked mask to hide himself. He was separated from his sister after the monsterious incident as he grabbed her cross instead of his that fell off her but knows she has his and knows she feels lost without him beside her.-

Last edited:

DevVoid

@Blxckwolf All seems good, and no, that's not necessary. It's just the max amount of pokemon you can have in your team.

@LunarSilvally I might've formulated it a bit wrong, but your partner pokemon has to be one from* your party; otherwise it'd be seven pokemon in one team. And the tag is 'forgotten', not 'lost'. Otherwise it'd be good to go. Oh, and you accidentally seem to have put Shadow as female when you wrote male pronouns in their bio.

Last edited:
Name: Landon
Age (16 - 30): 21
Appearance: Landon stands at 6'1" tall and has a darker beige like skin tone. His hair is black and somewhat messy. He wears a long white button up dress shirt with black dress pants and shoes. His left eye is missing so it is often closed, if not covered.
Personality: Landon is rather reserved while calm but can energized rather easily. He tries to maintain a casual relationship with those around him but won't hesitate to get a heated argument or even fight when blood gets boiled. Landon doesn't hesitate to do the heavy work, even others when they're unable to do it on their own. Landon is also a closet hopeless romantic.
Partner Pokemon: Pyroar
Pokemon Team: Pyroar (F), Gallade, Togakiss (F), Froslass, Alolan Muk (M), Oricorio (Pom Pom) (F)
Other: Landon is extremely sensitive about his missing eye, often becoming enraged when mentioned by anyone. He lost it in a vehicle accident a few years and is a moment that will never be forgotten.

DevVoid

@Confidentheart Seems all good, accepted.

@LunarSilvally JC needs one pokemon removed to fit in Umbreon as the sixth pokemon, since that's the limit. The same would go for Shadow, since the partner pokemon counts towards your team, the limit being six pokemon in each team for each character, and doesn't count as it's own seventh pokemon.

Name: Jasper McGrath
Appearance: Jasper stands at roughly 5'9, complexion lightly tanned, eyes a light green-leaning hazel. His hair is dark brown, almost indistinguishable between black and brown in meagre light, and shaggy, constantly ruffled. He dresses casually in worn-down clothes. Usually consisting of muddied desert boots, a plain grey T-shirt and a dark hoodie paired with scruffy jeans.
Personality: Jasper is a sweet, kind soul who exerts confidence and optimism, a natural leader and loyal friend. His charisma and sense of humour compel and pull you in. Though he lends an ear to anybody in need of help or just somebody to talk to, he doesn't acknowledge his own feelings, let alone talk of them. He is selfless to a hard fault, quick to brush his own health, both physical and mental, quickly aside for others.
Sexuality: Gay
Partner Pokemon: Ampharos (M)
Pokemon Team:
(M) Ampharos | (M) Flareon | (F) Goodra
Other: His harmartia is a fear of being forgotten.

Sorry if i got anything wrong, new to the pokemon universe and this website, haha.

Hello, I'm new to these forums and am looking for a decent RP this one caught my attention so i thought i would apply to join. This is my character bio, it's still somewhat a work in progress but i hope to flush it out within the RP. I find exposing the character to different scenarios helps me learn how they would react, behave and live in general.
Name: Izan
Appearance:

tanned white skin,
Medium unkempt length black hair,
deep blue eyes hidden behind reflective blue tinted sunglasses with a thick black metal frame.
He wears a Black zip up hoodie lined with flaffy wool dyed silver and long sleeve deep purple shirt.
He carries his team's Pokeballs on his belt.
His pants are dark gray cargo pants/swim shorts with zippers at the knees which attach black length extensions for when traveling through bug infested areas. His default is to keep the extensions on unless he has to go swimming.
He wears Purple and blue sneakers to match his eyes and shirt with ankle white socks.
Bag:
Color: Black and purple tiger stripes
Anti Theft Design, no pockets on the outside accessing items in the bag takes a bit longer than your average bag.
his tent hangs from the bottom attached with straps
Limited storage space per section from biggest to smallest
General section:
Medicine section:
Food Section:
Pokeball section:
Personality:
Izan is a Delinquent Nomad.
He cares deeply for his team. His partners are his family
He's not quick to trust but loyal once won over.
Fishing,
Gym Badges,
spicy flavors,
camping,
star gazing,
competition,
a good plan of action.
Dislikes:
Authority,
Losing,
sour flavors,
being caught unprepared
Favorite Food:
deep fried breaded koi king
Grilled Tauros flanks
Moo Moo milk
Secrets:
Cute pokemon make his heart scream *Kawaaiii*
He's a wanted criminal with a significant bounty in 2 different regions at this point in his life. Kanto, and Kalos.
Greatest Fear: Getting separated from his team permanently
Sexuality: Innocently unaware (celibate but straight)
Partner Pokemon:
Tyrunt (King) Delibird (Klepto), Ditto (Brows).
Pokemon Team:
Tyrunt, shiny with black markings along the snout, he usually follows Izan out of his heavy ball. Ditto with angry eye brows that it maintains when transforming, it's somewhat hard to tell if he's happy, sad, or angry based on his facial expression it's actions are a better indicator (example, if he laughs he's in a good mood, if he's clingy he could be lonely or scared) stays in a black and purple polka dotted monster ball with a white bottom. Delibird who tends to steal helps carry useful items for easier access in his bag caught in a premier ball, Punk Magby in a luxury ball, Prankster Haunter in a dream ball
Dream:
Izan wants all the badges from every region, he's not particularly interested in becoming the league champion or a pokemon master he's just a collector and he doesn't care if he obtains them through Pokemon battles or has to resort to more underhanded methods. He travels the world for this endeavor but he hasn't really thought of what he would do if he collected them all.
Other: Forgotten.

DevVoid

@Nuzlock Trainer Izan Woah, that's a bit too much Information, wouldn't you say? Use the sheet I provided, adding information such as likes, dislikes, favourite foods and dreams don't matter in this rp, considering the scenario of being lost in a large dark forest. Take a look at how the others wrote it above you, and try to be simple, not to descriptive, and keep it brief. You *can* be detailed, but being this descriptive seems just excessive. Stick to the bio sheet given in the first post of the thread, and keep it simple. Other than that, you may only have one partner pokemon, which counts into your team count. It's like with Ash having pikachu by his side constantly, as an example. Otherwise, it seems pretty solid.

@Deathstalker62 Sorry i tried to be as detailed as I could, it's easier to trim information than to supply it. This is my first RP on a forum I figured rather than having a huge other section i would just organize my character sheet a bit more.
I got confused about partner pokemon compared to team pokemon I thought partners meant who would be in the forest with us and team would be your entire selection. easily adjusted.
I did a quick revision below to match what you asked.
Name: Izan
Age (16 - 30): 16
Appearance:
Same as above
Personality:
Izan is a Delinquent Nomad.
He cares deeply for his team.
His partners are his family
he's a bit bold somewhat optimistic and overestimates his ability at times but this allows him to dream big even in the face of failure.
He's not quick to trust people but loyal once won over
Sexuality: Hetero, innocently unaware celibate
Partner Pokemon: Tyrunt nicknamed king he's shiny w/ black markings and a heavyball.
Pokemon Team:
Tyrunt, Delibird nicknamed Klepto Premier ball Ditto nicnknamed Brows in a black and purple polka dot ball w white bottom
Other: Forgotten

Last edited:

DevVoid

Alright thats better, just make sure to add your partner pokemon to your team aswell, since your partner pokemon is a pokemon from your team you have out following you more often, simply put, and add 'Forgotten', be it single-wordedly or in a sentence to the other section so that I know you read the rules. No need for another post, feel free to edit the one you made now. Once you have those two additions sorted out, you're in.

I made my first post this got my creative juices flowing and i'm excited to see where the story takes us. I'm sorry i didn't refresh the page before posting so i didn't see @LunarSilvally 's entry had already happened, I will be more mindful of that in the future.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Name: Ludovica Ippoliti
Age (16 - 30): 20
Appearance: Kinda short, skinny, long black hair, big green eyes and freckles. She wears a slightly too big jumper that cover her hands and goes below her waist down to her knees and the collar covers her mouth, blue short-shorts (under the jumper), big,black rimmed glasses and no shoes.
Personality: Ludovica is a dedicated and ambitious girl, she works hard and loves seeing people succeed. She likes to make friends and would protect Ginger with her life. She loves reading.
Sexuality: Bisexual
Partner Pokemon: Eevee (Ginger)
Pokemon Team:
Eevee (Ginger)
Shiny Greninja (Shade)
Dusk Lycanroc (Lyca)
Dwebble (Pebble)
Other: Forgotten

Last edited:

DevVoid

Ah, probably a good idea to put the rp link in the first post of the thread. That completely swirved by me. I'll fix that now.

DevVoid

@Shadow_Pup It checks out, but do you think you could add Ginger to your team too, since a partner pokemon is just a pokemon that you have following you around everywhere and that you have the best bond with, like with Ash and Pikachu.

DevVoid

@Shadow_Pup Me and Nuzlock are talking inside the shack, ConfidentHeart and part of LunarSilvally's Pokemon from JC are fighting three lycanrocs while JC herself is standing outside the shack and LunarSilvally's Shadow is still exploring outside, nearing the shack, I believe.

Hello I can join the RP (sorry for the fault if there is some I do my best I'm not English)

Name: Alexej Fisherstar.
Age (16 - 30): 30.
Appearance: He stands at 6'6ft tall, he has short black hair with three wicks falling on his eyes, brown eyes, he wears a black hat, he has a white T-shirt with a furret on it, his T-shirt is hidden by a black shirt and he has black pants lighter than the shirt, he has black shoe and he wears a collar with a horn of torterra.
Personality: Arrogant, proud and hate those who grow up to be a leader, gets angry when he is reminded of the death of his torterra, remains extremely protective towards the group even towards the people he hates.
Sexuality: Straight.
Pokemon Partner (Delete if you have no partner): Garchomp (male) (shiny).
Pokemon Team: Garchomp (male) (shiny), Aegislash (male) (shiny), Furret (male), Tangrowth (female), Shedinja (male), Gardevoir (female).
Other: 20 years back he lost his torterra during an attack in a city, his only surviving pokemon was his shiny gible after that he trained him until he was a garchomp (which will be his best pokemon)

I'll give this a shot... (now, even though I looked at this before)
Name: Rachel Fern
Age (16 - 30): 16
Appearance: Brown hair with a bob cut, brown eyes, oval-shaped head, pale skin. SHe wears a blue shirt with light blue jeans. She has a necklace that has a charm in the shape of a teardrop. Black tennis shoes.
Personality: Unsure of her capacities, greatly underestimate herself and her pokemon, is easily frightened,
Partner Pokemon
(Delete if you have no partner): Vaporeon (Aqua) (F) has a collar with the same pendant as Rachel
Pokemon Team: Aqua, Mary (Ampharos), Silver (Ninetales*), Palm (Exeggutor), Soul (Togepi)
Other: Her and Aqua's pendant comes from a competition that they competed in and won. They made the pendant so then the memory would never be forgotten. (Can Rachel catch a pokemon from the forest?)

and
Name: Eve Richer
Age (16 - 30): 17
Appearance: long dirty blonde hair in a ponytail, blue eyes, angler face, pale skin. White shirt with a black vest, black skirt that stops halfway before the knees. White knee high socks, black flats. a grey belt with her pokeballs on it
Personality: Quiet, serious, hates being talked to, acts like she is better than everyone else. However, in private is gentle to her pokemon. She won't let anyone see this side of her though.
Partner Pokemon
(Delete if you have no partner): Sparky (Luxray) M
Pokemon Team: Sparky, Sunny (Espeon f), Rio (Lucario M), Star (Staraptor F), Avalanche (Abmasnow M), Googles (Flygon F)
Other: Has a fear of being forgotten by her family

DevVoid

@PlayfulShinx47 Rachel and Eve are accepted and yes, you can catch pokemon in the forest, but it's very difficult to do so, thanks to the hostility and the fog and darkness lowering your chances to actually hit your target unless you have a light.

Oh and @Nuzlock Trainer Izan, I'm kinda gonna need you to post because I can't do anything until you respond to Jack's Story. No rush, just letting you know

Makes me happy that we got so many people coming in here. Thought I'd let everyone know that if you want to leave or go on break for this rp, be it because you've grown bored, don't know what to type anymore, etc.; type a message exclaiming whether you're leaving or going on break here. It's best for everyone to let us know if you're leaving rather than just letting your last rp post be a cliffhanger. It's not necessary, but it would be appreciated.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Tell me if I forgot anyone

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190513-230907.png
    Screenshot_20190513-230907.png
    501.4 KB · Views: 39
Can someone find one of my characters and interact with them. I put them in "safe zones" (not really that safe, but they are in places where they aren't leaving.)