• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Gone but not forgotten

Since this RP is coming to a Grinding Halt, should I write an Epilogue of the Escape?

• Yes, after we're done with the current Situation.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, let's play this whole thing out.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
For the sake of being able to rp, I'll have to have Jack run past Izan and outside thanks to all the noise there.
@LunarSilvally are JC, Shadow and the others still bothered by the Zangoose outside near the large shack, or are they currently on their way back to the cabin? I could use an attack as an advantage for an entrance, but otherwise I could also make Jack do an investigation from all the noise.

DevVoid

I'll have Jack come out and investigate then. I mean, if someone's gonna hear all the noise of fighting near the shack, it's gonna be Jack to be the one to find out what the source was/is.

DevVoid

@LunarSilvally Unless there was a second zangoose present, it was kinda impossible for Wolfa to bury the body since Jack was holding onto it by the wrist. I mightve read things wrong, but wasn't there an attack of only one Zangoose?

DevVoid

@LunarSilvally Sorry to bother, but that post with Shadow isn't even a Paragraph long. I don't want trouble with the admins, nor have my thread locked, so could you put the action of Shadow entering the house and going to the Attic since he was just standing outside where it was impossible to hear what quiet conversations are going on in the attic before suddendly teleporting to the hatch? "

DevVoid

@LunarSilvally Just noting that Jack never left the Shack. He moved to the main entrance (which was down the stairs leading to the hallway where the attic hatch was) where he tried to break down the door where JC and Alexej were on the outside, then took a left turn into the kitchen and took a left again, into the dining room.

JC and Alexej are in the forest after dealing with the Tyranitar surrounded by dark aura which in this case JC defeated with one of her arrows but humanly with a clear serum that put her completely down. Shadow and the girls are in the attic and Jack is just downstairs in the cabin with Sparkx in the garden. That should clear it enough

DevVoid

Everyone's over at the main big shack in the story where JC and Alexej just got done killing a Tyranitar, Jack's on his way to kill himself, Eve and Rachel are in the attic which is coincidentally his room and Shadow and his Jolteon are trying to stop Jack from wandering off into the forest on his own with no pokemon or weapon his side.

Don't mind me, casual pokefan milling about, looking at RPs. I might consider joining this one, but could I get a summary of what this RP is?

DevVoid

Just an rp that takes place in a forest so foggy and dark that you can't even tell day and night apart. Everyone's constantly either fighting amongst eachother, going mad or being attacked by the extremely hostile pokemon residing within the forest that are out for fresh human blood. Right now everyone's at the main house, a run-down shack that is really only called a shack from the looks, but is a pretty big building overall. @Zixal

Oh and @Shadow_Pup you're gonna have to edit your character either going around back or finding another way in because the front door has been locked by Shadow. ..or alternativelly get @LunarSilvally 's Shadow to unlock it since he's the one who locked it in the first place. Other than that, its all good. Oh and just as a heads up, the attic is on the second floor up the grand stairwell in the front entrance. It's at the end of the right part of the hallway atop the stairwell.

Thanks for the info. In that case, if it’s ok with you, gonna go ahead and submit a character I developed in another RP for this, then. The return of Collax Edgerigo, at last!

Name: Collax Edgerigo

Age (16 - 30): 17

Appearance: Collax’s appearance has been largely unchanged through his years. A hefty trench coat, heavy jeans, thick-soled boots, and a grey trilby, occasionally with a pair of aviators on his face. A chiseled figure, green eyes, and freckled face. Brown, shaggy, neck-length hair. Clean-shaven, though usually some kind of filthy.

Personality: Collax is lax and energetic at the same time, often switching between the two states depending on his company. Abhorrent to conflict, but not unwilling to start any, Collax is loyal, defensive, and dependable, whilst at the same time nonchalant and paranoid at times. He and his partner Barkley grew up together, and think almost exactly alike. The two can nearly communicate effortlessly, and Collax strives to be just as tightly-knit with the rest of his team.

Collax is happy to interact with others as long as he can agree with them, and though he is willing to put up with some levels of belligerence (hence, why he never abandoned Madison on the island region), he hates pride, overconfidence, and injustices. He also, despite being rather physically strong and agile, and being rather great in tight situations, he is absolutely disastrous in emotionally convoluted interactions, which can leave him easily confused and fuddled.

Collax spent the vast majority of his life in the Lush Jungle of his home region Alola, on Akala island. He is well-attuned with nature and survival techniques, knowledgeable in everything one needs to survive in the unknown wild. The majority of his time is spent in trees, crevasses, and generally just in wild places. He has an affinity for bouldering and exploration, and is well-trained in martial arts, fishing, and (after the island region expedition fiasco) Pokemon battling.

Sexuality: Straight as a line pressed between two school textbooks and checked with a straightedge level by an overbearing wood shop teacher

Partner Pokemon: Barkley the Trevenant

Pokemon Team: Trevenant, Drapion, Malamar, Ledian, Volcarona, Mismagius

Other: This character was developed in another role play that died a while back. I figured I’d just use him again, with the team he’s developed and the experiences he’s had.

Collax’s team (aside from Barkley) were all included in an unknown and forgotten island region that Collax had been part of a team to investigate when he was 15. The whole situation ended up being a facade, and he and the expedition team ended up separated and on their own to survive. Collax met and progressively added additional Pokémon to his team throughout the experience, and grew close to someone named Madison while trying to discover what happened to the region. He doesn’t like talking about the region or any part of the experience, for whatever reason. Most likely due to bad experiences.

Also, “Forgotten”

Last edited:

DevVoid

Fine by me, just make sure to include your partner pokemon in your team since its like an Ash and Pikachu thing where your closest pokemon from the team is with you by all times. Also, as a start, its acceptable to either start off in the forest or one of the rooms in the Shack, incase you have nothing for where to start your first post at.

DevVoid

@Zixal Collax wouldn't be able to see Jack and only hear him since he was on the opposite side of the house where him, Alexej and JC are stood with the Rhyperior. Just noting.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Name: Luna Novis
Age (16 - 30): 17
Appearance: She has brown hair and blue eyes, fair skin, and stands at a height of 5'7. She typically wears a pink t-shirt, a white skirt, white tights, and pink running shoes.
Personality: Think a slightly toned-down version of Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter. She's quirky and strange, and slightly girly. She often has her head in the clouds and has a short attention span. She's what many people call "weird" or "strange", and she likes it that way.
Sexuality: Straight (not that she cares)
Partner Pokemon (Delete if you have no partner): Whimsicott (Female, Nicknamed Whimsy)
Pokemon Team: Dedenne (Male, Nicknamed Volt), Musharna (Female, Named Somni), Espurr (Female, Nicknamed Mio), Litwick (Male, Nicknamed Ignis), Mimikyu (Female, Nicknamed Mimi), Whimsicott (as mentioned above)
Other: Forgotten.

Is it too late to join? This looks interesting~

DevVoid

@EeviumZ Better late than never, accepted. Right now everyone's at the big run-down shack in the forest, so its best to either start in it or start come running from the dark to it.

Name: Ii
Appearance: Small, at 5'01", with a lithe build and ratty, messy black hair that goes down to roughly her chest area. Extremely pale skin and ice-blue eyes, although she usually keeps her eyes closed if she doesn't have to move. Wears a plain white dress down to her knees that is frayed and tearing at the ends. Goes barefoot. Has a tattoo of her name on her left wrist.
Personality: Ii speaks very little, often preferring to let Gothita emote to communicate their feelings. When she does speak, her sentences tend to be broken and clipped, communicating exactly her feelings on the situation and nothing else. Is often lost in thought and unaware of her surroundings.
Sexuality: Aromantic and Asexual
Partner Pokemon: Gothita
Pokemon Team: Gothita, Mismagius, Duskull
Other: I'd prefer if Ii could keep all her Pokemon outside her Poke Balls as a character choice, although the two ghosts can be invisible and easily forgotten about unless needed. Ii always carries her Gothita around in her arms.

May I?

Last edited:

DevVoid

The amount of partner pokemon can be any amount of the six in your team, partner pokemon really just means pokemon you have out the most. They still count towards your limit of six pokemon, but since you have just three, that doesn't matter. So yes, you may. Accepted.

Name: Taylor

Age (16 - 30):

Appearance:
Taylor has long dark purple hair that she keeps put up into a ponytail, with bangs hanging down to her eyes. Her eyes are a sparkling blue. They almost seem to shine. She is very light skined. She usually wears dark blue tank top, black skinny jeans or shorts depending the weather, black combat boots, and a long back leather jacket. When her jacket is off she has a strap around her right arm that holds a knife. On her right leg is a strap that holds a knife as well. She also carries a backpack to hold the things she "librates" from others. On her left hip sets a machete that she uses to cut vines.
Personality: Taylor had a very rough time growing up. She spent most of her childhood in a group home. When she turned 12 she ran away she spent most of that time stealing and doing what she can to survive. She has a soft side but few have gotten to see it. She also loves to garden and be around nature.

Sexuality: Bisexual

Partner Pokemon (Delete if you have no partner): Spirit (ninetails, female)
Pokemon Team:
Spirit (Ninetails, female.) She wears a purple scarf around her neck.
Gardevoir (female.)
Persian (female)
Blade (Leafeon, female)
Snow (Alolan Ninetails, female)
Staraptor (female.)
Other: "forgotten."

Last edited:

DevVoid

Alright, just make sure you haven't left any unfinished actions with your characters. Other than that, it's been fun roleplaying with you.

Last edited:

DevVoid

For the sake of the RP ending soon (that is, if all the survivors make it to the truck and get it running), we'll have to pick a region to escape into a city. I think Unova is fitting because of all the forestation around the towns and cities that is yet to be named/explored. Let me know what you think of it.

Also @LunarSilvally I assume that Primarina gave Jack a Bottle of Water, or what is it you meant by 'Water'?

good evening can I have another character?

Name: Purple Ripper
Age (16 - 30): 24
Appearance: He stands at 6'4ft tall, his hair is white in color, red eyes and wears an eye patch on the right eye, wears a black and white vest, he has black pants with white shoes, under his vest he wears nothing, on his belly a tattoo of Lugia is drawn.
Personality: he is totally corrupted by evil, cruel, not hesitate to kill, manipulator.
Sexuality: Straight.
Pokemon Partner: Persian-Alola (male)
Pokemon Team: Persian-Alola (male), Dragonite (female), Typhlosion (male) (shiny), Meganium (female) (shiny), Feraligatr (male) (shiny), Slaking (male).
Other: he is from Johto ,he's a leader of a pirate group that sows evil everywhere they go,his goal is to find the three legendary bird for awake lugia and sow destruction on the planet (he will never find them).

DevVoid

Sure, Purple's in. I don't think we'll have much time for him seeing how fast things are going, though.

DevVoid

Well, it's not really that easy to destroy a whole delivery truck and how else are we gonna end the rp by getting out of the forest if not with the truck? If the group wanders off in the forest, they'll get lost and get eaten. Asides, we are still looking for the Rotom, so you might be able to use him there.

Krisseon

Previously ThatMoodyHipster
Hey! This sounds pretty interesting, it's right up my alley! May I join?

Name: Georgie Bernard

Age (16 - 30): 16

Appearance: Georgie has long, wavy black hair and ocean blue eyes featuring a pair of dark red, thin rimmed glasses. She's fair skinned with a thin but full frame, and is rather short for her age. Tiny but mighty! She wears a red and black striped t-shirt with a black hooded vest over it, ripped black skinny jeans and white and red high tops. (Left is red, right is white. Hey that rhymes!) She also likes to paint her nails in a back and red pattern to match.

Personality: Georgie is energetic and determined! She loves a challenge. She's a natural born leader, and for the most part she gets along well with others, but don't get on her bad side! She can have quite a short temper, and once she's angry enough she doesn't have much of a filter. She loves the passion of fire types and can relate to them very well, which is why she chose to specialize in them! She loves her pokemon like family. Once she makes a friend she can trust, which is a difficult thing to achieve quite honestly, she can be pretty protective of them.

Sexuality: Bisexual

Partner Pokemon: Pepper the Flareon (M)

Pokemon Team: Pepper, Winnie the Quilava (F), Whiplash the Rapidash (F), Axel the Houndoom (M), Ginger the Vulpix (F), and Archie the Arcanine (M)
Other: Her Trainer Card:

726897_trainercard-Georgie.png

Also, by only 6 pokemon max, do you mean per character, or all together?