• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Give a Pokémon type

Yoshi Star Shine

Previously Moo Moo
this is how it goes
What type would a koopa have?
Next person: Fighting
What type would Kirby have?

And so on

Follow all the pokecharms rules and have fun!

Starting:
What type would a yoshi have?

I can see them probably being either normal or normal/fighting—they're low level enemies with a vulnerability to blunt force damage that could be a fighting type attack (getting stomped on, getting hit with a koopa shell, etc.) and don't really have any specific resistances. Additionally, their primary style of attack resembles a tackle attack. I guess they could be fighting type though, considering their colour palette and how intent they are to deal damage, but they're so low-level that I can't see them being much more than just… normal type.

What type would Link have?

Gollum would probably be a ghost type since he is a ghost of his former self, but I could see him with a water typing since he was one of the water folk.

What type would Sans be?

Thanos, Thanos, Thanos, Hmmm, Psychic maybe, due to the infinity stones. Then add fighting due to him being a titan.

Now the real question is, what type is Firestar? (from Warriors)

I haven't watched the show, but from reading the wiki I would say a Fairy type. Although it does neutral damage it fits from what I've read.

Now, what type is Akatsuki from Log Horizon?

(Fairy hmm. I guess it could work, but she a master at teleporting without magic, she destroyed the fourth wall, can hum without a mouth, has her own sixth sense, and can play a band worth of instruments all at the same time (without a mouth) )
Dragon/Fire. Dragon due to him being half dragon and Fire for his series.

What type is Tyrande Whisperwind from WOW?

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Fighting, maybe? I'm not a massive Ninjago fan but ninja=fighting in my mind....

What type would a Lego brick have?

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Probably Normal (Reimu's not from an anime though... and surely it'd be steel not flying but whatever)

What type would Cirno (again from Touhou) be?