• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Gijikan Pokehigh

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
I shouldn't need to say this, but this isn't an RP, nor is it even a starting point for discussion. Please add an awful lot more - like the beginnings of a plot, some actual characters, a setting (beyond just the title of the RP), and everything else a role play needs. You should also read the role play rules before going any further.

I've moved this to the discussion board so you can put together more of a role play. Best of luck, and let me know if you need any more help.

-Have to be a second-stage or final-stage Pokemon
-Basic rules of the site (no godmod etc)
-No legendary Pokemon allowed
-No duplicate Pokemon
-No mega evolution
-No Humans (Non-Gijinkas) allowed
-There is no limit to how many characters you can have, just make sure you can manage having all of them.
-To make a longer post, because One-Liners are not allowed, here are some tips:
--Describe what the characters are doing. I have seen so many RPs here where the characters just talk and have one-liner conversations. That's fine if you want to have a conversation, but those same RPs got locked for one-liner posts. Here's what to do:
---[Name] got up and went outside. S/he went to the Professor's after eating breakfast and chose a [Starter]. S/he saw another trainer nearby, trying to catch a [Pokemon.]They seemed to be struggling, so [Name] decided to help. [Name] got the attention of the trainer, and helped them catch the Pokemon. "Thanks for your help," [Name 2] said. "I'm [Name 2]." "It was nothing. I'm [Name]. What Pokemon is that?" [Name] noticed the [Starter 2], who belonged to [Name 2]. "Oh, that's [Optional Nickname], my [Starter]."

From the other character's point of view would be:
[Name 2] had received [a] [Starter 2] as his/her starter. They were trying to catch a [Pokemon] and were having some trouble. Another trainer noticed him/her and came over to help. Once they caught the Pokemon, [Name 2] decided to thank the trainer for helping. "Thanks for your help," [Name 2] said. "I'm [Name 2]." "It was nothing. I'm [Name]. What Pokemon is that?" [Name] noticed the [Starter 2], who belonged to [Name 2]. "Oh, that's [Optional Nickname], my [Starter]."

Last edited:
Character Forms:

Students
Name: (First and last)
Grade: (9-12)
Species:
Height:
Weight:
Appearance:
Dorm:
Personality:
Bio:

Teachers
Class(es) They Teach (Up to 3)
Species:
Height:
Weight:
Appearance:
Dorm:
Personality:
Bio:

Other Faculty
Job:
Species:
Height:
Weight:
Appearance:
Dorm:
Personality:
Bio:

Last edited:
It's simple, don't worry. It's basically that there are buildings that contain dorm rooms for the people who live there. I will try to make this as basic and as explained as possible.
There are Teacher/Faculty Dorms and Student Dorms.
Both Teacher/Faculty Dorms and Student Dorms are divided by Gender.
There are 2 people allowed in each dorm.
There can be as many dorms as needed.

Dorm System

Teacher/Faculty

Boys Dorm 1: Boy Teacher 1 Boy Teacher 2
Girls Dorm 1: Ms. Bella Oakleaf, Girl Teacher 2

Students
Boys Dorm 1: Boy Student 1 Boy Student 2
Girls Dorm 1: Faith Rose, Girl Student 2

Last edited:
Made a character!
Is there a limit to how many characters everyone can have?

Name: Faith Rose
Sexuality: Straight
Grade: 12
Species: Furret
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 140 lbs
Appearance: Brown hair that goes to the floor when down, is typically in a high ponytail. Brown eyes. Wears brown-and-white stripped dress that goes to her knees with the same design leggings. Wears cream-coloured shoes. Her brown ears are on top of her hair.
Dorm: Girls Dorm 1
Personality: Always has a comment or comeback ready, and knows what she's doing. Can be kind to people who are clearly weaker, younger, and smaller than her.
Bio: Born as an only child and raised by her parents, and had a good life until her parents divorced when Faith was 4 over an argument about how to send Faith to school. Her mother ended up with custody and sent Faith to a Pre-School for Humans and Gijinkas until she was 5 and started Kindergarten. Due to some bullying issues from older kids, she started attending a Private Elementary School for Gijinkas, and attended the same kind of school for Middle School. She has attended this school since Grade 9 and plans to go to college to become a Teacher once she graduates.

Name: Bella Oakleaf
Sexuality: Straight
Class They Teach: Growing and Planting Berries (Grades 9-12)
Species: Bellossom
Height: 5'1"
Weight: 110 lbs
Appearance: Long green hair that goes to her shoulders, with big red flowers tucked behind her ears. Wears a green t-shirt with a green-and-yellow skirt that goes to her ankles. Wears small green close-toed shoes.
Dorm: Girls Dorm 1 (Teachers)
Personality: Young and understanding, she always makes sure to get both sides of the story when something happens. She knows how to get across what the students need to learn, but she tries to make it fun and get the students involved in class discussions and projects.
Bio: Born into a big family as an Oddish, she has an older brother [age 26], a younger brother [age 17], and much younger sister [age 7]. When she evolved into a Gloom, her life completely changed, because nobody likes Glooms. Apparently they're all ugly and smell bad. Bella decided to become a teacher once she evolved, because she wanted to show Pokemon Gijinkas who are percived as "ugly" Pokemon [ex: Gloom, Grimer, Muk,] that they can still be successful and do what they want in life.

Lol
It is...
....Ok so heres my crappy story ..so i wanted to make a rp but i didnt think of anything at the time so i only put a title and then this was moved to the discussion...
btw i want to make a Pokemon fusion rp..but i would kind of like your help with the Charater sheets for it....*sigh* Im the worst at this stuff...