• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Ghastale: First Saga - The White Mask

"I'm not a sick child, I'm fine." Flowey sighed. "But I've never run into a power like that one before. Believe me, I've seen true power." Flowey had flashbacks, terrible flashbacks. The human souls, consuming him, turning him into a monster. But Flowey also remembered hope. "You know, about you-know-who." Flowey said, expecting to get hit by a bone and maybe a blaster. "Let's not talk about them. It's rude to talk about someone who's listening. What about the souls?"

Last edited:
"if it doesn't already know about where they are, then we can't risk it getting them first. it'd risk him using them against us. and you're injured, flowey." Sans said, a bone gently lifting up Flowey's head to show the space underneath. There were a few tears in Flowey's underside. "we need to get you patched up. i think tori's is the best place to go for that. it's safe, private, and if it finds us there there's far less people it could hurt in the ruins than in snowdin or any of the other areas."

Flowey rolled his eyes and said, "Fine, whatever. Take me wherever you want, just don't expect me to start crying and begging." Flowey was secretly very hurt, he just didn't want to be treated like a toddler. Grillby was wiping down the counter and getting ready to close down shop and pick up his kid from school. He put everything up and left the bar. Grillby was walking through Snowdin when he heard noises coming from an area behind Sans' and Papyrus' house.

Frisk thought that Sans' plan was good, but there was one little problem. At this point in the timeline, Toriel doesn't Frisk to return to her house. So Frisk goes up to Sans, and said, "Sans, you're plan is good and all, but isn't it going to be a little awkward if I go back to Toriel's house? Especially because of what happened."

"let me handle her." Sans said, grabbing one last thing. "we go back a long time." Sans then used his magic to teleport the three of them to the door to the Ruins, on the Snowdin side. "let's just hope she's not too COLD towards you after your time in snowdin." Sans said, smiling. Then, he went up and knocked on the door. "hey, tori? you there?"
(@Il Fantasma, 'tis your call to arms!)

"You know, Frisk isn't the only one that doesn't want to do this. Toriel and I don't have the best history. Besides, I'm not that excited to explain how I got hurt." Flowey said, being sarcastic. "But I promise you, once this weird being of darkness is gone, I'm going right back to normal, and you're never going to see this face again." He finished. Grillby had just picked his kid up and had dropped her off with his wife while he went to go run a few errands. He came across Flowey, Sans, and Frisk infront of the Snowdin door. "Should I ask?" Grillby said.

Last edited:
As it usually was, life in the Ruins was perfectly slow-paced and easy-going, especially for its tallest resident. Said resident had taken a calming walk earlier, had a lovely chat with a Froggit on the way, and even came home to bake a perfect Butterscotch-Cinnamon Pie for the Froggit and the other smaller monsters. Now, she placed her book down, took her glasses off, and stood from her one-person sofa as she heard a knock from the door underneath her small home. Heading down the stairs, light on her feet, the goat lady smiled as she recognized the voice on the other side as that of her friend from Snowdin, who she sat with for many hours a day and told jokes to. Once she reached the door, she placed one of her large paws against the purple wood.

"Why, hello, Sans!" she replied in her beautiful, higher-pitched voice, eyes closed and smile wide. "Back for more jokes, I see? I've already thought of another one, actually! Would you like to hear it?" Toriel, former queen of the Underground, opened her eyes to stare at the door before her, awaiting her friend's response almost giddily.

"i kinda would, but i'm afraid that's not what i'm here for tori." Sans said, sighing. "i kinda need your help. open the door and you'll see what i mean." Using his magic, Sans pulled Frisk and Flowey over to the door.

Flowey hid his face from Toriel, while Grillby just watched the whole situation from a distance. The deliveries could wait, he just wanted to know what Sans and Frisk were doing with Flowey. Grillby got a little closer and secretly listened in on their conversation.

As Sans refused to hear her joke, Toriel's face fell into a more confused expression and her brow furrowed. "...Oh? Are you sure it is safe to open the door, Sans...?" The goat monster slid her paw from its spot on the wooden door to the cold, metal handle. The chilling sensation sent shivers down her spine, but she remained tall and well-postured. Slowly, Tori pressed down on the handle and opened the door, pulling it toward herself.

Snow began to fly into the pink-purple room, but instead of doing anything about it, the former queen poked her head out from behind the door. Looking down at everyone with wide eyes full of curiosity, she smiled lightly and waved at the three with her free paw. "Why, hello there!" she greeted the others, only now realizing that one of them was Flowey. Instead of saying anything about his place there, Toriel narrowed her eyes and stared into the back of the flower's head, fully opening the door.

Flowey was barely conscious in Sans' arms. When he looked up at Toriel's face, he muttered, "That's just great..." Before passing out again. Flowey was not in good condition, no matter what he said. As Grillby watched from behind a tree, he got more curious with each sentence they spoke.

"aw, nuts." Sans said, as Flowey fainted. "look, flowey got hurt by an enemy of ours. we're not quite sure how to heal him, but we thought you could. you used to do it all the time when you were the queen. oh, and frisk. you can come out now."

Frisk came out from hiding behind Sans, and was extremely nervous to see Toriel. He smiled awkwardly and waved, and said, "Uh...hi there, Toriel. Hehehe..."

Toriel's eyes widened as Frisk stepped into view and a paw flew up to her mouth as she gasped. "...My child... I did not expect to see you here..." For a moment, the goat lady closed her eyes, bowing her head and letting her paw slowly fall back to her side. She sighed, very faintly nodding her head, although the action was barely noticeable. "...Yes, I can heal him..." Tori spoke quietly, not looking up for a long moment.

"thanks, tori." Sans said, beginning to help Flowey into the house. "if anyone with a white fox-shaped mask comes to the door, lock them out." he said jokingly, a bone coming out to prod Frisk towards Toriel. "i know you guys have some things to say, so i'll get flowey set up while you say those things."

Grillby was tired of waiting. Wait, someone with a white fox mask? What could that mean, but if something was powerful enough to beat Flowey... Grillby, caught the door as it was closing, and opened it again. "Mind explaining what's going on here?!" Grillby said. "Frisk is here, Flowey's injured and some fox-masked evil is running around." Flowey had enough energy to open his eyes and sarcasticly remark, "What's it to you, scortch?"

Last edited:
"grillby?! what are you-" Sans started, but stopped. "you probably tried to find me after i left, didn't you? grillby, we're dealing with someone dangerous. not gaster. i have a feeling he's connected to this somehow, but our enemy isn't gaster. it's someone else."

"I've seen true power back in the old days, but I've never heard of a white fox mask... I was listening the whole time." Grillby says, leaning against the doorway. "Explain to me what this, 'Threat' was, I may be able to help." Flowey looked at Grillby and laughed, "You?! You're just a bartender!" Flowey was still in pain, but laughter was the best medicine, and this was hilarious.

"grillby used to be gaster's best assistant - he helped build the determination extractor." Sans said, eyeing Flowey with a smile. "we don't know what it is exactly, but it's a strange phantom of a creature that seems to exist in the void. it tried to kill flowey and i and take the kid's SOUL while disguising as gaster."

"Where's the real Gaster?" Grillby said. "And if we're talking about a phantom here, I can make a few machines." Flowey sighed, "This whole concept just seems lik-" But Flowey couldn't finish his sentence, pain overwhelmed him, and he was losing strength. Grillby stepped forward and says, "If Flowey isn't dealt with soon, it'll succeed!"

"you really think i know? it's a miracle he's even alive, if he even is. you saw what happened those years ago. he fell into the determination infuser. i'm betting he got thrown into the void, which means he's probably stuck there with that creature." Sans said, grimly. He then continued helping Flowey inside. "first thing we gotta do is get flowey healed. then we find out whether or not he can escape, then we gather some forces to fight him." wonder how papyrus is doing... Sans thought.
(@OmegaNave HINT HINT @OmegaNave)

"Sans, why don't you go check on him?" Grillby said. "I'll handle everything here." Flowey objected when Grillby took him out of Sans' arms and took him inside Toriel's place, but he was in no condition to object. Grillby put Flowey on the table and told Toriel, "I can tell he's really hurt, no matter what he says. He's got a bunch of tears on his vines, can you fix that?" Grillby walked back over to Sans and said, "I can even go with you if you want."

"can't. gotta stay here. if it gets free, then it could kill toriel and flowey, and take the human's SOUL. i'm the strongest of everyone right now, so i've gotta remain on guard. plus... it's best if papy doesn't know. i've been keeping the truth about his 'death' secret from him since he was young."

Grillby looked from side to side, wondering what he should say that wouldn't make him sound like some sort of Newspaper interviewer, so he said, "What if I just go and make up some lie about why you and the human are missing just so he wouldn't worry? I could say that you 2 offered to go and make a few deliveries for me." Grillby pulled out a photo from his jacket, of Sans, Alphys, Gaster and him. "Besides, if this thing is trying to return and has something to do with Gaster, you may not have a choice."

When Sans poked them with his bone, Frisk was a bit surprised, but then they were right next to Toriel. Frisk was a bit nervous, and said, "Sooo... how have things been going with you? Hehehe..." Frisk has never been this scared in front of Toriel before.

"See you in a little bit, Sans." Grillby said as he walked off. He reached Sans and Papyrus' house, and he knocked on the door. Grillby leaned into the doorway and said, "Papyrus? You got a minute? Sans and the human offered to help me with a few deliveries, they won't be back for a little bit. Just wanted to let you know." Grillby closed the door, and immediately sighed. He sounded like a boy scout leaving a message to girlfriend about why he wouldn't be at the party. But, it was still better than nothing. As Grillby headed back to the ruins, he was sure he heard a voice in his head, but he kept walking.

Closing the door behind everyone, Toriel walked over to the table Flowey had been set on, nodding at the others. "Yes, I just need one moment..." The goat monster's eyes closed once again and a green aura surrounded her hands as she began to heal the flower of his wounds. Once Frisk spoke up, Tori perked an ear up, listening to the child's words. "Everything has been alright..." she almost awkwardly responded, bring her ear down once again so she could concentrate on the healing process.

Flowey opened his eyes, looking around the house. He recognized it, he used to live in it. Or, something that looked just like it. Flowey was still hurt, but he had enough energy to say, "Fox-Face, where is he?" At this time, Grillby and Sans were outside of the room discussing their encounter with the white masked imposter.

Sans teleported in. "not sure, but i can't check. if he's opened the door, then he could be anywhere-"

I̴̜͉̼̟̤̼̗͔̺̜̫̋ ̸̨̧̭̩̈͊́Ċ̶̰̩̞̳̥͍̲̖̽̿͒͂̎̊͝͝O̴̧̡̯̻̟͑͗̈́̄̑̈̏U̵̢̺͓̝͇͇̤̲͖͉͍̫͔̦̓̾͠L̸̹͛͌́͗̊̓̌̈́̉̓̽̋̌̊̚Ḍ̷̢̛̠̟̍̔̌̈́̉̾͌͂̚͠ ̵͖̺̦͎͎͎̞̩̳͚̟͉͖͍̩͒̊̽͊̑b̸̟̯͇̰̈́̈̈́ͅẽ̸͈̺͌̓͌̄̇́ ̵̧̫̈́͋̂͐̈͒̋̚͜a̷̢̨̢͓̖̦͖̰͎̤͓͇͌̆̈́͐̇͐̽͐̚͝ń̵̡̛̰̪̫͉͓̰͕̼̭͓͔̙̋̈́̿͐̾̕̚͜͝ͅý̸̺̬̝̠̻̟̤͖̒͋͊͑̀̏̏͛̀̍̄͝͠ẃ̸̢̖͙̬̳̯̰̪̜̈̍̀̉̌̀̓́̍h̸̭̹͖͓̏̆̆͆͋̈̊̚͝é̶̺̳͖̽̊̐̒͆̃̕͜r̸̮͔͈͚̺̲̿͛̈́̄̽̓̈́̚͜͜e̶̛͖̖̐̀̀̇̇͛̀͆̅͂̚̚.̸͔͓̙̦͎̣͐͘ ̷̧̛͍͖͍̖͕͍͈̙͂̿̀̊́͂B̵͓̪͚̠̩̳̥̞̎͂͊͊͂͘ͅů̶̞̞̳̖̪͕̝̼̫̰̥̝̘́̐̃̒͐̕t̸̨̢̮̜͎͇̭͙̯͍͓͕̂͛̐ ̷̢͓͖̤̭̱͍̲̬̙͙̝̮͆͑͗͜I̶͔͊͛̄̈́͝͠'̶̨̡̳̣̤̠͔̼̹͇̟̮̇̐̏͜͝ḿ̴̢̛̙̙̬̠͕̜͎̦̐̊̉̓́̒̒́͋̒̈́̄͜͜ ̶̮͙̣̳̙̼̗̱̈́̅̅̂̆̕͠ŗ̶̲͚̤̦͖͎̫̼̻̖̦̝̐͋̿́͋̇͊̅̀ͅͅi̸͔̬̣̹̠̼̳̾̃͗͌ͅͅg̴̗̻̯͍̞̻̗̞̰̩͔̽̉̓͋̎̌̒̇̆̿͆͛͐͆ḩ̸̼̟̮̻͚̦̱̐̾͗̈́͒̀́́̏̈̓͘͠ͅṯ̷̛̹̣̘̘͓̭̝̲̜̐̎̑̈͑̈̿̾̓̃͝ ̵̧̱͓̦̹͉̝͙̺̤̗̪͈̄̿́͊͛̏̇͋͝ḩ̵̢̨̢͙̪̜̘͎͙̺͙͈̳̕ͅe̸̡̹̗̝͕͔̱̼͆͋̒̓̉̈́̈́͋͋̈́͝ͅr̵͓̣̖͖͔̘̟̪̝̣̹͕͆̅̋̀ͅe̶̛͎͚̰͊̀̀̂̕.̸̧͚͒̐͐́́̽̈́ The white fox mask rose from the staircase, a large, ominous, opaque black shadow following him. Ḣ̷̢̲̘̖̳̼͉̜̞̓́͐̓͛͝e̸̖̪̥̲̫͕̖̹̐̅̓͊͊͗̓ͅͅͅl̷̬̝͙͚̃͜l̸̼̫̮̱̙͚̗̺̪̗͖̬̮͊̏̓̑̆̀̍̀͌͒o̵̧̠͚͍͖͔̭̞̯̩̹͉͗̀̒̊̀̾͗͌̉̈͜͜,̸̢̠̠̮̣͓̘͔̬̪͎̖͈͕͚͗̍ ̷̧͉͕̤̒̓̑̍̐̐́͌̓͝͝Ş̵̮̝̺̱̻̪́̆̊̃̓́̀͒̕͝å̵̧̡̪̣̝̜̜̗̖̥͌̈n̴̹̤̜̣̭͈̦̙̪̣͕̯̜̈̀̉̀̒̀̋̍̆̿̕͘͜͝ͅs̴̤̘̹̼̙͈̍̓̆͑.̶̢̛̭̩̠̺͓͔̯̭̖̎̀̾̂̄̅̕̚͠͠ ̶̛̛̠͋̔́̈́̔̓̕͠Í̶̜͈̘̟̱͕͇̇͝'̶̩̭̭̙̜̺̱̠̹͎̺̀ͅv̴̼̥̲̓͂̾̐͜͝͠ḛ̴̛̣̤͓̝̫̱͍̝̲͚̱̞̳̎̓́̈́ͅ ̸̣̯̜̓͒̔̇̿̅̃̾͊̚͝͠c̵̛͇̳͓͓̱͔̜̱̓̈́̏̅̏̿̀̊̑͜͜͜ͅó̴͎̟̩̺̱̯͕͈̯̲͛̓̋̍̆̈́̒̀̽̚͜͝ͅm̴̩̊̈̊̈́̋̅̓̋̃̚͝e̷̛̖̗̜̤͈̅̂̓́̈́̆͘̚͝ ̴̫̹̩̯̪̘͚͍̎̈́́̑͘̚̚͘͘͜͜f̴̠̠̼̼̯̜̜͓͎̠͒̔̃͗̃̒̕ͅơ̸̲̞̟̲̜͎̓̋͆́̐͆̐̉̀ṟ̴̭͕̞͆́̆͆ ̴̧̻̦̭̠̟̬̻̖̺͓͍̏̔̐͋͒̈́̆̐͌̀̅͘͘ẗ̴̤́̈̿̐͐̏̅͗͊̋ḧ̸̨̻͓̻̲́̓̉͆͗̒͊̽̚͜͠e̸̟̝̾̌̓̀͒̀̈́̒̆̒͘ ̵͍̩͔̳̪̳̆̓̊̅͂̒̊̇̃̉̌͛̏͛h̴̳̖̀̀̃̏͋͐̂̓̈́̾͒͘͝ú̷͖̗̯͈̼͔̰̠̩̖͓̼͜m̵̦͖͕̩̻̱̈́̌̑́̓a̶͈̲̳̜̘̟̠͓͎̦̲̹̯̅̂̽̈́̐̈́͋͝͝ņ̴̥͙͕̯̝͌̎͒̒̒͛̆͗̈́͋̚͜͝.̶̢̛͉͎͇̟͎͉̼̮̼̞̦̅̃́͛͛ͅ

"you can't have them." Sans said, raising a blaster. "frisk, go!"

Grillby ran next to Sans, and held his hands in front of him, fire magic emitting from them. "If you want the human, you're going to have to get through me! Flowey got one of vines ready, and ushered Toriel to stand back. He was fully healed now. "I won't make the same mistake, Fox-Face!" Flowey landed infront of Grillby and Sans, ready to fight.

I̸͕̘̘͉̓͗̑ ̵̬͈͓͍̭͒̌h̵͕̒å̵̡̙̱̠̊̀̄ͅv̷̀͆͝ͅe̸̡̛͚͌͊͊͠ͅ ̴͎͓̕a̶̗̘̹̠̯̔͘ ̵̘̝̰̻̻̆͆͗̕n̷̹͋͂̌a̷͗̉͒͘ͅm̷̛̟͈̲̎e̸̝̬̅͐ͅ,̵̛̻̞̤̒ ̸̻͔̻͒̕͝ẏ̵̳̫̚͜ö̸̖̳̗̭́̃͘ṷ̴͇̚ ̶̬͍̉k̶̼̬͓̒͒n̷̨̆͐̀̔͂o̷͇̪͙̒̀͛̕͠w̶͖̲̠̋͜.̷͚͗́͑ ̷̼̳͎̐͋N̵̮̫͕̰̍̏̍o̵͓̿̉̔t̷̖͎͇͎̿ ̷̫̪͆̎̚F̵̢̖͉͈̉͛́̃o̶̳̐̍x̷͕͋̊̀͝-̴̨̹͈͓͉͗͠͠F̷̪̤͛̀̾a̴̪͕̍̒̃͊́c̴̡͉̫͚̎e̵͈͗͝,̶̨̩͓͉̅̇̓̇̕ ̴̧̹̱͓̫̐͂̀͝͝n̵͔͇͔̎͂͝ô̸͇̻͜ț̵̍ ̷̺̙̲͉̠͆Ĭ̸̫͖̬̚t̵̺̺̝͇̉̌͝,̴̡͚͔̥̀̆͒͝ ̶̘̭̹̙͛̎a̸̧̗͖̔̓͗͊̓ͅn̸̛͍̙̰̯͍̂́̅d̶͎̓̍͊͋͝ ̴͖̯͗͘ć̸̢̘̗̍̚͝ě̸̙͊͜r̴͖͆̓́̈͝t̵̩͙̦͗̌a̸̳̳̩͘͝i̸̩͖̎̽̈́͛́n̴̯̒͑͘ļ̶͇̒͒͆̕y̴̮̠͍͌ͅ ̵̹̱͙̍̓n̵̰̮̻̫̈́o̴̢̮̐̈́́̽͘t̵̹͕̗̯̐̾ͅ ̵̦̟͎̥͋̓W̶̡̯̜̣͆͝ḫ̴̡̞̭̃͗̚̚͜i̷͔̲̳͑t̵̛̹͖̦̺̍̔ě̶̙͖̥̰̈́͘̕ý̴̯̯͈̹̠̿̐.̷̳͈̮̠͙͝ The creature said, spikes and arms jutting out of the large shadow, Á̴͚̱̹̤̓̃n̷̳̺͆̊̃̆͂d̴̺̤̗̎͝ ̴͔̭̹͑͊̚n̵̲̘͇͆͘ǫ̸̛̫̟̝͆̀ñ̴̡̞̳̹̹̓è̷͓̗̜͓͓̎͂̿͠ ̴͙̝̯̪͗̈ǫ̵̼̫̣̀̏̚f̸̻̪̱̰̀̐ ̶̣͇̭́̀̈́y̷͙̻͓̱̏͗ö̵̰̞̝͇̂͘ư̷̢̖͕͍̈́̉̃̇͜ ̸̝͘̚b̶̞̠̱̩̟́̓ò̴̝͇̖̳̎͗̅̑ț̴̨̼̆͆́̐ḧ̵̰̰͕́̒͜ę̶̱͖̰̩̏̀r̸̢͙͙̤̩̅̽̓͘ȩ̶͈̻̓͘d̵̳́̈́͝ ̵͔̗̰̼͖̆̔t̸̙̙̫̄ͅǫ̵̜̈ ̴̧͓̦̆̃̃a̸̻̪̥̒̈́̕s̴̪̖̭͕̮̎k̴̡̧̲͙̓̉͌.̷̮͈͎̖̑ ̸̲͔̼̄̆̀̉̀H̸̭͔̊̊̆̒ò̶̜̠̝̓͒̎͒ẁ̶̳͇̗̪̿́̈̍ ̴̦͖͋̚r̴͉̈́̔̀͘u̷̱͊͆͠ḑ̶̥̗͍͒͐̈͂e̷͖̤̯̟͍̽̍́͗͠.̷̧̣̗͇̺̋̾́͆̕

"impersonating my dad is ruder." Sans shot back.

Ȩ̸͓͙̃͛́͛͘h̵̺͓͍̱̜͌̓̏̈́̆,̷̣͈̥̓͊̋͐͠ ̶̨̻̝͋f̷͚͓͗a̵̫̼̹̒̽̉̅̐ͅį̶̰̗̬̟̄͘r̶̨̝͋̈͐͛ͅ ̸̛̦̐͋̕p̷̩̟͆͌̆̚o̸̭͔̺̓i̴̟̍͗͂̽͜ǹ̶͚̠t̴̤̟̂̏̊̏͘.̴̝̦̌ ̷͕̇̆B̴̡̞̙͋ǘ̷̫̋̐͠t̶̻͐͆͝ ̷̦̓͝h̵͙̓̑̅͆̈́ͅę̸̔y̸̧̞͊,̵͎̱̫̟̰̎́̂̆͂ ̵̘̮̥̯͌́̒́ͅI̴̮̜͚̗͖̅͐͂ ̷̡̡̫̲͗̂̃͘͜d̷̰̮̔̅o̴͔̜̮͆͆̓̕n̵̝̮͈͈̜̋͑'̶͙̈t̶̜̜͍̫̏̇̕̚͝ͅ ̶̤̌͛n̶̙̈́̃̔e̸̤̱͛̿͝e̷̡̎̐ḑ̴̾̋̉̐͒ ̶̠̝̠͕͋ẗ̷̨̰̮́̎͆͝͠ȏ̶̗̖̗͔͔̉ ̵̮̟͙͙̣̿d̵̬͚͉̉̒̅̑̓o̷̻̥̝͇̦͗̍̋̚͘ ̷̦̳̂̃̽t̵̳͍̉̈͝ḥ̶̡̡͖̂́̍͜ä̷͎̘̩́̃̄ṱ̸͂́̃ ̵̡̤͎̱̃a̴̠̩͛n̸̢̖͓̚͜y̶̧̎͊̈́̀̆͜m̵̗̞̋ͅo̸̦̟̬͇͕̓͠r̸͚̔͠ȩ̷̑̿͒̕͝.̶͎̟̙̳͎̐̔̑͘ ̶̛̰̮̀͑N̴͙̺͙̪̩̏̀͒o̴̦͙̹͜͠ẃ̴̖͎̭̹̌.̸̧̳̪̞̖̔͋.̵̢̛̼̞͌̓̄̾.̶͔̟̺̖̟͂̄́̆ ̷̫̹̓̄̃I̵̝͆̆͊́̌ ̶͓͔̅J̸̜̉̍͝Ư̸̤͓̹͚͕̒̓S̵̙̈́̽̓̚T̷͎̙͚̫͙͋͋̊ ̵̡̲͇̩̣̀̿̍͋̕N̶̠̹̥̎E̷̡̛̤̋͜É̸͕̮͓͌D̶̨̡͇̜̋ ̴̡͈͆͗͑̒̚T̸̨͉̠̼̑̍Ȍ̴̧̀̽̇͜ ̴̙͈͉̓͜K̸̐̂̇̀͜ͅI̵̗̳̦͎͓̔̈͊̾L̸̹͇͉͍̽̓̾̾̀ͅL̴͚̠̲̀̊ ̵̖̟͛̀͆Y̵͛̽̈͝ͅO̵͙̐̎̉U̸̡͙̦͂̈́͋̐̕!̴͕̝̽̒̈͐͛ The creature sent its spikes jutting towards the monsters, and its arms swinging. Sans teleported away from the main volley, and blasted the creature in the face. Ǒ̷̡̤̩̑͊̆̕Ẅ̵̡͉͎͍̫̓̓!̵̳̣̻̈̂̆̐̄ ̴̦͖̇̉̀J̴̫̙̬̮̦͂̆͛̕ę̴̘̣̪̖̓ŕ̷̞̼͒ͅk̵̟̆͠ ̵̡̐͋̄͛̂m̴͕̞̀ǒ̴̭̓̈́v̸̙̐é̴̪̺̮,̶͔̥͉̀̇ ̶͓̆̎̿̚S̷͇̺̈́͂͝ả̴̘̒̓̉̌n̸̨̦̺̬͝ͅs̸̟̜̒̓̈́̄̆!̶̦͠ ̶̼̓͒́̅̅R̴͎̟͓̯̅̄͐̏̊i̵͙͙͕͗g̴̛̻͉̔͋͛ẖ̵́t̵̨͍̏͆̕͠ ̶̙͇͓̤͆͗̅i̷̼̣͕̯͌̾̿͌ͅn̷͎̄̂̇̍ ̴̻̿̉̇͝t̶̟̀́̎̃h̶̡̡͈̬̟͒̎e̸̜̠͖͑̾̈́̕ ̵͈̰̓̌̀f̷͎̩͗̚ṙ̸̢̪̟̏́̔̚ͅe̸͈̩̐͑̏a̴͉̻̭͑̂̎̑͒k̶̰̣̖͌̋i̵̩͛n̶̪̤̮͘g̴̰̘͒̍͑͛ ̵̢̖͈̅f̵̻̩̖̬̃ă̴͗̉̈̇ͅc̶̛͚̔̂̾e̶̲̠̽!̸̺̪̭͎̎̓ it said, cringing.

"that's literally the only place i can hit you." Sans replied.

Grillby grabbed the creature's spikes and released his magic, burning it. Flowey took to the ceiling to avoid the strike and started sending friendliness pellets towards the creature, before finally whipping him with a vine. "Enough is enough, Fox-Face. We're all 'super' intrigued to hear your evil plan. So, why are you impersonating some long-dead scientist trapped in some dark void?" Flowey sarcasticly said.

Ȃ̵̤̻͐̒̀h̶͕̥̬̾ ̴̺̣̀̎ý̵̜̰̺͕͎̿̚e̶̤͎͍͝s̶͎̖̩̈̋̏́,̶̬̝͌͊̈́ ̷̢͎͈̰̪̂̃̾̊̕I̴̤̣͆'̷̧̻̗͚̊͐̊͘m̴͖̔͗̔ ̸̨̣̺̭̈́̔̎j̷̹͗́̕ŭ̴̥̮̇s̸̛͍̝͉̒́ț̷͓͝ ̵̲̆͝y̵̨̳͉̻͌͋̉̕͠ó̵̮̒̈́ȕ̸̻r̸͈̭͍̐̾̚̕͝ ̸̛̪̜r̴̛̹̭̬̊̏u̴͈͖̺͌͛̔n̸̨͚̹̠̮͋̈̇-̴͙̘̞͔̈́̚ͅo̸̬̖͍̕͜ͅf̶̯̄͑͛͆̉-̵̤̱̈́̓t̶͇̲̽́̏̈́h̸̛̝e̵͙̼͐̌̍̀-̵̰̀̆͜m̸͕̌̓̈́̂ì̷̡̨̧̱̺̋̑͘ĺ̸̝̺̇̏̆͝l̷͈̹̙͖͊̏̌͜͝ ̴̧̼̹̃̃̀v̴̮̐̈̌̆̚ỉ̸̯̲͆́̈̊ḻ̸͘l̶͕̰̙̝̆̑̌͒̋à̶̦̂̀͗i̶̬͈͖͈̓̃̊͝n̷̨͂̿.̷̞̝̼́̏ ̴̤̗̹̗̹͒̾͠N̴̜̝͒̈͌̆ò̵̡̬̔̏͠w̵̬̎̐ ̴͎̜̻̠̏̌͘͜l̸̢̮͍͍͗̔̐ȅ̵̲̤t̷͇̪̬̾ ̷͔̽̏̾͝m̴͍̗͒̎̽̓͘ë̷̻̠̠́ ̶͖̮͖̜͑͂̍ṱ̵̞͖̫̳̽e̶̦͂͠l̴̨̅́̆̈l̶͉̈̈́̈́̋̈́͜ ̵̨̢̲̼̣͗͌y̵̗̫͒̂̈́ͅö̷̰̖̱u̵̫̰̤͍͍͛̅͘̚͠ ̶̨̢͍̘̆̅̂͑̽ä̵̲̊̓̿̕l̷̬̈́l̸̩̥̳̱̩͂͑ ̵͙̏̑̂a̴̫̩͎̕ḃ̵̥͊̚o̶̟̰̝̖͆̋͠u̴̼̱̪̖͑͋̄t̷̪̬͕̟̔̚ ̵̯̤̳̕m̸̢̤͓̭̩̅y̵̨̞̓̀ ̸̮̖̩̙̇̾͛̓̽p̵͚̓̑͑̚̕l̷͍̺͍͌͊͝a̵̧̼̥̍͊̓͠ṉ̵̤̊̉͑̈͐ ̵̭̾͝͝i̷̲̟͈̙͛n̶̡̢̉̿ ̶̧͗e̶͇̋̐̈́̀́x̸̖̥́̒q̴̯̼̗́̉ǘ̸͔̥̣̩͐̄͗i̶̮̩̓̀͐̐s̷̻̱̽͂̕į̴͂̿̑͛͝t̵̟͊e̵̖̽̇͘͘ ̵̪̓͋̌̔d̵̪͙͎̳̱́̒̕͝ē̴̞̤̻̍̌̿̈́t̷͉̞̮̰̆̃̍̐͝a̵̩̎̈́̅̉͝ị̷͒̕ḻ̶͉̞͔͋̃.̵̣̩̜̆ The creature said, before punching Flowey to the ground and battering him with spikes. Sans used the head of a Gaster Blaster to protect Flowey as best he could. Ȃ̸͕͓̃̃̌͝n̸̢̬͙̟̟̓͒d̶͙̰͇̗͋̐͝ ̵̩́͒͠f̷̠̃̿̽̈ō̷̩͖̤ŗ̷͎̭̙͗̂͠ ̶̧̣̱̭̐̽́̓͘y̶̯̱̮͇͌ͅọ̷̠̉̓͌̉ũ̵̢̖̲͓̀̇̓ͅr̷̡͉̻̜͖̓̿́͆͝ ̸͈͕̝͈̥͊̉̊i̶̮̭̾̓̓̌͝n̸̫̉͂f̵̡̖̮̖͒̀̾͂ǫ̷̛͠r̸̺͔͕̭̂͒͛̿͝m̷̯̥͠å̸̱͙̥̍͑t̷̠̮͕̜͛̋̕î̵̬͖͕͑o̶̱̗̾̈́̈̔͝n̸͕͈͙͍͛̏̇͗̆,̶̨̛̿̀͗ ̵̪̰̊Ị̶̜̥̳̦͛͌̆̍͋'̷̬̆̅͂̊v̷͓̰̅̏̅ȩ̸̙̫̥̱̒ ̵̧͈̩̈́̾̔g̷͓̖͇̬̟͌̇͛̎i̷͖̫̞͂v̶̫̣͍͋̋e̵̫̙̅n̴͍̬̄́̉̋ ̸̠͖̀̇͛̓u̴̩̫͙̦̓̓̕͝͝p̵͚͙̿̒̃ ̸̨̤̰̠̉͒͂̅͝o̷̧͔͕͐̒̈́͝n̶̛̹͈̝̍͋̒̚ ̸̤̳͇̭̍̋͆́̚͜t̴̖̻̲̱̊h̶̰͇̭͒ē̷̤͔̦̂̔ ̷̨͕̫̼̈́̓̋̐G̵̮͈̱͋̃̋ͅͅā̸̬̒s̶͙̅t̷͓̻̘̺͊͗ë̵̼̻̩̪͒̌̊͠r̷̮͊̿ ̶̮̩̖̒d̴̺̭̼̼̐̚i̷̮̣̠̼̊̔s̵̡̽̃̐͐ḡ̶̯̒̉̄ứ̸͓͉͓̣́̇̎͜i̸̜͛̀s̴͇͖̟̅ĕ̷̯͙̯̅.̶͖̭̹̽̋͝ ̷̘̻̹̘͊H̸̡̹̮̆e̷̖͒ ̵̳͔̹̌̂́͆͝n̷͎̩̞͎̂̎o̸̳̪͉̭̻͐͊̌ ̶̢͖̙̉̋͐̕ļ̸̙͔̃̉̃ơ̵̥͚̊̇̕̕n̷͍̍̈́̈́ġ̴̲̲̑e̷̪̎͑̓͠r̶̟̦̭͈̉̂̃̄͒ ̵̨̟̦̉̌̔ḧ̸͎̲͉̠́̑͐̕͜a̴͈̻̾̀̋ṣ̵̻̮̑ ̴͋͛̀͝ͅã̶̜̞̾͝n̷̘̱̬̣̈͛̉̇ý̵͙̲̪̻̈́͆t̶͍͕̙̥̪̽̇͆h̵͖̲̆͋̃i̵̙͔̓ͅn̶̨̦̮̰͋́͂̕͘g̴͎̑̎̐ͅ ̵͈̜̮̰̊̈́̊̔t̸̟̝̤͐͊o̵̮͒̂̎ ̴͖̈̔͜͠d̴̢̫̥̀̅̆͌ȯ̷̲͔̮̠̂̾͗̎ ̸̇͜ä̵̻̩́̀̽b̶̦̗͌̽ŏ̴͍͌̀̕ụ̶̯̂͋͘t̴͖͕͒͒ ̷̙̱͐̒̋̏͝t̸̘̀̾̚ͅh̶̪̺̀i̶̼̐͑̀̓̚s̴̜̤͗̒́̒.̶̯̦̞̓̕

"no longer?"
(Hey @Il Fantasma @I Never Tori and Frisk should have some reaction to this...)

As Frisk was just sitting in the room awkwardly, the monster from before had found them, and decided to attack. Sans told Frisk to run, so Frisk did, and he started running out of the room trying to head even further into the Ruins.

Last edited:
Flowey got up and growled, "This guys a clown!" Flowey jumped forward, but a spike came straight towards him. The head of a Gaster Blaster appeared, blocking the spike. Grillby jumped forward and knocked the unknown creature into another room, before throwing his fire magic at the creature. Flowey soon got beside him and threw friendliness pellets.

The creature dodged the shots, before sending a wave of darkness to knock the two back. Sans caught them both with his blue magic, and sent a stream of bones at the phantom. The creature smashed the bones with his spikes, before exiting Frisk's old room back into the main hall.
A̷̛̦̖͐̔͘n̴̹̹̓̃̈́̉̉d̴̡̳̒̑̔ ̶̦̎̉s̷̈͋̌̕͜͝i̸̧͙̱͂n̵̡̼̹̅̆ͅc̴͍̓̀̌̇e̸̘̼͕̮͛̿̿͊ ̵̡̟̙̽y̸̢̲͈͋̊͊̽o̵̝̩̎ŭ̴̘͍̅̀͗ ̴̛̙̙̤̰͊͋c̸̺͈̭̈́h̶̪͊̎̊ǫ̸̘̼̘̍͗̚͝͠o̶̖̯͎̦̝͑̋̔̈̕ş̶͉̲͎̻̒e̷̒̓̆͊̈́ͅ ̴͈͇̮̀͜ẗ̸͖̾̇o̴̖͖͑̂̊͝ ̷̮̱̜̣̖̆̄̉c̶̛̥̥͂̾͐a̸̝͒̀̊l̷̢̞͈̙̯͋̏̓̈́ḻ̶̡͍̓̍̓̈́͝ ̶̳̼̭̀̽̅̒͠m̷̭͎̳̮̰̀e̴͓̭̹̻̹̕ ̶̢̦̄̏̉͒͝F̸̥͕͕̭͐͋o̶̝̙̬̞̎ẍ̷͔̩̟̗́̚-̶̹͍͉̱̄̂F̷̭̜̅̔a̸̟̝͊͆c̸͚͇̱̺̈́͑ė̴͔͚͖̓̂,̴̛͕̰̩ ̵̢̡̭̣̩͛̓͛̓͑I̴̻̒͠ͅ ̷̰͓̈́͘ş̵̯͎̩̈̉̃̎ͅu̶̥̍͗̅͘p̵͇̎̌͐̎͛ͅp̶͔̥̼͙̠̄͝ŏ̶̳̪̖͖̩̽̃̕s̶̨͚̘̯͑̎͜͠e̵̪̻͌̽ ̷̱͎̫͘͜ͅȈ̴̛͍̭̘͈̫̃̇͠ ̶̛͙͔̤̠͍̆̒w̴̪̩̺͋̀̾͌ḯ̶̳̮̲̝͋̃͜l̴̯͈̏̍̋ͅľ̴̞ ̷̙̳̭͔̻̍t̷͔́̔͒̆̏͜ḙ̴̛͗̽͘ļ̶͕̯̍͒l̸̅͒̆ͅ ̶͓̓̂̂y̶̳͕͗̇̑͂o̴̘̝͙͒u̷̳͙̇͘ ̶͉͓̄m̸̛̠̞̤͍͓̔̆͝y̷̛̘̅̄̽̑͜ ̷̪̫̭̲̮̓͝r̴͉̰͉̫̖͑̾̀̈́e̴̺͍̺̖̿̅̿̓a̶̢̜̣͚͊̀̒͐̒l̶͉͐ ̵̖̐͂̚͝͝n̴̫̤̱͇̊̅́̚͝ä̴͙̓͆̇m̷͈̏e̶̥̣̜͉̱̅̆̕.̸̮͈̠̜͊̋.̷̻́́͐͒͝.̸̝͎͔͔̀̈́̃ ̴͌͜͝i̶̳̜͓͚̎̓̐͆f̵̡̤̞̏̀̽͝ ̶͚͓̭͓̘̎̓ǹ̸̬̥̲̏̀̈́o̷̢̮̪̥͒̔̐ţ̵̣͒̏́ ̸͇͈͚͗j̶̟͇͈̑͂͗̾ù̵̝̘͂s̸̨̘̻͋̑͊͆ͅţ̷̑̋̓̚ ̵͈̞̗̍͗͂̍͜t̵̠̋̑͆͘͠o̷̞̒͜ ̶̙̗̞̇͊s̶̯̙̳͚͎̈́́̑̋̀h̵̨̟̭̹̆̀u̶̜͇͈͒̉́̅̈t̵̨̪͋̊͊͒̔ ̵̙̞̅̎̆̐͝y̵̦̆̓̂o̴͚̼̥̅ủ̸̮ ̷̯̞͇̱̔̔u̴͕̜̣̫͋̿͝p̴̮͇̟̓̊.̶̡̯̬́͠ͅͅ The creature continued, slowly turning towards Sans and the others. M̵͖̥̮͓͗̓̉y̵̨̗̞͑͝ ̴̤͕͉̓͐̈́̐̚ṇ̶͓̬̆̓̂̀͜a̸̫̗̍m̴̛̲̱e̷̘̼̠̠͎̊̽ ̴̯̬̬͝î̵̯̟̜̟͕s̴̯̙͆͝.̴̛͉̗͌͛.̸̫͓͜͝.̴̡͚̝̭̼͊
"G̶H̶A̸S̵T̵"
"so, we've finally got a name to give you." Sans said, his blue eye coming forward. "what are you playing at? and where does my father fit into this?"
Y̵̡̛̞̘̜̓̌́̓̕ò̴̖ư̴͉̟̎͋͌̀͘ ̸̩͓͕̇̀̏́͜͠ͅw̵̟̎͂a̴̢͓̳̱̤͋n̴̡̗̞͕͙̙̎͗̄t̵͉̹̹͙̙͛̑̌͜ ̶̫̝̍̑̔̐͋y̸̥̣̿͘ö̸̧̯́̕ǘ̵͍̰̜̙͍͐̑́̌́r̶̢̡͕̠͚̥̍̌̎͂͒ ̷̹͖̬̗̲͍̒̈́a̷̪͇̬̻͊̇̈́̈́̽̎n̴̛̛̗̗̣̝̿̋̒̄s̸͓͒͒̊w̶̨͍̜̼͎͐̓̍̈́͗̆e̶̛͎̭̥͂͐̽ṛ̸̛̟̓̈́͘s̷̬̠̻̰̭̋͐̆̏̀̚?̴̢͋̃͝ ̷͙̻͖̲̩̅̕͝Õ̶͎̜̥̏̉n̷̫̝͔̞̈́l̸̹̒͌̐y̵̘̺̾́̒ ̴̧͇̜̈̔̅̈́́͗ẃ̶̧̬̺̟͐̀͋͝h̵͕̱͍̭̾͘e̸̪̅̇̓n̸̡̮̖̙͕̈́̄̀͑͑͝ ̵͉̳̖̆̉́Î̶̳̺̺͍̞ ̵̨̟͈̻͐͗̆̄̅͠ǵ̵̨̤͖̟̙̩̏͆͂̀͝ẹ̴̛̑̔̐t̷̙̱͚͈̰̉̓̋̏́̈ ̸̜͛̍̆̈́t̸̤̖̤͔̯͘ḩ̵̞͇͆̐̐́̂ȩ̸̼͈̻͗ ̸̻̩̰͐̃̌͌c̵̡͍̾͛͒͗̎͜ḧ̶̦̯̹͋i̵̛̩̝̮̪̺̓̌͜ḻ̴̞͖̤͈͑͆̚d̵̠͆̎͂.̸̺̲̒̌ Ghast replied.

Meanwhile, back at the entrance of the Ruins, where Frisk had first fallen into the Underground... a figure slid down the wall.
The glistening sword sheathed at his side seemed to be his most dangerous weapon, but he had many others... many others his master had taught him to use.
Seeing that the remainder of the pit was too curved to slide down, the young man jumped across to the other side. Drawing his sword, he stuck it into the wall and let gravity pull him down - while his sword ensured a slow descent. As soon as he reached the bottom, he saw behind him who he was looking for.
Turning around, the man knelt. "I'm here at last, master."
"It's a good thing, too. We've got work to do." the shadowy figure said.

Flowey, Grillby and Sans all stood side-by-side, ready to fight Ghast. "You have no idea what you're messing with!" Grillby screamed, charging forward. Flowey soon followed, saying, "Besides, once this is all over, things are going right back to normal. So, come on, Fox-Face, let's duel." Flowey created an armada of friendliness pellets, and Grillby lit them all on fire. Every single one flew right towards Ghast. "I'm secretly worried." Grillby said to Sans, "What if this thing is too powerful for even us?"

Ghast destroyed each and every one of the pellets, before grabbing Flowey's stalk and dragging him over. O̵̢̳͚̘̅̽̾̒ͅh̶̡̡̛̳̤̥̫͂̑͐,̸̛̦͋͝ ̷̡͖̲͙̓̈͠ͅI̷̧̤̜̾́ ̷̢̨͎̂̌̕k̶̖̰͓̿̍ͅn̷̥̱̝͍͊o̷͓͎͙͌͊̆̊̌w̶̮͈̳̟̖̦̏̔͝͠ ̸̤̬̣̲͌̏̋É̶̡̗̥̔X̷̨͛͗̋̉͘Ą̴͑̾̿͗̕͝C̸̨̰̫͕̜͠T̶̘̮̱̔̉L̴̩̳͚̬̝̥̈͐͒͑̄̚Y̸̢̩̦͂ ̸̛̮̋͑̓̇͝w̸̡̦̱͌̓̕͝ͅh̵͓̤͇̀̉a̵̖̲̳͐̇̌͒͌͝t̶̡͙̣̊̈̈́̆̾͝ ̷̮͗͝I̴̗͉̥̿͒͗̎'̶̦̙͇̦̺̓̑̿̽̄̇m̵̱͉̠̪̑̀ ̸̨̢͉̣͗̈́͝m̷̙̝̂͑̋̍ě̴̢̌ş̶̦̫̤͈̑̕s̸̡̻̱͚̭̜͑̓̋͒͠i̴̖͑̎͂̄̽̕ņ̶̯̗̰͈̺̔̕g̵͉̫̠̉̎͋̇̓ ̴̧̖̥̈́̓ẉ̵͚̞͐͂̓̓i̴̺̮̩̮̟̕t̷̻̩̟͚̅̅̃̎͘͝ẖ̷̥̀͊̈́̓͝͝.̴̡̗͇̗̈́ ̷̫̩̇̀̈́̎̿̆A̶͍̩̓̾̅͝ņ̴̓̀̒͌͛͘ḏ̴͕̏̀ ̵̫͐ͅI̵̢̟̬̪͓̻͂̓͒̈ ̸̝͔̠̠̋͑̈́̕t̶̛̝͓̺̬̓̔̏͘o̶̥̦͖͗͛̆̏͝l̶̼̹̗̜͔͈͒̈́d̷̪͙̹̏͐͗ ̶̛̠̞̥̦̆́̐͘ý̸̞̀́̂̃ͅo̸͒͗́́͜ư̸̲͖̗͓̔́͛̈̂ ̷̨̭̲̯̭̈́̔̀͒͒̕m̴̞̟̝̽̒y̸̛̺͈̓̂̓͑ ̴̧̼̂̏͒́n̶̳̺̉̃a̵͓͕̬͓̔̏͒̌̐́m̴̡̝̠̩͊͛̑̕e̴͕̩̳͙͂̽͐,̴͍͔͊̿̊̚̕͝ ̷͍̦̫̓š̵̜̐o̵̡̥̤̺̻̘̒̑͐ ̸̺̥̬̠̻̲̂Ī̷̢͕͉̯͓ ̷̭̓̍͌̕͘̕e̴̛̠̋͆̚x̵̡̺̲͌̃͊͊ṕ̴͇̜e̴͇̬̬̖̫̮̓̅̚c̸̠̑͌̿t̴̛̠̠̮̯͇̿͛ ̸̠͈̆́̅͠ȳ̶̳̙̦̈́ơ̸͍̹͂ű̴̟̦̥̣͇̎̓̇͝ ̸̻͍́͆̅͜ț̸̦̲͍̬͋͂̾̃͂̄ó̷̪͚̝̙̟͖͒̒̀͂̚ ̷̨͚̫͉̝́̾̿́c̶̝̳̖̺̜̿̄̚͘ä̷̝͔̥́͐͌̊̚͠ļ̵̨̮̯̩̾̔͊͒l̸̖̻͗ ̶̘̥̈́͛̋̀̈͠ṁ̸̟͚̼͑̋ͅẻ̸̡̟̀̽͝ ̷͍͙̹͙̓̍ḭ̵̠̳̪̒͝t̴̡͈͖͂̉̀͝.̸̘̝̑͆́̌͘ ̸̥̊̑̕̚͘͝Ẅ̸̡̡̲́̓h̸̹͈̰́̐̕ä̴̖̀͂̈́t̴͓̖͓̟͛͆̊͊̀͠ ̷̧͇͙̽̓̿͘͝i̶̼̝͑̂͂f̵̣̟̿̄̈͛ ̵͖͓̠̒͝Į̸̫̖͔̜̯͋́̋̈́̀ ̸͇̀̓̈́͝c̶̝͉̮͇̜͚͛̈́͂̔a̸̱̭͚̜͍̭͑̍̊̿͑l̶͍͈͐̂̑̐͛̕l̸͙̟̆̔͆͆̍ ̴̡̺̩͎̣͒̐y̸̢̱̬̼͔̗͂̃͋͐o̴̲̗̒͐̇̀ū̴̡̦̟̟͙͙̀̐͛̔͝ ̷̛̔̀̍̕͜Ẁ̸̨̪Ę̷̣̹̈͒ͅË̵̟͇̝̖͍̯̂D̵̰̱̹̱͉̘̂?̷͎̩̙̓̽̔ ̶̺̪̂̊͑̋͘D̶͇̤̂o̸͉͔̬̊ ̸͇̭̣̘̗͇̏̋̔̈́̐y̸̨̻̤̖̓o̷̢̙͖͍͋̊͋ȕ̶̧̙͍̈͒͠ ̴̘̮̏͋̆̑̕l̸̤͙̠͇̄͗̎͌i̷̩̅͝k̴͖̩͆̈̏e̸̪̓̂͋́̅ ̵̝̓̀̿̈t̵̛̩͒͆̕h̵̬͚̒̈́́̊̑̕ä̷͎̮̜ẗ̷̝́̒͌ ̶̠̀̿n̵̡̬̥͚͐̓a̷̡̺̩͉͒̈̕̕͠ḿ̵͉̋̽̎ͅe̶̩̺̫̒̓̌?̶̯̖͖̦̯̅̾̾̊̿
Sans blasted Ghast, causing him to recoil and drop Flowey. "you still haven't answered my question about my father."
D̷͕͈͈̝̃̈͗͂̚ͅó̷͔̼̖̹̈́ ̸̡̨̼̤̙̪̀̎Ĭ̴͍̈̓̒͜ ̸̰̠̓̓̐̊̎͝r̷̘͍̓̒̃ě̶̥̓́ȃ̸̮͚̺̹̭̃͝ͅl̵͙͕̲̗̪̍̆̑̒̚ļ̵̯͎̪͍̐̉̆̈́̕y̷̘̜̋̀̓̿͂ ̶̡̭̲͉̜̥̐͒ḣ̸̙̖̘͔̭̖͗̚͝ä̸͖̥̪́͜v̷̼̬̠̺̉̀̎̀̾̿͜ě̵̡̠͙̝ͅ ̶̫̦̝̓̓͒̍̿t̶̮͓͔͈͇̄̇͒̓̅ͅǫ̷̟͒̿?̷̧̛̱̬̼̻̍̓͒

Grillby rolled his eyes under his glasses, while he was ignored. He launched a blast of fire at Ghast while Flowey continued to spout random dialogue, usually containing the word Foxface. Eventually, Flowey ran up to Sans and said, "Give me one of your blasters, I want to show you a trick that Alphys once taught me."

Last edited: