1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Genesect Codes Now Available

1. Linkachu

Linkachu Hero of Pizza
    Staff Member Administrator

Now that Halloween has come and gone the latest mythical Pokémon distribution has begun. Up for grabs this month is Genesect, which will once again require you to visit a participating store in order to obtain a Genesect download code (or multiple codes, if you're lucky).

The Genesect codes are available at Gamestop in the US; GAME in the UK; and EBGames in Canada and Australia/New Zealand.

As per usual, the distribution will run until November 24th while supplies last. You can use your Genesect code via the Mystery Gift menu to receive your awesome mythical bug on a copy of Pokémon X, Pokémon Y, Pokémon Omega Ruby, or Pokémon Alpha Sapphire.

If you're interested, the stats for this Genesect look like this:

649Genesect_Dream.png
    Name: Genesect
    Level: 100
    Ability: Download
    Nature: Random
    Held Item: None
    Attacks: Techno Blast, Magnet Bomb, Solar Beam, Signal Beam

Get your Genesect codes while you can! If you have any questions about how to use your code, let us know in the comments and we'll do our best to assist.

Comments

Discussion in 'Pokécharms News' started by Linkachu, Nov 3, 2016.

1. Orisa
      Orisa
      Neat I like genesect!
      Shade4444 likes this.
    2. Alakazite
      Alakazite
      I love any Pokémon who are bug/steel/ghost/dark/poison/Ground so yeah I am pretty excited about genesect
      Last edited: Nov 25, 2016
    3. Raezyr
      Raezyr
      I live in Brazil ;-;
    4. ChespinShinx
      ChespinShinx
      Funny how you download it from Mystery Gift and then it's ability is download.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    5. Linkachu
      Linkachu
      I've done a few internet searches and I can't readily find any information about where to get Genesect in Brazil. :(

Have you been able to get any of the mythical Pokemon download codes, or does Brazil not take part in the store-based promotions?
    6. Raezyr
      Raezyr
      The last promotion we had was the Mega Shiny Gengar for X and Y a few years ago. Nintendo stopped exporting their stuff here in 2015 beacuse of high tax prices.
    7. Linkachu
      Linkachu
      Ahh, that's a big shame. :/

Do you have access to a Genesect through other means or already have one in your collection? I often receive extra codes from my EBGames and am more than happy to offer up a Genesect if you don't have one yet. :)
    8. Raezyr
      Raezyr
      I don't have Genesect and I have lost so MANY LEGENDARIES (/OAO)/
      And giving the code would be really nice of you. I can draw you something in exchange if you want!
    9. Linkachu
      Linkachu
      I wouldn't say no to artwork! But I'm happy to assist in general and wouldn't need anything in return. ^^

I'll drop you a private message once I have my codes and we can go from there. :)
    10. Alakazite
      Alakazite
      May I have one please
    11. Shade4444
      Shade4444
      nnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooo
      Funny how you download it from Mystery Gift and then it's ability is download.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
      ChespinShinx likes this.
    12. Alyssa Hurley
      Alyssa Hurley
      Genesect is really cool! 8)Especially in the Pokemon movie with the Mewtwo Mega evolution!:love::up:
    13. Linkachu
      Linkachu
      I like to help people who can't get the event Pokemon for themselves, but I also work on the basis of first come, first serve. I'll see what I can do but as I've already promised a Genesect to someone else, I might not be able to help you, too. Sorry! :(
    14. KaiSamurai
      KaiSamurai
      I have two Genesect codes but I have nothing to use them for. Mind if I can give them away?
    15. Alakazite
      Alakazite
      It is ok
    16. Linkachu
      Linkachu
      Not at all! Just let people know which region your codes are for if you're going to give them away. :)
    17. KaiSamurai
      KaiSamurai
      Ok, they're Omega Ruby, Alpha Sapphire, X and Y.
    18. DoctorRubix
      DoctorRubix
      My exact thoughts when I saw this was "Yes! I can finally do those stupid Genestect GTS trades!"
      That day, my brain shut down, causing me to forget that you cannot put event Pokemon into the GTS.
    19. tomgustavo1
      tomgustavo1
      what can do if i live in mexico???
      ;_;
    20. BurningFletchinder
      BurningFletchinder
      too bad i only have pokemon platinum and hopefully ill get pokemon sun or moon:?
    21. Linkachu
      Linkachu
      I did some digging around the web and it's looking like Genesect codes will be given away by a store called Gameplanet in Mexico. Do you have one nearby your home?
    22. Sciencewars
      Sciencewars
      I've got my genesect :)
    23. Leeway
      Leeway
      Hi guys, I'm kinda new in this community and I know I'm asking a lot but if you have any extra genesect codes, could i perhaps have one? they don't offer it here in the Philippines.
    24. KaiSamurai
      KaiSamurai
      Sure, Leeway! It might take me until Saturday but I have two codes.
      Leeway likes this.
    25. Leeway
      Leeway
      Thanks man, i don't have much but i think i can trade you some 5IV pokemons.
    26. KaiSamurai
      KaiSamurai
      No, I don't need or want anything in return. I just have no use for these codes.
      Leeway likes this.
    27. Leeway
      Leeway
      oh ok. Thanks! This community is really great. you all are great!
      KaiSamurai likes this.
    28. Tchello
      Tchello
      Can you pm me one of that codes? thank you so much! and have nice
      Christmas howtogmod11@gmail.com