• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Futos country RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Futos.
It has 4 regions to explore.
First please read the roleplay rules.
Or others if this will be shut down i MURDER you!
So let's begin with the information about this country. Every town and city has a pokemcenter!
AND I AM NOT GONNA INCLUDE DRACO REGION. ONLY THE MAINLAND OF FUTOS AM I GONNA USE!
NIMOR REGION
Nimor city:the biggest city in Futos. It has a airport,the prof's lab and a gym.
Here you will start you're yourney.
Litairo town:the closest town to Nimor city. You can do much things here. Here is a gym and a space station.
Fider town:This town is close to the sea and Swanno region.it has a gym and a little airport.
Irn town: this town is dangerous. The hole town is a army base and is heavely protected. It's close to the Grossa region.
It has a gym.
Traier city: the only other city in Nimor region. It has a big airport,a amusement park and a gym. It is close to the Grossa region.
SWANNO REGION
Swanno city:this city is full of swans. But still it's a good city. It has a dock and a gym.
Gima town: a little town that has much tourists. It is poppular because the beach. Nothing more to do the relax.
GROSSA REGION
Grossa city:this city is the best reachable city. It has a big airport,a trainstation,a dock and a gym.
Lamer town:the creepyest town in Futos. It is still good reachable with a small plane. It has a gym.
Jelew town:it's little but poppular with sporters. It has every year a pokelympics.
NOW THE GYM LEADERS!
1)Litairo gym Leader:Shiro (F) type:air
Pokemons:
Pidgeotto
Oricorio
Get: flight ticket to Fider and badge
2)Fider gym Leader:Gransy (F) type:grass Pokemons:
Gloom
Sunflora
Bellosem
Get: pass to Irn town and badge.
3)Irn gym Leader:Iro (M) type:steel
Pokemons:
Klefki
Magnemite
Magneton
Get: badge.
4)Traier gym Leader:Gronso (M) type:ground Pokemons:
Dugtrio
Alolan dugtrio
Grubbin
Get: flight tickets to Lamer and Grossa and a badge.
5)Lamer gym Leader:Tia (F) type:dark
Pokemons:
Umbreon
Absol
Houndoom
Get: pass to Swanno and badge.
6)Swanno gym Leader:Alex (M) type:Dragon Pokemons:
Altaria
Flygon
Axew
Get:badge.
7)Grossa gym Leader:Max (M) type:water Pokemons:
Starmie
Lapras
Cloyster
Kingdra
Get:unlimited amusement park and badge.
8)Nimor gym Leader:Ollie (M) type:fire
Pokemons:
Arcenine
Tortunator
Magcargo
Magmortar
Get: acces pokeland(not accesable now) and badge.
E4
Flake (M) type:ice
Pokemons:
Cloyster
Glalie
Jinx
Glaceon
Delibird
Weavile
Gone (F) type:ghost
Pokemons:
Mimikyu
Palosand
Cofagrigus
Dusknoir
Froslas
Chandelure
Psyoh (M) type:psychic
Pokemons:
Beeheyem
Galade
Slowking
Espeon
Malamar
Girafirig
Lema (F) type:dragon
Pokemons:
Altaria
Flygon
Haxorus
Kingdra
Noivern
Drudigon
CHAMPION
If you are the first one to get here you are the champion!
To join:
Name:
Pokemons
On hand:
Pc:
Information:
(Trainer card at own will)
EVERYONE WILL BE ACCEPTED!
Some rules:
One pseudo legend
No legends
Talk like in third person
Not allowed to battle in buildings(only gyms and leageu)
All the events will be announced by me(like a legend appears there, pokeland opens)
Enemy's are:team plane:the enemy team of team rocket and opperate in both Nimor and Draco. Team Fingos:the team that tries to take over the hole mainland of Futos.
Here is my information:
Name: Ced
Home region: Nimor region
Pokemons
On hand: Delphox, Galade, Pidgeot and Blastoise
Pc: like a hunderd pokemons
Information:most of the people say that he must be a pokemon master. Well, he is not. He is just a pokemon trainer.
That was all the information you need.
Thanks for reeding.

Last edited:
"Oh my,that plane fmight from Heplea was long. I hope that they don't recognize me here!"says Ced.
Everyone Nimor city:"Hey look Ced is back!" Ced:"This is bad!"
Everyone comes to Ced.
He hears random voices:"And how did it go?" "Welcome back." "Aren't you happy?" "Isn't this fun?"
Ced teleports away to Litairo town.

Name: Lucy
Home region: Nimor region
Pokemon:
On hand: Braixen (Female), Eevee (Female), Arcanine (Male), Absol (Male)
Information: She wants to became the best Pokemon Rider.

"This was the best escape ever."says Ced.
"Just for now let's challenge this gym."
Ced walks to the gym.
"This must be Shiro's gym. Let's challenge her." Shiro:"our first visior of today."
Ced:"oh,really cool. I'm here to challenge you." Shiro:"go pidgeotto." Ced:"Go Blast them out of the sky Blastoise."
Blastoise uses hydro pump.pidgeotto is wet pidgeotto falls out of the sky. Pidgeotto can't fly anymore.
Shiro:"oh no!"Ced:"haha! Blatoise use bite."
Pidgeotto fainted. She throws out Oricorio.
Shiro:"u are dtrong but not for..."
Oricorio faints by hydro pump
Ced:"that was very easy!" Shiro gives Ced the badge. Ced:"Bye!"
Ced thinking:that was easy i'm going to the pokecenter.

Name: Ace Airsome
Home Region: Nimor City
Pokémon on hand: Decidueye, Torracat and Primarina
Info: is determined to be the very best Pokemon master and become stronger than his brother Rex.

Name: Ace Airsome
Home Region: Nimor City
Pokémon on hand: Decidueye, Torracat, Primarina, Shiny Vikavolt, Hangmo-o and Ditto
Info: Is determined to be the very best Pokémon master and defeat his brother Rex

Status
Not open for further replies.