• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Fusion Bond RP?

So I've been mixing a few ideas, tossing them into the air, and got this little number. Here's the basic idea. So in an alternate dimension, instead of catching pokemon, you can bond with one pokemon, and only one Pokemon. By bonding, you unlock, the ability called a Fusion Bond. It's similar to a Battle Bond, except instead of the Pokemon transforming, both you and your pokemon, combine to create a powerful fighter. The characters would have to team up to battle an unknown force that threatens the entire world.

So is anyone interested in something like this?

Okay so here are the rules.

1.) Follow all RP and PRP rules. I shouldn't even have to say this, but yeah, I always do.
2.) Prepare to lose. You won't be able to fuse, battle, defuse and still be at full health. Fusion with your Pokemon is tiring, and weakens you after you finish. The main villain, which I'l Rp as, will seem invincible to other characters. He'll have a weakness which will be revealed later, but players will lose if they fight him. So that's so you know.
3.) Involving number of Charcters, you can have three. Each character, can be with the rebellion, *The ones who want to stop the shadows*, the Shadow Kingdom, *headed by my evil dude, but you can be soldier or something like that*, or neutral, which is neutral
4.) Fusioning with a Pokemon requires. Strong bond, and to be in sync. If you and the Pokémon get out of sync, you defuse. Also you can have a partner, and not fuse But you can only have one or the other. Also only one Pokemon. You aren't a trainer trying to catch them al. Trainers don't exist.
5.) No repeat on Pokemon. If someone has a Machoke for a partner, then you can't simple as that. First come first serve on that part.

So here is the character sheet

Name: (First and Last)
Affiliation: (Rebellion, Shaodw Kingdom, or Neutral)
Apperance:
Personality:
Job: (Knight, scout, merchant, etc.)
Partner:
Partner Nickname: (Optional)
Fusion Appearance: (Optional)
Fusion Abilites: (What changes other than appearance. Does strength increase, can you fly? Things along that nature. Optional)
Extra: (Optional)

Mine
Name: Zak Warren
Affiliation: Rebelion
Apperance: Zak, has thick black hair and steel grey eyes. He wears black suit, with a mask covering he lower half of his face. He is dressed much like a ninja. When not on duty, he pulled his mask down, and puts on a blue ragged jacket.
Personality: He has a split personality, along with Kai. They are both serious when on the job, but when not, they are laughing and having fun.
Job: Scout
Partner: Greninja
Partner Nickame: Kai
Fusion Apperance: Well first off, They become Shiny, and the tounge scarf becomes grey. Instead of a star, he has a light blue blade on his back, in which he uses to use powerful Night Slash Attacks.
Fusion Abilites: When fused, they have an increas of speed, and agility. Their attacks are sharp and precise.
Other: N/A

Name: Joshua Gardner
Affiliation: Shadow Kingdom
Apperance: He always wears a black cloak. It covers his entire person.
Personality: No one knows.
Job: Leader, General, King
Partner: Zoroark
Partner Nickname: N/A
Fusion Apperance: N/A
Fusion Abilites: N/A
Other: So a lot of stuff is missing for a reason. He's so powerful, he rarel even uses his other from,a nd those who have ever seen him use it are dead. More info will be givin in the future.

Last edited:
Okay, feel free to invite anyone else who might be interested. If we get a few more people, then I'll post character forms and rules.

This actually sounds rather interesting here, I feel like some of my Fan Made Pokémon would be perfect for bonding since it would create more power between the two.

Okay so here are the rules.

1.) Follow all RP and PRP rules. I shouldn't even have to say this, but yeah, I always do.
2.) Prepare to lose. You won't be able to fuse, battle, defuse and still be at full health. Fusion with your Pokemon is tiring, and weakens you after you finish. The main villain, which I'l Rp as, will seem invincible to other characters. He'll have a weakness which will be revealed later, but players will lose if they fight him. So that's so you know.
3.) Involving number of Charcters, you can have three. Each character, can be with the rebellion, *The ones who want to stop the shadows*, the Shadow Kingdom, *headed by my evil dude, but you can be soldier or something like that*, or neutral, which is neutral
4.) Fusioning with a Pokemon requires. Strong bond, and to be in sync. If you and the Pokémon get out of sync, you defuse. Also you can have a partner, and not fuse But you can only have one or the other. Also only one Pokemon. You aren't a trainer trying to catch them al. Trainers don't exist.
5.) No repeat on Pokemon. If someone has a Machoke for a partner, then you can't simple as that. First come first serve on that part.

So here is the character sheet

Name: (First and Last)
Affiliation: (Rebellion, Shaodw Kingdom, or Neutral)
Apperance:
Personality:
Job: (Knight, scout, merchant, etc.)
Partner:
Partner Nickname: (Optional)
Fusion Appearance: (Optional)
Fusion Abilites: (What changes other than appearance. Does strength increase, can you fly? Things along that nature. Optional)
Extra: (Optional)

Mine
Name: Zak Warren
Affiliation: Rebelion
Apperance: Zak, has thick black hair and steel grey eyes. He wears black suit, with a mask covering he lower half of his face. He is dressed much like a ninja. When not on duty, he pulled his mask down, and puts on a blue ragged jacket.
Personality: He has a split personality, along with Kai. They are both serious when on the job, but when not, they are laughing and having fun.
Partner: Greninja
Partner Nickame: Kai
Fusion Apperance: Well first off, They become Shiny, and the tounge scarf becomes grey. Instead of a star, he has a light blue blade on his back, in which he uses to use powerful Night Slash Attacks.
Fusion Abilites: When fused, they have an increas of speed, and agility. Their attacks are sharp and precise.
Other: N/A

Name: Joshua Gardner
Apperance: He always wears a black cloak. It covers his entire person.
Personality: No one knows.
Job: Leader, General, King
Partner: Zoroark
Fusion Apperance: N/A
Other: So a lot of stuff is missing for a reason. He's so powerful, he rarel even uses his other from,a nd those who have ever seen him use it are dead. More info will be givin in the future.

I'll probably change/add on to some of these things in a bit ^^

Name: Dante Ashlande
Affiliation: Rebellion
Apperance: He has dark skin and dark brown hair that is probably in need of a cut, as it falls into his face and over his ears, giving him a slightly careless appearance. His eyes are gray, and he can usually be seen wearing loose, black pants with a silver belt that has a dagger strapped to it, and a dark red shirt. Over this, he wears a worn black jacket, and worn black combat boots. He also wears two silver bracelets on each arm.
Personality: Most of the time, he is very laid-back and easygoing. He can be careless and take risks that most would find stupid. This is complemented by his partner, Maia, who is more of the "sensible mother" of the pair. His personality changes when he fuses to become more of a blend of the two partners. This is because despite their slightly different personalities, they have a strong bond, but it's a little easier for them to fall out of sync than some other pairs. To combat this, they try to reach a common middleground mentally, thus his more subdued attitude at the time.
Partner: Houndoom
Partner Nickname: Maia
Fusion Appearance: He gains gray horns and a long, black pointed tail as well as red eyes and sharpened canines. He also gains the bone ridges that Houndoom have on the back and collarbone, though these are often covered by clothing.
Fusion Abilites: He can create and control his own fire, though this requires quite a bit of their energy. His senses also become sharpened, especially smell and hearing.
Extra: He keeps a hunting dagger in the sheath on his belt, which he uses for everyday tasks and battle when he is not fused. This is especially important to him considering the effort it takes him and Maia to stay fused.

Also, exactly how... organized (for lack of a better word) is the Rebellion? Like, do they have a stable hierarchy, mission, etc.?

Last edited:
I'll probably change/add on to some of these things in a bit ^^

Name: Dante Ashlande
Apperance: He has dark skin and dark brown hair that is probably in need of a cut, as it falls into his face and over his ears, giving him a slightly careless appearance. His eyes are gray.
Personality: Most of the time, he is very laid-back and easygoing. He can be careless and take risks that most would find stupid. This is contrasted sharply by his partner, Maia, who is more of the "sensible mother" of the pair. His personality changes when he fuses to become more of a blend of the two partners. This is because despite their slightly different personalities, they have a strong bond, but it's a little easier for them to fall out of sync than some other pairs. To combat this, they try to reach a common middleground mentally, thus his more subdued attitude at the time.
Partner: Houndoom
Partner Nickname: Maia
Fusion Appearance: He gains gray horns and a long, black pointed tail as well as red eyes. He also gains the bone ridges that Houndoom have on the back and collarbone, though these are often covered by clothing.
Fusion Abilites: He can create and control his own fire, and his senses become sharpened, especially smell and hearing.
Extra:

Also, exactly how... organized (for lack of a better word) is the Rebellion? Like, do they have a stable hierarchy, mission, etc.?
Accepted. The rebellion is more army based staying, of people who want to topple the Shadow Kingom

I depends with how yu set up the neutrals. The basic idea is when they start they have no set alligence with any of the sides. They pretty much have no preference over which side.

Gotcha. Just made me wonder a bit since it may be hard to have neutrals interact with other right off the bat, since they technically haven't chosen a side yet. That being said, character time.

Name: Jarvis Hawthorne
Appearance: A tall, muscular man with medium-long dark brown hair, and brown eyes. He is usually only seen wearing tank tops (colors differ, but are mostly dark brown, dark blue, gray or black), and khaki trousers.
Personality: A ruthless warrior in service of the Shadow Kingdom, Jarvis has no qualms about crushing his enemies in the most devastating ways possible. He is fiercely loyal to his king, and will carry out any order given to him without question. Despite all of this, one could say that what he has in brawns, he lacks in brains- strategy isn't particularly his forte. Instead, he prefers to use raw power. His partner, Maior the Ursaring, feels the same way- except even more severely.
Job: Knight
Partner: Ursaring
Partner Nickname: Maior
Fusion Appearance: Jarvis grows no less than twelve inches in size, and as he is already tall on his own, this makes him superhumanly lengthy. The upper part of his body becomes much more muscular, to the point where his tank tops get completely shredded every time he transforms. He also grows short light brown fur everywhere on his body. His nails grow to become full-fledged claws.
Fusion Abilities: Jarvis' transformation partly subdues his own intellect, replacing it with the beast-like instinct of a bear...or rather, an Ursaring. Due to this, Jarvis almost always becomes much more impulsive when transformed, but also much more powerful- one swing of his claws can nearly be compared to getting hit by a war hammer. The downside of having this incredible surge in power is not to be neglected, however- in his transformed state, Jarvis will attack his enemies relentlessly, only focusing on attack and hardly ever on defense. Due to this, a strategic battler can tire him out rather quickly.
Extra: Jarvis has been serving the Shadow Kingdom for so long, that he has forgotten why exactly he has taken up this position. But as it is not his habit to overthink things, he doesn't overthink this particular thing either.

Last edited:
Name: Knox Lomar.

Affiliation: Neutral.

Appearance: Physical appearance: About 5ft 10 with a wiry frame, Knox strikes an intimidating figure considering his size. He has a short shock of dark brown hair and mauve colored eyes that he often uses to give his standard piecing glare. He has a fairly standard white complexion. His eyebrows are on the thick size and only emphasize any look he decides to give somebody, good or bad. He has fairly thin lips and a very small amount of freckles dot the bridge of his nose.

Clothing: A black trench coat that he wears over a dark blue shirt is his most common attire. The shirt itself has a single fuchsia line going down the very center of it, all the way from the top to the bottom. Accompanying this is a pair of simple dark navy denim jeans and a pair of trainers the same dark blue as his shirt with fuchsia laces. The most important piece of clothing, at least in his opinion, is the black (Not quite the same black as his coat mind you, a little lighter) scarf he wears around his neck so that the two ends of it hand either side of the buttons on his coat. Each end is dark blue with two fuchsia spots that have an odd resemblance to the extra heads of a certain dragon type…

Personality: Practically the definition of the strong silent type. Knox says little more than he has to and isn’t easily bothered by pretty much anything. His moral code is about as black and white as you can get, if you’ve done something bad you deserve bad things but if you’re a good person you deserve good things. That kind of stuff. The icy shell does occasionally break around what few friends he has acquired and he secretly enjoys a good laugh. His partner, Sirius, is a different story. The Hydreigon is an emotional beast, highly protective of Knox and quick to anger when agitated. That being said he also has a kind side and will often show sympathy on the weak, broken and damned.

Job: Mercenary. Although due to his sense of honor he only goes after targets he feels deserve to be taken down.

Partner: Hydreigon.

Partner Nickname: Sirius.

Fusion Appearance: Knox’s skin is replaced for the most part with the scales Hydreigon have. Out of his back sprout the six wing like appendages which float completely by themselves as if they are always in a strong gale. From just behind each of his shoulders the two smaller Hydreigon heads appear on their own necks long enough that they can comfortably look around above and around the man’s head. Knox’s own head morphs slightly, he grows fangs and his hair takes on the coloration of a Hydreigon’s fur.

Fusion Abilities: Levitation. He also gains the ability to shoot various beams from his shoulder mounted Hydreigon heads (Dragon pulse, dark pulse e.t.c). By making use of Sirius’ dragon claw Knox can also engage in hand to hand combat with dragon aura infused fists with claws made of the same energy. Finally he can pull off a Draco meteor if they harmonize their bond just right but the only time they pulled this off both participants were knocked out for almost a day.

I added some detail to Dante's character, as I was in a bit of a hurry earlier ^^ If there's a problem with any of the added details, I'd be happy to fix them.

Also, say, if the fused pair becomes injured and then diffuse, would they both have identical injuries, or only the human/Pokémon?

Hmm, I'd suggest to put your last post way up on the top so it's easy for everyone else to see! Also, I am using my Fan Made Pokémon for this roleplay since you have given me permission for it. (Also have added a lot more information in as a result.)

Character #1:
Name:
Noah Henson
Apperance: He has dark black hair, red eyes, and some freckles on his cheeks. He wears a white turtleneck jacket, brown trousers, and tanish boots. He also has on a silver bracelet around his left arm. When he is on duty, he wears iron chain link armor, along with a metallic suit to protect his vital organs.
Personality: He is valiant when it comes to combat, as he tends to be rather stubborn and not know when to back off. He can get carried away from time to time, since he can be relentless in combat also.
Job: He is a Knight.
Pokémon Partner: Utosmaoid
Type: [type]???[/type] [type]Steel[/type]
Appearance: Utosmaoid is a robotic-like Pokémon that has the resemblance of an adult human. His body is primarily composed of an alloy of nickel, steel, and iron. His eyes are in a shade of dark blue, while some rows of sharp teeth can be seen in his mouth. He has light blue, synthetic hair on his head that goes down to the middle area of his back. There are veins of ethereal energy flowing in his metallic body, as it is more visible at night. His grayish hands have five fingers each, while his black feet have five toes like a human. His chest is primarily yellow, while there is a short, tapered, metallic tail on his rear side that constantly emits off any excess ethereal energy in the air.
Ability: Vengeance (The Pokémon may counterattack against an incoming attack from an opposing Pokémon with a random attacking move. The counterattack only deals 50% damage however.)
Fusion Appearance: When Noah and Utosmaoid fuse together, Noah's body will be slightly bigger in size, and his hair will turn into a shade of darkish blue. He will also grow a longer gray tail and his body will becone primarily gray; with the exception of his hands being lightly tan and his feet being lightly black.
Fusion Abilites: In Noah's fused state, he has more physical strength, slightly more agility, and his hearing becomes more sharp.
Extra: N/A
Utosmaoid's Primary Moves:
Type: [type]Normal[/type]
Catagory: Physical
Power Points: 20
Power: 45 x 2
Accuracy: 100%
Range: Close Quarters Combat
Target: Enemy
Description: The user slashes at the target within equal angles twice.
Effects: May inflict Fragility at the target.
Fragility: The Pokémon's defense is reduced by 50% for five turns, stacks with any other defense reducing debuffs.
Catagory: Status
Power Points: 15
Power: N/A
Accuracy: Sure Shot
Range: N/A
Description: The user glares over at the target with an aggressive outlook.
Effects: May force Cowering upon the target, if Cowering fails, reduces the target's defense.
Cowering:
The Pokémon is constantly forced to flee away from any opposing Pokémon for three turns.
Power Points: 15
Power: 95
Accuracy: 85%
Description: The user aggressively slashes at the target with brute force.
Effects: If used after Bisecting Slash, may force Contusion on the target.
Contusion: The potency of all healing sources on the Pokémon is reduced by 50% for five turns.
Type: [type]???[/type]
Catagory: Special
Power: 30 x 3
Range: 20 Meters, Piercing
Target: All enemies in a straight line
Description: The user swings about and releases a series of linear bursts of ethereal energy.
Effects: Attack always deals 1x damage, regardless of the target's type.

Character #2
* All unknown information will be revealed later on in the roleplay with a certain action triggering it.
Name:
His name is unknown currently.
Age: His age is also unknown, though he does appear older.
Apperance: He has light gray hair, pale skin, and blue eyes. He wears a red cloak over a white, partially ragged shirt and black short sleeved cotton pants that covers most of his body, including his head except for the front. He also wears a golden necklace that hangs around his neck, and brown leather sandals.
Personality: He is rather mysterious when it comes to his personality, as he tends to keep his emotions masked from others. He can be rather mischievous at times, since he loves to play tricks on others. He can be very crafty when it comes to making traps and other things alike, as he has extremely adept improvising skills.
Job: His current job is unknown, though he used to be an Engineer.
Pokémon Partner: Jigacho
Partner Nickname: His nickname is Jigsaw.
Appearance: Jigacho is a small, quadrupled, collared lizard that has a rather colorful body. His large, orange head has black eyes with some brown spots on the back and sides. His hands are brightly yellow with four fingers each, while his feet are in a modest shade of chartreuse. His upper body has a pattern of light green stripes and pale yellow stripes. There are also white spots that form in a vague shape of a jigsaw piece. His underside is in a light shade of cream coloring, as his long, grayish tail is gradually tapering and has small, black spots over it.
Ability: Mysterious (The Pokémon is unable to be identified by other Pokémon, and all infomation, including the Pokémon's level, stats, and any other visible information will be hidden from the enemy.)
Fusion Appearance: N/A
Extra: He has an obsession with puzzles and tricks that he likes to make that takes genuine intelligence or having clues in plain sight to solve.
Jigacho's Primary Moves:
Power: 65
Description: The user deeply slashes the target in a long length.
Effects: May reduce the target's defense or speed.
Power Points: 35
Target: Self
Description: The user lets out a confusing cry at itself to get it going in combat.
Effects: Increases a random stat by one stage.
Catagory: Special
Power Points: 25
Power: 55
Range: 20 Meters, 2.5 Meters AoE
Target: All enemies in range
Description: The user blasts the target with a pulse of puzzling and dark thoughts.
Effects: May inflict a random status condition on the target.
Type: [type]Psychic[/type]
Target: Self
Description: The user makes itself harder to distinguish by mixing itself up with different types of energy.
Effects: Changes the user's type strengths and weaknesses that last until the end of battle. Also briefly makes the user more susceptible to their new type weaknesses however.

Froakie... Froakie Fro Froakie! Froakie Kie Fro... Froakie Fro Froakie...

(Translation: Okay got it... I think I might be having the Pokémon sickness again! I probably should go over to the Nurse... wait maybe that's a bad idea...)

Oh gosh! Let me use my fakemon pleaseee! It's a pokemon that i've had in mind as my "battle bond" pokemon. It's my own starter pokemon, Florati, which is a Grass/Fairy type. Also known as the Flora Pokemon. Let me use it and i'll join in the fun! I'll add the form when accepted.

Last edited:
Hmm, I might need to probably think about what my character with his Jigacho will do in the first part, because I'm 1000% sure that you're pretty much freaked out if you read the conversation...

The main issue for me is balance, either I have too little, or too much, but mostly it's too much. (Now, as for my Knight character, that'll be for a separate part that'll be more easier to work with.)

So Ry mate I'm trying to get my first post up but feel I dont know enough about the world...What era is this set? What are the general structures like? You know that kinda stuff.

Well, someone already beated me to that question here... I'd have to assume that this would be possibly medieval times or something because of what the jobs are. (I could be wrong though still.)

I'd say it is more 1940's style clothing things, with a mixture of medeval elements affecting the jobs, buildings, but with a 1940's mindset.

Name: Axel 'Storm' Princeton
Appearance: Axel is muscular and a bit on the tall side, with blonde hair and blue eyes. He's normally dawned in a light weight, full plate mail minus a helmet. He sports a large lance and moves deceivingly fast by just looking at his size and gear.
Personality: Axel is a really friendly guy but enjoys combat more than anything, so he'll normally wait for an opponent to be ready before fighting. He's believe's highly of shivery and trains daily to keep to his code of honor. Axel never finches in the face of adversity and it can lead him to some bad situations.
Job: Knight
Partner: Electivire
Partner Nickname: Surge
Fusion Appearance: Axel grows a bit bulkier and taller as a yellow and black fur cover his body from the neck down. His armor and lance turn a golden color as they gain little more bulk.
Fusion Abilities: His speed increases greatly and his strength and reaction time increases to a lesser amount. He can coat his body and lance with electricity, and can shoot it a distance at the cost of stamina. He tense to tunnel vision while fused, making it a bit hard to keep track of multiple enemies.
Extra: Gave a vow to serve the shadow king, witch is sacred to his honor as a knight.

Last edited:
Name: Azure 'Stryund' Cendria
Affiliation: (Rebellion, Shaodw Kingdom, or Neutral) Rebellion
Apperance: Azure is a bit tall and wears a black cap, a dark blue and red hoodie, he wears orange pants and brown shoes (not 100% 1940 :p). He has blond hair and blue eyes, and a scar on the left of his face because he fell in a ravine once.
Personality: Azure is very serious but becomes very loose in battle, he is open minded but gets angry a bit easy. He likes having fun but since he joined the knights, he turned more towards battling the dark side.
Job: (Knight, scout, merchant, etc.) Knight (yeah)
Partner: Florati ([type]Grass[/type][type]Fairy[/type])
Partner Nickname: Dandelion
Fusion Appearance: Azure becomes about 20cm bigger, and his clothes turn to a sort of nature armor, covered in vines that he can use to trap enemies, a big dandelion pattern forms on his armor.
Fusion Abilites: Azure gets a boost in speed but the most boost goes to his special attack. He has the ability to attract targets of the opposite gender. (Almost like Cute Charm)

Now sit back, relax and wait.

Last edited:
Name: Lumous Lomar.

Affiliation: Shadow kingdom.

Appearance: Physical appearance: About 5ft 8 with a slender but strong frame. She has long brown hair that hangs down her back past her shoulders. Lumous is beautiful and stands out from any crowd due to her looks, her eyes are a bright red rather than the same fuchsia of her mothers. She has pale skin and the smallest hint of dimples appear on her cheeks if she ever does smile. A large scar is still present on her back but that’s often covered by her clothing. She has fairly thin lips and arching eyebrows that emphasize the looks she gives people. Normally scathing ones.

Clothing: A long dark green dress that has had armor integrated into it at crucial points. She wears a pair of dark red combat boots on her feet and black tights on her legs. A green cloak covers most of her body usually though.

Personality: A cold and calculating individual who will ruthlessly strike down anybody in her path. Or at least that’s what she would like you to believe.

Job: Joshua's right hand in the shadow kingdom.

Partner: Gardevoir

Partner Nickname: Corday

Fusion Appearance: Lumous gains the red chest spike of a Gardevoir, it fits where you would imagine it would so no need to explain that any further. The skin on her arms and legs become black and the rest goes a deathly shade of white. Perhaps the most notable feature is how her a pair of black wings that look incredibly similar to the dress like bits of skin Gardevoir have appear on her back. If you couldn’t tell Corday becomes shiny during the fusion.

Fusion Abilities: Psychic abilities, levitation and the power to fire off moonbeams.

Name: Zinnia Shaunits
Affiliation: Neutral
Apperance: White skin, green fedora with light brown hair, with sandals, yellow skirt, green flannel over orange tanktop.
Personality: Zinnia is sweet with a mix of sour. Everyone she doesn't know she worries, thinking they will hurt Whimsicott, but it's okay. Overall, she's nice.
Job: Gardener
Partner: Whimsicott
Partner Nickname: Daisy
Fusion Appearance: It looks like Zinnia, with large tuffs on her back, small horns, brown skin, replacing the fedora is a big flower.
Fusion Abilites: Floating, Fairy Powder, etc

Name: (First and Last): Mana Blano
Affiliation: (Rebellion, Shaodw Kingdom, or Neutral): Rebellion
Appearance: A Shoulder pad, Along With a Green Cloak, Grey shirt, Grey Leggings, No Shoes, Peachy Skin, brown hair.
Personality: Serious, Sometimes Rude, Normally Kind.
Job: (Knight, scout, merchant, etc.): Warrior
Partner: Chesnaught, Shiny
Partner Nickname: (Optional): Riaan
Fusion Appearance: (Optional): Large Spike On Back, Helmet Shaped Like Riaan's Head, Shell, fur, Claws.
Fusion Abilites: (What changes other than appearance. Does strength increase, can you fly? Things along that nature. Optional): Speed, The Move 'Pin Missile' Becomes Super Powerful, Durability Increase.
Extra: (Optional): Nothing.