• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Fire Emblem: Mark of the Dragon

1000 Years Ago,
A War raged in The normally peaceful Land Of Delphi,
Thousands Were slaughtered,
The Creators of this War were called the Ga'ran,
They wielded weapons of such power, not even the strongest could defeat them,
They manipulated Leaders into starting hopeless battles,
And caused the deaths of Thousands in the process,
However,
6 Brave Heroes Stood up To them,
After the war, The heroes went their Separate ways,
They each, to ensure no more wars, Hid their sacred weapons,
And Became the Monarchs of each Part of the Land,
Helgi for the hero Of the Wind Dragon,
Hellia for the hero of the Fire Dragon,
Doniga for the hero of the Water Dragon,
Dragonia For the Hero Of the Electric Dragon,
Argan for the Hero of the Light Dragon,
And Afganifor the hero of the Justice Dragon.
Now, 1000 Years after that...
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Names that have great placing requires a title.
Age: Age is required for certain classes. There is Not even a little sense in saying that a twelve-year old can be a general with heavy armour.
Gender: Specific classes are gender locked. Pegasus riders are female exclusives, while Wyvern riders are male exclusives. Note: An opposite gender can be the class but for only a good and valid reason.
Characteristics: Details of the character, do not leave any points of the outfit or looks unless it is a surprise.
Class: Classes that are validated according to either their work style or their placement.
Secret abilities: this is completely Optional. Can have a total of three or less secret abilities.
Origins: Origins are required to prove the reasons why they are all the above.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Rules

Rule 1: It is required that you've read the RP rules before joining.
Rule 2: You're not allowed to become certained classes unless you have a valid reason.
Rule 3:only mild swears can be used.
Rule 5: If any of the rules were to be broken, you'll be either ask to change your post or be removed from the RP.

Continents:

Helgi-the Most peaceful of the lands. has many Open fields and High mountains Where Wyverns And Pegasus Rest.
Hellia-This Is region is the Most wealthy Region when it comes to Resources. it is very varied in landscape
Doniga- This is the largest Region, filling up with half of Delphi's Map. it also has the Largest Population. weakest Army
Dragonia-this land has the strongest army, but the smallest land.
Argan- This is the land where all of the heroes came from, They hid their sacred weapons here somewhere here, no one knows where though.
Afganifor-This region has a Very successful Legal System, being that it was the first Area to use a court system. It was where the Ga'ran Were defeated.

The continent of Delphi is Extremely Large, so there are a few areas not belonging to any region. Mainly lands that cannot be used safely. they are only used for trading routes between Helgi, Dragonia, and Afganifor.
When it comes to Royals, they normally Have similar Personalities to the heroes of Old.
Helgi royals are Normally Patient and Smart.
Hellia Royals are Timid yet helpful.
Doniga Royals are impatient and Tough
Dragonia Royals are sometimes Warlike and Scary, But have hearts of gold.
Argan Royals are Brave, Heroic, and Loyal
Afganifor Royals Pay attention to the Law, and Occasionally during Trials, They are Proud and Fair.

When it comes to Bandits, they are very Common in every region except Hellia and Afganifor.

Tags: @Lucas Inazumai @Eeveechu151

Sure, guess I can try my hand at this. I'll need to discuss my main character with you in a private convo, and there are some elements I thought we could use that I'd like to discuss as well.

Name: Shard
Characteristics: Wears a dark purple cloak with golden lining, and a white long-sleeved shirt and black pants underneath. Also wears dark purple boots. Likes to keep his hood off, revealing his brown hair and blue eyes. Medium height.
Class: Mage/Tactician (would Tactician be allowed?)
Secret abilities: Ignis, Focus, Miracle
Origins: Unknown. Shard doesn't remember his past, and has only read snippets of it from his journal with many pages torn out. He remembers his first name, the magic school he learned his craft at, and a physical description of his mother. Aside from this, he doesn't know much. He's not from Delphi, at the very least.

Name:
Lily
Characteristics: Has long red hair and green eyes. Wears armor plates on her shoulders, breast, crotch and legs. Relatively short. Wears a red tunic and brown pants underneath her armor.
Class: Pegasus Knight
Secret abilities: Relief, Galeforce, Tantivy
Origins: Raised in Helgi, Lily first met her pegasus - Alarene - when she was nine, and healed its injured wing. At twelve, Lily began to train with Alarene to join the Pegasus Knights and defend her homeland. Her mentor is the leader of the Pegasus Knights, and Lily looks up to her more than any other. Lily and Alarene show exceptional prowess in battle, staving off many bandit attacks.

I'll try it. But try not to make the rules and plot nearly similar to my old RP. These characters were from a story of mine and I changed some slight details on them.

Name: Yoruki
Characteristics: A tall young man with jet black short hair and gray eyes. He wears a dark grey tunic with silver linings, black pants, a black robe, black gloves and gray footwear. He also wears a pendant with a symbol along with a tome within his robe.
Personality: As a child, Yoruki had a cold and distant personality, nearly an emotionless husk of a man, he rather be alone and read rather than interact with others. Though after years with Xobea and Hanako, he grew to learn how emotions are like.
Class: Sage
Secret abilities:
Heartseeker, Vengeance
Origins: Though his past is a mystery, his feats on sorcery was well-known from his land of birth. He is easily intriged by anything he has not seen and would examine on the thing in question, analysing even the slightest detail.

Name: Xobea Katalyst
Characteristics: A young girl with short black hair, wearing a dark purple robe, a black tunic with gold rims, purple leather gloves, black shorts, thigh-length boots, and a rose gold choker.
Personality: Somewhat of a stern know-at-all but becomes timid when around a certain someone. Xobea rarely cares about others and is only concerned about her skills lacking in strength.
Class: Sorceress
Secret abilities: Malefic Aura, Tomebreaker
Origins: Not much was known about Xobea as her first ever appearance was during a Mage Battle. Known for her deadly intoxicating poison magic, she was given the name 'Xobea the Blight'. In terms of her skills, Xobea has high mana and an arsenal of spells, her most deadliest spell is 'Blight' a spell that can eradicate any living organisms in her surroundings and can cause any person to rot or dissolve.

Name: Hanako Sumire
Characteristics: A young woman having shoulder-length brunette hair, wearing a bright orange robe with floral patterns, a long yellow cloth tied around her waist, a short orange skirt, a yellow headband, and wearing a pair of geta.
Personality: Although a klutz, Hanako is shown to have a bright and cheerful attitude towards many things and agrees to almost anything. One of her favourite things to do is having a picnic.
Class: Samurai
Secret abilities: Astra, Vantage
Origins: Hanako was a village girl from a hidden village. She was trained in the arts of swordplay by her grandfather. One day, she went out her village and was met with bandits. She fended them off but fell due to her clumsiness. When the remaining bandits thought they got her, they were killed by Yoruki. Hanako thanked and befriended him, later leaving her village to venture off with him and Xobea.

Last edited:
Xobea and Hanako both lack listed ages, just age ranges in characteristics, contrary to Yoruki and my characters which all have listed ages.

Aw, RIP. It's one of the most fun games I've ever played.

Accepted, I should Put forth one of My characters(Tactician is allowed, and the Royalty of Helgi will be revealed in the RP, You guys can have other royals that have chapters.)
Name: Yacker

Characteristics: Bronze Bow slung his Back, Spiky Blonde Hair, Red eyes, Red outlaw Outfit, Grey Quiver.
Class: Outlaw
Secret abilities: Locktouch, Movement+1.
Origins: Although he does not clearly remember, he knows he was born into a wealthy Family, who, when he was 5, Abandoned him, He trained with Bandits to survive, after all, for him, it was Steal or Die.

By the way, The RP will start when we have 6 People, One takes Each royal, and the chapters rotate between them, until the 6th Rotation ends, in which case, FINAL CHAPTER.

Yes, Eveechu, You may.

Cool, then Carnel works for one of the royals. (As in he can be a royal, that's what he is anyways.) Do I need to repost the character sheets, or do you remember what they're like?

In that case, you know what they're like, so I'll leave it. Anyways, I'm going to make him the Prince of Argan. Perhaps we could discuss this more in private convo?

BTW these are the Royals of Helgi
Name: Princess Diana
Characteristics: Short, with brunette short hair. Always carries a bronze sword and wears armour.
Class: Lord
Secret abilities: Dual Strike+
Origins: Like her brother, She was born Into the Royalty Of Helgi, However, She was always stronger than her younger Brother. Now she is next in line for the Throne and is well respected by everyone in Helgi.

Name: Prince Marco
Characteristics: looks like a blonde Roy. He also wields a bronze lance
Class: Lord
Secret abilities: Charm
Origins: Like His sister, He was born into Helgi Royalty, surprisingly, he was significantly smarter than almost every other person in Helgi, although outshined by a few. Even though he is not getting the throne, he is happy with his life.

Last edited:
Ok, then here I go:

Name: Ignir.
Characteristics: Ignir is a tall and thin knight that always travels with his dragon, Phyr. Not too many people have seen his face. That's because he hides most of it with a (fake) dragon skull that hides the upper part of it, while the lower part is covered by a bandanna that is similar to the muzzle of a dragon. He has an average body. His dark blue shirt is torn out, exactly the same as his trousers. He also has a green cape, that has the same texture as dragon scales. He also has leather gloves, which ends in short but sharp "claws". His shoes are more or less the same as his gloves.
Personality: He is a mysterious guy. He won't doubt being rude: he will say the first thing he is thinking about. He is always one of those tough guys, always showing a strong and more or less bossy personality. He is very proud too.
Class: Malig Knight.
Secret abilities: Trample, Tantivy.
Origins: Nobody knows a lot about him. He only says that he was born in Dragonia. After a short travel to Helgi, he got on well with his dragon, his actual mount, Phyr. His secret was obvious, trying to look like a dragon, but become a friend to him too. When he returned to Dragonia, he joined the army, where he gained a lot of reputation due to his incredible skills with the axes and tomes. Though his young age, he is a great soldier that could have aspirated to more. Despite being a soldier, everyone around the Dragonia army knows that he will do whatever he wants during battle. He has won a terrible reputation in Dragonia, known for his cruelty and courage. For some, Ignir is known as "The cold wind of Dragonia" due to this.

Name: Lapse.
Characteristics: Lapse is a kitsune, so he has a tail and the ears typical of a fox. He has a long barely beige hair that completely covers his left eye. He spends a lot of time combing it. He wears a typical white kimono with a light yellow scarf. He has a hole that reveals his barely beige tail too, that ends with a white tip. He goes barefoot.
Personality: Once you meet Lapse, you will have the impression that he is one of those boring and serious guys, but that's just the first impression. Once you know him, you'll truly see how kind and friendly he is. Despite his serious appearance, he will sometimes follow his simplest instincts and... Well... He would act like a small doggie: playing, running...
Class: Nine-Tails.
Secret abilities: Beastbane, Grisly Bound.
Origins: Lapse was born in the Kitsune Lair. He had a happy childhood, but, eventually, he found something empty inside him. Staying there didn't fulfil him. So, he went out the village and seek inspiration. And he travelled all around the world seeking for that "missing piece" of his life. That was until he found Afganifor. He got completely absorbed by his Legal System, and so, he decided to stay there in order to learn about it and, if possible, come back to his village and transmit his knowledge.

Name: Nitro

Characteristics: With his Messy Black Hair, His Tactician Robe (Which he got from his Father, Who passed Shortly after Giving it to Him,) And his Boots, he looks Quite thin, But Quite Powerful.
Class: Tactician

Secret abilities: Sol, And some More o3o
Origins: Though he was Born in a Separate Continate, His family Begged for him to Join the Fight, His father the Most, as he Was a Warrior in a War, So he tried Giving him a Robe, That Slightly Boosted it, but a Few days later when Bandits came to his Town, He knew EXACTLY What he was Going to do, With his Specialty in Magic and Swords, He's quite Versatile in the Back and Front Lines.